Chapter Twenty Eight

You should go check out a book called

The Waitress

By sistersforver102

It is written by me and KitCat1918.

You don’t have to obviously… we just want some feedback.

Here is the update.

Blane's POV

I looked down at our intertwined hands and smiled at out matching rings. Every time I saw them, it reassured me that he was mine and only mine.

I let my mind wander to how much we made love over our break, and I instantly grew red. I shook my head and blushed, looking out the jet window.

"What are you thinking about little one. I hope its about how hard I fuc-"

"Shut up!" I squealed. The thoughts ran into my head and I shivered as his lip captured my ear.

"How loud I made you moan... The feeling of my inside you... oh god I love being buried deep inside your sweet little arse." Arron groaned into my ear and grabbed me. I fell into his lap and I sat up.

"The thoughts make me want to take you right here... Hardly."

I shivered as his hand traveled down the sides of my body. His hands played with the hem of my shirt, before slowly taking it off.

"A-a-arron! We are on a- Oh god.." I moaned out as his hot mouth took my nipple.

Arron chuckled before slipping my shirt back on, and slipping me into my seat.

"You are right, this is no place for that darling." He said huskily. "But... I could care less." He went for my mouth and attacked it.

His tongue slipped into my mouth and I groaned, moving around his lap, I made our lower halves touch.

His chest rumbled and his arms went to my arse. I squealed, shocked and ripped my lips away from his.

He growled and harshly grabbed the back of my neck, smashing my lips to his.

"Landing soon. i repeat, Landing Soon in NYC. I repeat. Landing In NYC." The pilot said over the speaker.

I sighed and stepped off his body. He sighed heavily and adjusted his problem. He cleared his throat and looked at the shower then me. I laughed and stripped of my clothes, right in front of him to make him want me even more.

I hear him growl and I laughed. I jumped into the shower and waited for my one and only man to get in with me.

After out short shower, we got dressed and took our packed things and brought them towards the door of the plane.

It opened, and a huge gust of wind met us. I shivered and clung onto Arron for warmth. He chuckled beside me and walked out into the cold air of New York.

Instantly, his PA ran up to him and started to yell at him for not answering her calls and e-mails.

“Ryan, calm down. I will get the work done today. I will come by to the company and talk to Mr. John over skype. It won’t be a problem.” Arron said exhausted and looked back at me with a sympathetic look.

“It is ok… Work comes first before me ok? You had a whole week with me…” I said quietly, not meaning a single freaking word. I wanted to stay by his side, but I knew that if I did I wouldn’t be able to contain myself.

“I could tell you were lying Blane…. And don’t worry… I will get home soon for….” He wiggled his eyebrows and I slapped him in the chest while gasping. He laughed and walked me over to the car which Chase was driving. I smiled up at him and he leaned down and gave me a long kiss.

When he pulled away I whimpered and looked into his eyes. He chuckled and whispered to me a later. I pouted and got into the car like a child. I was so sad and mad that he wouldn’t give me another kiss.