The Encounter BXM

Galing kay ffying

"I... Uh..." He put his finer up to my lips to stop me from talking. "Sh..." He hushed softly. His hard bod... Higit pa

The Encounter BXB
MISTAKES
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six PART ONE
Chapter Six part Two
Chapter Seven Part One
Chapter Seven Part two
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine PART ONE
Chapter Nine PART TWO
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven PART ONE
Chapter Eleven PART TWO
Chapter Twelve
EXPLANATION!!!!! PLEASE READ
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen PART ONE
Chapter Fourteen PART TWO
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Breaking news...
Chapter 18
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three PART ONE
Chapter Twenty Three PART TWO
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN!!! [CHRISTMAS CHAPTER]
Attention
I'm Sorry
Chapter Twenty Nine PART ONE
Chapter Nine PART TWO
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter Thirty
HIIIIII
PART TWO

Chapter Twenty Eight

9K 204 34
Galing kay ffying

You should go check out a book called

The Waitress

By sistersforver102

It is written by me and KitCat1918.

You don’t have to obviously… we just want some feedback.

Here is the update.

Blane's POV

I looked down at our intertwined hands and smiled at out matching rings. Every time I saw them, it reassured me that he was mine and only mine.

I let my mind wander to how much we made love over our break, and I instantly grew red. I shook my head and blushed, looking out the jet window.

"What are you thinking about little one. I hope its about how hard I fuc-"

"Shut up!" I squealed. The thoughts ran into my head and I shivered as his lip captured my ear.

"How loud I made you moan... The feeling of my inside you... oh god I love being buried deep inside your sweet little arse." Arron groaned into my ear and grabbed me. I fell into his lap and I sat up.

"The thoughts make me want to take you right here... Hardly."

I shivered as his hand traveled down the sides of my body. His hands played with the hem of my shirt, before slowly taking it off.

"A-a-arron! We are on a- Oh god.." I moaned out as his hot mouth took my nipple.

Arron chuckled before slipping my shirt back on, and slipping me into my seat.

"You are right, this is no place for that darling." He said huskily. "But... I could care less." He went for my mouth and attacked it.

His tongue slipped into my mouth and I groaned, moving around his lap, I made our lower halves touch.

His chest rumbled and his arms went to my arse. I squealed, shocked and ripped my lips away from his.

He growled and harshly grabbed the back of my neck, smashing my lips to his.

"Landing soon. i repeat, Landing Soon in NYC. I repeat. Landing In NYC." The pilot said over the speaker.

I sighed and stepped off his body. He sighed heavily and adjusted his problem. He cleared his throat and looked at the shower then me. I laughed and stripped of my clothes, right in front of him to make him want me even more.

I hear him growl and I laughed. I jumped into the shower and waited for my one and only man to get in with me.

After out short shower, we got dressed and took our packed things and brought them towards the door of the plane.

It opened, and a huge gust of wind met us. I shivered and clung onto Arron for warmth. He chuckled beside me and walked out into the cold air of New York.

Instantly, his PA ran up to him and started to yell at him for not answering her calls and e-mails.

“Ryan, calm down. I will get the work done today. I will come by to the company and talk to Mr. John over skype. It won’t be a problem.” Arron said exhausted and looked back at me with a sympathetic look.

“It is ok… Work comes first before me ok? You had a whole week with me…” I said quietly, not meaning a single freaking word. I wanted to stay by his side, but I knew that if I did I wouldn’t be able to contain myself.

“I could tell you were lying Blane…. And don’t worry… I will get home soon for….” He wiggled his eyebrows and I slapped him in the chest while gasping. He laughed and walked me over to the car which Chase was driving. I smiled up at him and he leaned down and gave me a long kiss.

When he pulled away I whimpered and looked into his eyes. He chuckled and whispered to me a later. I pouted and got into the car like a child. I was so sad and mad that he wouldn’t give me another kiss.

“Blane….” I heard him say quietly. I looked over to the side and I heard him sigh. He kissed my cheek and closed the door.

Once he closed it I instantly regretted not giving in and getting another sweet kiss.

I leaned back into the car seat and pulled out my phone, deciding to text Ann.

