Wanting You

Od nooralawadhi

"if you don't love me back I will walk out of that door and will never bother you again" •••••••••••••••••• ... Více

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fiften
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilouge

Chapter Twenty

44 0 1
Od nooralawadhi

Colton

Avery wasn't in bed when I woke up, she was probably making her usual cup of coffee. I grabbed my phone and opened YouTube cause it's the first thing I do so I can read some comments or suggestions, and off course the usual mean, hate ones that I don't give a fück about anymore. I'm over that stage.

What I'm not over though is that some people are actually begging me to do the chapstick challenge with Avery. I can't believe it, they know we are just fiends and nothing more but still comment about how we would be perfect together, and would be future goals, and all sorts of stuff like that.

I went onto my channel and saw that a video was uploaded, and was confused. I didn't upload anything since Sunday.

Just seeing the thumbnail I knew what the video was, and I was surprised. My body was shaking from anger, and embarrassment. Who did this. I clicked on it and just saw half a minute of it before I shut my laptop hard and started putting my clothes on while cussing here and there. The only people who know the password to my computer are Avery and Liam. Avery wouldn't post that video. The only person left is Liam...

I'm gonna fūcking ruin him.

*^*^*^*^*^^^^^****^*^*^*^^^^**

"Liam!" I shouted as I got to my room from Avery's window to mine. Perks of having our houses so close together. "Liam you better fūcking show your ass before I come to your room, and that's not a nice self invite." I shouted out again, glad that my parents are at work. "What are you shouting for, I was enjoying my sleep" he said coming into my room.

"What the hell were you thinking?" I said clenching every muscle in my body, holding myself as to not beat the living daylights out of him. "What are you talking about?" He said looking around, a thing he does when he's lying. "Liam, I'm not playing around right now, you posted the fûcking video!" I screamed while pacing the room.

I couldn't sit at the moment, cause all I can think about is Avery seeing the video. She probably already saw it! I mean she was awake, and just like most people she checked her phone or laptop when she got up, got the notification that I uploaded a video, saw it, and is probably gonna avoid me forever now because I just ruined a friendship.

"Look I'm sorry, but I'm just done with seeing you like this. I'm your brother Colton, I hate seeing you suffer like this. It's either you both fall in love, or you're done with this friendship." He said sitting down on my bed. "You're not frickin sorry! In fact you're probably happy. I took that video like a year ago, maybe more even. And you go and upload it without my permission. Who said you can even open my computer. I only gave you the password for emergency reasons that practically don't exist. Liam, you just ruined our friendship, now I may not see her again, and I don't even know how she feels about all this." I said slamming my hand on the wall, feeling the sting but not in my right state of mind to react.

"I'm helping you Colton! This may change your life" he said raising his voice slightly. "I love how you just assume everything happily, your saying my life is gonna change for the better but you're not even thinking about the horrible shít I can go through instead. Not everything ends happily ever after!" I said pushing the chair and making it fall onto the ground with a thump.

"You're in love with Avery, I told you to do something for years! You didn't. I had to do something before you broke down hard. I care about you and Avery, you're both hurting, and I just want you both to be happy." He said.

"Liam I don't know what the heck your talking about, I- it's- you know what! Forget it! I don't love Avery anymore, she means nothing to me. In fact, get a brain wash and clean your head of all the things I've said about Avery, whatever I told you doesn't exist anymore. It's over! So please stop getting involved into my love life and my personal life and leave my shît alone!" I yelled, ending the conversation harshly and walking to the door.

Little did I know Avery was gonna be standing right on the other side of it, tears streaking down her flushed face, as she looked like someone just stabbed her.

"Avery..." I said quietly, out of breathe. She shook her head and stumbled a few steps trying to get away from me, and ran down the stairs. "Avery wait!" I called, running after her.

***^^^****^^^***^^^***^*^**^**^*^*

Avery

I thought I'd be professional and classy and went to his house's front door and knocked three times, but no one answered. I would have rang the doorbell, but I remembered Liam broke it once from ringing it so much cause Colton was asleep. So I had no other option than to walk in. I looked around the living room and kitchen but found no one, so I went upstairs and I could hear shouting while I got closer to Colton's room.

