I'm No Ordinary Wolf

By SameDifference

This story is about Tina, her older brother, her best friend ( boyfriend) Kane and her best friend Kim. Howev... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
ChapteR 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 20

352 13 7
By SameDifference

dedicated to agehafly for all her help and advice with quite a few of my stories!

//////////////////////////////////////////////://///////////////////////////////-//-/-//-/-//

" she'll be in recovery for a few days, until she wakes up we can't be sure of whether she'll.....live or not. " said a voice that I recognised but couldn't pin to a face.

"thats not good enough, she HAS to be ok, she has to!" shouted another familiar voice.

" calm it Logan, youre not helping Tina by yelling at the doctor." I recognised this new voice as well but now I know which voice is Logan, I recognise the name.......mate........Logan......mate, LOGANS MY MATE!

I let out a yelp of pain and immediately felt Logan by my side, with him gripping my hand I fell back into unconsciousness.

" Tina?" said Logans voice, "Tina are you awake?"

" UGH" I groaned, " what time is it?"

"2 in the morning, everyone else went to bed, I couldn't sleep knowing you were here." he replied.

" Thankyou, for staying, I love waking up to see you there next to me." I said, so it was sappy and cheesy, I don't care.

" It's fine, I love you Tina, I don't know what I'd do withoust you."

" you'd cope just fine, I love you too," I said before adding " who had the knife?"

" Kanes sister, Kim is it?"

" what, he banished her, she's a rougue now!"

" thing is with rougues, they still have the family bond, she senses Kane was in trouble, came to help and decided to end a personal vendetta with you!" he explained. " she's been killed though, don't worry."

" Logan?"

" yeah?"

" it was a silver knife, I should be dead." I said, that's when I noticed, the whole room was White, the bed was White, the Walls, floors, everything, I looked own and I was wearing a White gown, Logans shirt was White. Please tell me I'm not, more importantly that Logans not...........

" we are dead honey. You died, a wolf can't live without their mate so.........I followed suit. "

" so, we can live..........exist, here together, forever?" I asked.

" yes." he leant down and kissed me firmly on the lips, I kissed him back, and we stayed like that for a long time. I love Logan. All the other s*** from my life can go to hell, Kim certainly has.

I have Logan, he's all that matters, with him by my side, I'm always in heaven.

I'm no ordinary wolf.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 15.5K 37
19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young age of 7 she learned quickly that she w...
330K 10.2K 19
This story is about a girl and her mate, Yeah they are werewolves & shes soon rejected and..... pregnant at 16 so leaving town feels like the only th...
127K 3.7K 20
Kyle is a gay omega. His dad abuses him because his mom died during his birth. His only salvation is finding a mate on his 16th birthday, in 6 days...
1.8K 242 53
Have you ever wondered what it is like to be in a fantasy novel with werewolves? Spoiler alert: It isn't as great as you would expect it to be. Sure...