Hey.

Hey! You back from the trip?

Yep. What’s up?

Mah DICK! :’D

I laughed at her childish joke and replied.

You have a dick?! YOU ARE A SHE-HE?!

EWWWW. NASTY! NO! IT WAS A JOKE!

MHM SURE!!!

LOL FINE! MY SECRET IT OUT! LOL BRB I GOTTA TAKE A SHOWER.

I laughed one last time and put my phone away. At that time, Chase opened the door for me and I thanked him while walking into the house.

I threw my suitcase at the foot of the stairs and sat on the couch. I thought for a while, and ran all the memories through my head. The way Arron talked about the things he loved and hated.

Sure I know knew the basic things about him, but I barely knew the past. I looked up at Chase as he grabbed a bottle of water.

“Hey Chase…” I said quietly.

“Yeah?” He replied after drinking a sip of his water.

“What was Arron like with Samantha if you have worked for him that long?”

He sighed and sat down at the sofa across from me.

“I don’t know if I can tell you that.” He said while taking another drink.

“Please…” I whispered.

He sighed and sat up straight, leaving his water bottle on the table in between us.

“It all started with a ball that he was hosting. I was there for his own safety and I had to follow his PA around the whole entire time to make sure I wouldn’t get lost. He met her there and they instantly clicked. You could see the sparks and fireworks that flew between them. Before long he fell in deep love and proposed. She said yes, and when the boss came home from an early day from the company, he found that whore in bed with this guy. He was heartbroken, and I have never seen the boss any worse than he had been that first week. He wouldn’t eat, sleep, or even work. Every time he did he would chuck his phone, computer, or whatever he could grab across the room.”

He stopped suddenly and grabbed his phone. He looked down at his screen and stood up.

“I need to go to the hospital…. One of my family members are there and I need to make sure they are ok.” He said worriedly.

“Oh. Is this person ok?” I asked worried.

“Yeah…. It is a long story but he is a dear cousin of mine. Well I need to go. See you later today Blane.”

I waved him goodbye and got up to make a sandwich for myself. I sat down on the kitchen counter and ate it in silence.

I sighed in boredom and looked around the kitchen. Right when I plopped off the stool, I heard the front door open.

I smiled and ran to the front door.

“Arron!” I screamed and stopped when I saw who was there. “Jason….”

“Blane.” He said.

I stepped back and gulped.

“I’m not here to rape you or whatever the fuck you are thinking. I’m just here to apologize.” He said.

I instantly went into a calm state and walked up to him, engulfing him into a huge hug.

“Thank you Jason. For being there for me.” I whispered softly and looked up into his eyes.

“No problem Blane. You made me realize who I really loved.” He said quietly and I started back at him wide eyed.

“WHO?!” I screamed and hit him in the chest.

“You will never know….. We decided to keep it secret… so we could live in peace.” He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

“Just tell me. I mean come on, I am making Arron a pedophile for dating me! What could be worse than that?” I said while sitting down on the couch. He sat down beside me and he sighed.

“Jay. I am in love with Jay.”

-------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry for the super late update…

And it is so short….

Im so sorry.. A lot of poop has been going on and I just finished my second 15 page essay for science.

SO that incest twist?! XD people have been asking me if I would ever make a spinoff of a couple if I ever made one, and a fan gave the suggestion of a love story between Jason and Jay. The twins. XDe

So if you want me to, comment or something. Haha.

Vote and comment <3

Update later this week. See you soon lovelies.

With Much Love

-PikachuLover102

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.8K 136 19
When I was little, I was never healthy for a full day. When I would go to school, I would carry around an oxygen tank so that I could breathe properl...
16 1 14
"So, what do you say babes" He looked me in the eyes, no, into my soul. I opened my mouth to protest, but he knew just as well as I did that I wanted...
10.4K 392 27
Abe is used to being like, popular, and on top of everything going on his life. He loves his mom, and his best friend, and he's been the most popular...
1K 59 14
he stalks toward me with an readable look. hurt? anger? sad? pissed? Lust?? i don't know, and that's what's scaring the most "Ace" my voice firm. but...