"-I care about you and Avery, your both hurting, and I just want you both to be happy." I heard Liam say. I was eavesdropping I know, but I wasn't gonna just walk into a really heated argument.

"Liam I don't know what the heck your talking about, I- it's- you know what! Forget it! I don't love Avery anymore, she means nothing to me." Hearing Colton say that was like a trigger. All of this was so confusing, from the video, to him not being in my room, to this. This was torturous. I stared crying again, not even noticing the first tears begin to fall.

"-In fact, get a brain wash and clean your head of all the things I've said about Avery, whatever I told you doesn't exist anymore. It's over! So please stop getting involved into my love life and my personal life and leave my shît alone!" Colton ended screaming. How could he say that, how could he.

Now I know why that video looked old, it was just a silly crush a year or so ago. Wow, and I went and believed all that crap. He would never love me, he can find much prettier girls, he can get a million. What am I doing with my life.

Colton suddenly opened his door and the look on his face was one of surprise. "Avery..." he said quietly that I barely hear it. His voice was full of regret and sadness. I was sobbing again today, and with a shake of my head I stumbled away and continued off running downstairs, trying to get as far away as possible from him.

"Avery wait!" He called, and I heard his footsteps after me. Right when I reached the door and wanted to leave he caught up to me and grabbed hold of my arm pulling me back. "Avery, please hear me out. What I said up there it was all a-"

I cut him off my shoving him away from me by his shoulders. He looked hurt, but at he moment he wasn't the only one hurt. I took a deep breathe, which was hard to do with my sobbing, and I said "You're an aśs" staring at him straight in the eye.

I opened the door harshly and left the house, hearing it slam after me. Glad that Colton didn't follow me either.

Going back home I stayed in bed all day, crying. Is this how it feels to break up with your boyfriend. Cause I have a feeling it is. I wanted to be with him so bad right now, for him to comfort me, but he's the reason I'm like this.

I fell asleep around twelve in the afternoon, but the sound of someone calling my name woke me up around three. My mom was sitting by me hovering, looking concerned. "Avery, why are you still asleep, is something wrong?" She asked placing her hand on my shoulder as I sat up. "Mom can we talk after lunch, in the backyard?" I asked, knowing it's gonna take long telling her all this. "Sure" she said. Just as she was about to leave she stopped by the door and said "oh by the way, I made my molten cakes for Colton, since last time he liked them. He can come over and-"

"No! He can't, don't let him over. At all" I said, afraid she would disagree. "Okay then... I'll take them over there." She said looking confused.

##########%%%%###%%%%###

Colton

The moment I saw her face I knew she had heard me. I don't know what she heard, but seeing her in tears has always made me weak. I was always beside her to wipe her tears away, always right there to kiss the streaks they left. Now I couldn't do that, cause she left. Avery has insulted me jokingly from time to time, but never with that much hatred and pain.

I didn't know what to do. I had no one to ask for advice other than the douche upstairs, and he's the one that caused all this. No way in hell I'm gonna even talk to him.

I didn't even mean what I said to Liam, I just had to say that so he wouldn't do anything like uploading a video that ruined my friendship with Avery. It just so happened that Avery heard the worst part of our talk. I don't know when I can talk to her and explain everything, but I know now isn't a good time.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

290 8 13
It started with two strangers a text message & now being best friends; what could this mean ?♥️ Do you ever feel if a best friend... could be your lo...
105 13 13
Just an average "falling in love with my best friend's brother" story. Except for the fact it's one of those lost mafia princess's story from the fr...
394K 10.5K 30
He runs up behind you, picking you up and spinning you around. You laugh and blush the whole time. He finally sets you down and kisses your forehead...
425K 9.4K 35
Moving To A New State Is One Thing But Falling In Love With Your Bestfriend's Twin Brother Is A Whole Other Situation. Lauren Didn't Expect To Actua...