The One Who Understood, Hiccu...

By spear_it

So, here's my first story!!!!! Please read it, and the title basically says it all!!! Peace-out!! (≧∇≦)/ More

A Haunted Past
The Discovery
The Chase
Captured
Just got Tagged! (━┳━◇━┳━)
The Rescue
i cant think of a title
Author's Note
A/n Apoligy an thankyou
Explanation
Friends
The chat.
Sorry, not a chapter
Chapter name
Authors Note
Another A/n
Another Chapter!
Thanks!!!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Thank You All!!!
Chapter....... I forgot
Authors Quick Note
EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Aftermath
All right.
Thank you

Chapter 15

3.1K 93 28
By spear_it

Y/n POV:
I walked out from behind d/n, and saw someone I never thought I'd see again. "Hiccup...... What are you doing here?" I asked. "Wha- what do you mean?" He said. "I mean, why are you here. On my island." I asked again. "I thought you would be happy to see me?" Hiccup responded. "Well after 2 years, I began to wonder what you've been up to." Hiccup jocked. A hint of a smile played at the edges of my mouth. However, my eyes still held no emotion. At least no emotion that Hiccup could see. He slightly frowned when I didn't give a response. "Okay. The truth is, I was doing my usiual, flying on Toothless, looking for new islands,...... searching for you." He whispered the last one, but I still heard. "You..... you were looking for me?" I asked, slightly blushing. "Well... yeah. I've been looking for you ever science you dissapeared. Everyone misses you." Hiccup said, slightly blushing. This just made me blush more. "Pff. I  doubt that. Astrid was probily praising to the lord when I flew off. It was for the best anyways. She would have gotten rid of me one way, or another." I countered, looking down. Just then, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I looked up, and saw, in all his glory, Hiccup! I blushed bright red, but I liked. I put my arms around him, and leaned into his chest. (No, you didn't literally go into his chest, you sick people!) After a minuet or two, we sepperated. "I've wanted to do that for a while." Hiccup said. "I've also wanted to this, ever science I first saw you, without that dumb mask." At first I was confused, but then, I felt another pair of lips on mine! I blushed such a bright shade of red, I put a tomato to shame. I then slowly, leaned into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. We eventualy had to separate for a thing called air. (Curse you air!)  "I love you y/n l/n. I didn't know what this feeling was at first, but then I realized that you were the one for me. So, do you feel the same? Its... its ok if you don't. I just hope we can still be friends." I was speechless for a minuet, but then I shouted,"Of course I love you! And I always will!" I then pulled him into another kiss. All the dragons, including Toothless, started to fake gagg. "Oh, can it!" I told them. Hiccup then started to laugh a little. "Let's go back to the edge, and tell everyone the news." He offered. And we did.

A/n: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I am litteraly screaming with happiness right now!! I am soo very sorry that it took so long for me to update, but I just wanted y'all to know that I am probibally going to make a few more chapters, and MARRY CHRISTMAS!! or if your Jewish or any other religeon, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! PEACE~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 677 27
Y/N is a typical 19-year-old girl. she's respected at school and at home. her life is perfect. well, at least it used to be before she learned that m...
13.3K 267 21
Heather remembers when she was six. Her father left to visit his friend at a studio where he worked thirty years ago. He was never seen again. Twenty...
111K 3.5K 63
✮ Her head wished she had went on thinking he was an infuriating, overly-confident, horribly handsome asshole, that hated her people and always put h...
466K 29.5K 93
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...