Chapter Seven Part One

I kept shifting my legs. Just being near this freaking man made me hard instantly.

"So, what will you be having Arron? This restaurant is completely the best." Abby said. Abby was a close friend of Arron, but I can't help but think that they have slept before. They seem to close.

"I don't exactly know Ab." I hate his pet name for her. "I already ate." He glanced my way and gave me a quick wink.

I blinked my eyelids repeatedly and gasped softly. I blushed and looked the other way.

"Blane? You ok darling?" Abby's voice coed. I looked up and nodded my head. She smiled at me and I looked down into my lap.

Damn smartass.

They began to talk about their stupid business work as I looked around the elegant restaurant. It was Italian, but I wasn't paying attention to the building itself, but the people inside it.

My eyes stopped at a pair of cool grey ones. I chocked on my breath and stood up as fast as I could. The table shook and a glass fell over the table, crashing, making everyone turn their heads towards us.

"E-excuse me." I walked towards the two doors that led out to the cold air.

Once I got outside I leaned against the side of the building.

Please god. Please not him. NOT HIM! I FINALLY GOT AWAY!

I sat down on the ground and sighed deeply, letting the cold wind fly across my face, letting me cool down. I knew that running away was bad. I knew it. He always manages to find me. He always does...

I need to go. If I stay, Arron will get hurt too. I need to go. Now.

I stood up and began to sprint. I made it halfway out into the middle of the huge parking lot of the restaurant and I stopped. I looked back at the two big doors that opened to the warm restaurant.

My hero was inside there. My voice let out a whimper and sob, the very sound broke my heart. My body was telling me to get back inside the building and stay at Arron's side, but I knew that if I did care about Arron, I would leave.

You need to stay. He will protect you.

I blinked away the tears that wanted to fall and I turned around.

"Blane!" I heard. I stopped. I shook my head. It must be my imagination.  I began to run.

"BLANE!"

It was not my imagination. I turned around and gasped loudy.

It was HIM! IT WAS HIM!

I screamed and turned around quickly, making my feet move as fast as I could. I lost my foot placing and tripped, but I put my hands in front of my body, making me fall on my knees and palms. I groaned but stood up to run again.

This pain was nothing compared to what the man caused me, and I will not get caught by his hands again.

I began to sprint faster and faster, as I heard the footsteps coming closer and closer.

I wasn't the fastest runner in the world, but I knew I had speed.

I began to pump my legs so fast, that tears ran out of my eyes. I sobbed as I ran, and it blurred my vision. I just began to run even faster. I quickly looked behind myself and almost stopped.

How is he so fast!

I let out another sob and turned back around, letting my legs take me to a whole different level of speed.

I groaned as my abs started to burn and my les hurt.

How long is this freaking parking lot!

I couldn't run anymore. I couldn't. My legs hurt. My throat and mouth was dry from the cold air. I couldn't do it anymore. I was going to get caught again.

I stopped running and heard his footsteps stop behind me.

I whirled around and slammed my fist right into his jaw. It hurt my fist, but I know what I did hurt him even more.

"GOD DAMN IT BLANE! WHAT THE HELL!"

I blinked my eyes, and the blurriness of the tears went away. I saw clearly now.

Arron.

---------------------------

PLEASE READ

ANOTHER (KIND OF CLIFFY.)

OK. I KNOW THAT IT IS SORT OF CONFUSING. YOU MUST BE WONDERING, WHO THE HELL IS BLANE RUNNING FROM?! THAT INFORMATION WILL COME SOON LOVES <3

THANK YOU FOR VOTING! I LOVE YOU GUYS! KEPP IT COMMING WITH THE VOTES AND COMMENTS LOVES!

800 READS! CAN WE MAKE IT TOO 1000?! OMG I WILL HAVE A HEART ATTACK IF I GET THAT MANY READS LOVES! AHHH! <3

BE BACK SOON.

-ANNYANG102