Chapter Eleven PART ONE

I woke up, slowly drifting my heavy eyelids open. The florescent lights blinding me. I groaned and let my eyes fall shut again. Muffled words swarmed through my head.

"Arron..."

I groaned out in pain.

"ARRON..."

I turned onto my side.

"ARRON!"

My eyes snapped open, and I met my sister's deep green eyes. Her eyes spilled crystal clear tears, making her beautiful face sadden and happy at the same time.

"I am so glad! You were asleep for three days Arron!" she cried out and laid her head in my lap. My eyes widened.

Three days..

Blane was with that monster for three days.....

I growled, and her head lifted up off my lap. I sat up, ignoring the pain that shot threw my body.

"ARRON STOP! YOU NEED TO HEAL!"

"Fuck healing.." I growled. I walked towards the door.

I opened the door, and in walked in a doctor and some nurses.

"Sit down Mr. Massad." He ordered me.

I pushed passed him. I couldn't give a fucking hell for anyone right now. I only had one person on my mind.

Blane.

I groaned and looked at what caused the pain in my right arm.

A fucking syringe.

The bastard pulled it out of me, and I fell to my knees, my eyesight getting blurry.

I was soon on my knees and palms, trying to crawl out of the hospital to find my boy, Blane.

The seconds passed, and my eyesight grew black.

I woke up the next day and groaned at the pain in my head. I looked around the room and saw Rachel sitting in the chair next to me, her cheeks stained with cheeks. I looked over to my side and saw my clothes. I slipped out of bed and slipped on the clothes.

I walked over to Rachel and slid my thumb over her cheek.

"Sorry Ray-Ray." I whispered and pecked her forehead. "I love you."

I closed the door with a small click, and walked out of the hospital.

I entered the building of the sick bastard that took Blane. It wasn't hard to find out who he was. He was the CEO of a rapidly growing business, and I have done things with this man before.

I walked in through the two main doors and stepped into the heated lobby. I walked past the desk and the lady stopped me.

"Sir, where are you going!?" She shouted at me. I groaned and turned around.

"To see Heath Crush." I turned back around.

"He is not in."

I whipped around and walked towards her. I stalked up to the leather lean back chair, and leaned forwards, brushing my fingers and arm across her breast. She gave out a small moan. I didn't want to lie, but his woman was quite alluring.

Big brown eyes, and sand colored hair that fell into beautiful sea waves. I leaned on the lever to push the chair back, and she yelped. I licked her scrawny neck, a little too skinny for my taste, and she let out a small, long moan.

"Where is he?"

"I.... I... Can't tell you that." She whispered.

I growled under my breath, frustrated. How much do woman need to be pleased these days.

I slipped my hand up harshly into her pencil skirt and pushed it into her soft silk panties.

She screamed out in pleasure as I fingered her quickly.

"At home..." She breathlessly said.

"Where is his home?" I whispered.

"I.... don't know."

I groaned and pushed her chair away from me, wiping her disgusting juices off my finger. I walked out the doors, ashamed of what I did, for completely nothing.

I paced in my living room, trying to figure out what to fucking do. I looked at the clock quickly and frowned.

8:oo

He must be fucking terrified.

My phone rang and I quickly ran over to it.

A restricted number...

"Hello." I snapped.

A low deep laugh erupted out of the ear part of the phone.

"You are quite angry, yes?"

Fucking Heath.

"Where. Is. He." I spit venom that I hoped would kill him.

He chuckled before answering me.

"By my side, in chains... Care to listen?"

"What are you talking-"

"Ahh!......" Someone moaned.

I stopped. Was that Blane..

"Heath! Stop! THE... FUCKING... AHH!.... PHONE!" He breathlessly moaned into the mouth piece.

I held the phone so hard, that I heard a crack.

"You like the sound of his moans when I take him? Nice is it not?"

I threw the phone at the wall, and it cracked. I growled and kicked it towards the other side of the room.

I walked out the door and into my car, driving off into the dark night.

I opened the door of my phone services building, and threw my phone at Chad. He looked up at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Track the fucking last caller. I need to know where he lives."

----------------------------------------------------

OOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLIFFYYYYYYYYYY, KIND OF :)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

OVER 7K READS AND 200 VOTES! LOVE YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH!

UPDATE SOON LOVES <3

-ANNYANG102