Chapter Nine PART TWO

I SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN THIS PART OF THE CHAPTER FIRTS BUT OH WELL XD

Blane's POV

I skipped around the kitchen like the happiest little gay boy there could ever be. I opened the cupboards looking for my favorite snack to eat.

Marsh mellows.

I giggled as I danced around the kitchen happily, when I heard the doorbell. I screamed and dropped the bag of marsh mellows and ran to the door, hoping to meet Arron.

"Arr-" I started as I opened the door. "Heath....?" I whispered softly while slowly backing into the house. I attempted to shut the door but Heath's foot was immediately put in between the door and the frame.

He leaned forward and softly whispered, "Hey kitten..."

I groaned in disgust and tried to go back safely into the house but Heath caught my arm.

"Stop!" I screamed.

"I haven't done anything to you yet kitten... i don't want you to yell.. yet." Heath whispered.

"Get the fuck away from me you dick." I screamed again, but Heath covered my mouth after so I couldn't say anymore.

"You shut the fuck up. I tried to be nice but you just had to be a fucking little bitch about it. Shut your trap and listen because I will not repeat myself. In 2 days I will be back to get your little ass unless you want you little boyfriend dead. While you two were gone we were tracking you both. Looking at everything you guys have done, bought, said, everything. I swear, you are one of the most easiest targets in the world. I just needed to wait for my opening."

By then tears were streaming down my face and onto his hand that continued to cover my mouth.

"I love it when you cry kitten." He moaned.

I sobbed and Heath's hand squeezed around my mouth harder.

"Pl....se.... St...p.." I managed to say.

"Don't." Heath grinned. "You begging me to stop just makes me want to hurt you so much more."

I cried harder and he let my mouth go. The sobs flew out and I fell to my knees.

"I suggest you do your breaking up quickly."

The door closed, and I laid down letting my thoughts and tears run.

How?

When?

Where?

How did he even do that?

Without Arron knowing?

Heath has connections but were they that good?

Where did Heath get people like that?

Who were these people..

Maids?

Assistants?

Sam...

It had to be.

Sam.

I sat up and rubbed my tears away and sniffeled.

They couldn't kill Arron...

Could they?

-------------------------

I KNOW ITS BEING RUSHED BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I REALLY DONT CARE. XD

ONE MORE CHAPTER AND THIS BOOK IS DONE~

AND THEN THE SECOND BOOK WILL COME OUT XD

WHAT SHOULD THE NEXT BOOK BE CALLED? I NEED IDEAS PLEASEEEEE

AND TITLES FOR JAY AND JASON'S STORY (:

I KNOW THIS UPDATE WAS SHORT BUT IM IN A HURRY AND I DIDNT WANT YOU TO WAIT ANY LONGER

THE NEXT CHAPTER, I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT LONG

LOVE YOU

BEANDLIVESTRONG