Chapter Three

I put the last plate in the cupboard as he took a shower.  I closed it and sighed, resting my forehead on the door of the cupboard.

So, what to do now? I have the boy here and fed him,  gave him a shower, now what? Throw him back out onto the streets?

I heard the door to the bathroom open and heard footsteps down the stairs. I turned around. His hair finally looked washed and non-greasy. My eyes traveled down and saw he was only wearing a towel, loosely hiding his manhood.....

How much I would want to rip that off of him and....

"So, what to do now?"

His questions brought me out of my thoughts and my eyes snapped to his face. He had the smuggest smirk planted on his plump lips. He grinned at me and sat down on one of the stools by the island in the kitchen.

"Well, first thing, what do you want to do?"

He looked up at me and thought. And. Thought.

He just stared at me for minutes, feeling like hours. He stood up and took a step towards me.

"What I want to do?" He asked.

"Yes."

He took another step.

"This." he whispered.

He closed the gap between us and inhaled, smiling at my scent. He kept his eyes closed as his mouth inched to mine, before closing the gap between them too. He slowly brushed them across mine, and he hummed.

His tongue poked out and licked my top lip, before taking it in his mouth that I so much wanted to be inside of at the moment. I moaned out and he strut his tongue in my mouth without anytime wasted.

We both groaned at the exotic taste of each other.  He roughly rubbed his tongue against mine, as his hand traveled down my body, making me shiver in excitement. Painfully slowly, he trailed down and down. Slowly brushing his hand across my little problem downstairs.

He chuckled and began to brush it more, and harder.

Then I realized, what is he doing.

What am I doing.

I lightly pushed him off me, but he groaned out and pushed himself onto me, connecting our lips again. His hips connected mine and he gave me a hard sexual grind. I heard the towel fall onto the ground and I gulped. 

I can't do this.

I pushed him off me, with more force this time, and he stumbled back. I opened my eyes and looked down to grab the towel. I heard him inhale.

"If you won't let me do you already, why did you fucking pick me up?"

I froze. What? I looked up and his arms were crossed across his chest.

"What?" I growled.

"I said if you won't let me-"

I pounded my fist on the side of the island, making everything on it shake a little. My fist stung, but it what he said stung me even more. But, why? Why did he have such an influence on me?

I picked up the towel and threw it at him. He sighed and I stood up. He wrapped the towel around him and he turned around.

"I am going to go then."

I turned around and heard a couple footsteps. Then they suddenly stopped. I turned around and so did he. He looked at me up and down before he sighed.

"I knew it was all to good to be true. I mean why would a person like you, want to have sex with me?" He turned around now and began waking up the stairs. "I am going to get my shorts and will be out of your sight."

You are wrong. I actually want to have sex with you. In every freaking way.

The little voice in my head began to talk.

Don't just stand there. Go after him.

I ignored it though, just standing there. I got lost in my thoughts before I heard the door open and close. I ran over to the front door and swung it open, letting it bang onto the wall beside it. I looked out and around.

He was nowhere.

I grabbed the door and slammed it shut, running out into the long driveway. How could he have gone so far without me seeing him. How is that humanly possible?

I went out farther and reached the end. I looked out into the road and groaned. Why didn't you just fucking say something, and this all could be sorted out. This was the first time that I had a sexual attraction to someone in years.

Wait. He was a problem to me, and now he is gone. Problem solved right?

Hell no. If anything was my problem now, it would be that he is gone from my sight. I ran out into the road and ran as fast and as long as I could.

I flipped out my phone and dialed Shane.

"Hello sir? Need a ride?"

"No Shane. I need you to drive around town to find the boy that I brought home yesterday."

"Of course sir, but is there a problem?"

"No. Just. Find. Him." I snapped. I ended the call and ran out into the cold morning.

I reached town in about an hour, and I was exhausted. I walked on the sidewalk as I made my way to the same place I saw him before. Right in front of my building.

I finally reached it, and there he was. Looking god damn perfect. He was leaning against the wall, and a man was talking to him. He stood up straight and walked over to the man, whispering into his ear. The man groaned out and took hold of his wrist.

I walked over there and slammed my hand onto the man's shoulder. He grunted and looked at me, his face paling.

"Mr. Massad."

"Mr. Chang." I glared at his hand on Blane's wrist and he immediately let go. "Please refrain from touching... My Aunt's Child. It would be much appreciated." I smiled at him and grabbed Blane, throwing him over my shoulder. I took out my phone, calling Shane to come pick us up so I could take this boy to my, well now, our home.

 ----------------

OK.

WELL. THIS WAS SEPERATED FROM MY STORY. WHY?

I DONT KNOW.