My Real Girlfriend BOOK 2 ( A...

By Gruvia3867

[A/N: You might see some grammatical errors in this book and I apologize for that because English is not my f... More

Chapter 1: Girlfriend-Boyfriend Status
Chapter 2: Steps for a Perfect Date
Chapter 3: Steps for a Perfect Date Part 2
Chapter 4: It's that time of the month again
Gray's favorite Fairy Tail girl character
Chapter 5: School Trip
Chapter 6: The day of the School Trip
Chapter 7: Hotel rooms
Chapter 8: Up all night, chatting
Chapter 9: Hug
Chapter 10: Twin Strawberries
Chapter 11: What's on Gajeel's mind?
Please vote :D
Chapter 12: Gajeel and Levy
Chapter 13: Taking care of him
Chapter 14: Some talk
Chapter 15: Same classes, but HIM too?
Chapter 16: Our Adviser is... ?!
Chapter 17: A Special Place
Chapter 18: Colleges
Chapter 19: Early Study
Chapter 20: Rejection
Chapter 21: His Grandfather
Chapter 22: Gray's childhood friend
Chapter 23: That's my Juvia
Chapter 24: Skate
Chapter 25: A Day without him
Chapter 26: Rivalry
Chapter 27: Lyon's Decision
Chapter 28: Memories
Chapter 29: Taking care of my Juvia
Chapter 30: Horror House • Juvia's fear
Chapter 31: Not the usual Gray-sama
Chapter 32: Absolute Zero Silver
Chapter 33: The School Festival Part 1
Chapter 34: The School Festival Part 2
Chapter 35: Gold in school
Chapter 37: Biggest Decision
Chapter 38: Surprise?
Chapter 39: The words she couldn't say that day
Chapter 40: After 7 years
Chapter 41: Just like the time when it all started
Chapter 42: Reunion
Chapter 43: Argue
Chapter 44: Transfer
Chapter 45: Memories
Chapter 46: First day
Chapter 47: Rumor
Chapter 48: Jealousy?
Chapter 49: Of all people
Chapter 50: Hibiki's charms
Chapter 51: Mommy
Chapter 52: 💔
Chapter 53: Friendship
Chapter 54: Confession
Dedication for you, yes YOU <3
Chapter 55: G.G.F
Chapter 56: Finally
Chapter 57: Honeymoon
Chapter 58: Thank you
Epilogue: Gray, Juvia, Storm and Rainbow

Chapter 36: I can't say it

2.2K 103 196
By Gruvia3867

Heyo, this will be in Gray's POV. Just informing you.

Gray's POV

To: Juvia
_________________________________________

Hey, babe. (T_T) Where were you yesterday? You didn't come back to school. Did grandpa do something?
_________________________________________

Send | Delete

I pressed *send*. It was 5:30 in the morning. And yes, Juvia didn't return yesterday but I did see grandpa at home yesterday. I waited for Juvia at school for almost 2 and a half hours but she never came back so I was worried.

I texted her multiple times yesterday but she didn't reply to any of it. I even called her but she didn't answer.

I woke up this early so I could go to her house to check on her. Thankfully, I'm already wearing my uniform and I was on my way to her house on my car.

Is she mad at me?

Is she having her period?

What did I do?

Maybe, I really did something to her that really made her mad. But, I can't remember anything that I did wrong to her. I'm so stupid.

I stopped in front of her house, got out of the car and ran quickly to her house. I pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to answer it. It took a while but when it opened, Mr. Rave was there.

"Oh, Gray. It's you." He gave me a faint smile.

"Good morning, Mr. Rave. Is Juvia ready?" No, she wouldn't be ready. It's too early. Seriously. But, I'm just worried.
"You're quite early but unfortunately, she won't be coming to school today." He frowned then gripped on the door. "She suddenly... Locked herself on her room and won't come out... Did you do something, Gray?"

"N-No, sir. I don't remember anything that made her mad." To be honest. "I tried calling her yesterday and she didn't answer. I even sent her a lot of messages."

"I'm sorry about my daughter, Gray. Maybe she'll come to school tomorrow." He said.

"Okay. Thank you." I said then frowned.

Juvia...

***

"To tell you the truth, Gray, I was talking with Juvia yesterday at 9PM." Lucy said.
I quickly stood up and exclaimed, "What?! What did she tell you?! Did something happen to her?! Please tell me, Lucy!"

"Calm down, dude!" Natsu said, then touched my shoulder.

"How can I calm down when my girlfriend isn't okay?!"

"Stop shouting Gray." Lucy sighed at me. "She... Didn't say anything. Sh just called me and didn't say anything at all. But, she only told me one thing: She won't be coming to school today. That's all."

"Maybe Juvia is one of her days, ya know?" Natsu suggested as he puts his am around Lucy. "Like Lucy did."

"Excuse me?" Lucy raised an eyebrow at her boyfriend.

"I know Juvia. Even if she really is on her days, she won't be doing this kind of stuff." I ran a hand through my hair and massaged it. "Argh..."

"Just give her some time, Gray. It's your anniversary tomorrow." Lucy said.

"I know... How could I forget the day when I asked her to be mine?"

"To be your girlfriend, actually." Natsu fixed my sentence.

"Shut up."

"Gray. Just wait for her to talk to you, okay? Maybe she's undergoing something that she doesn't want anyone to know yet. As I said, just give her some time. Eventually, she'll reply to you." Lucy said that reassured me.

I sighed heavily and calmed down. "... Okay then. But, I'll ask the other girl if they know something about Juvia. Who knows? She might be talking to them."

***

"Nope, she didn't call me nor text me." Erza bluntly said and took a bite of her strawberry cake. She's at the cafeteria with her boyfriend, Jellal, eating the same too.

"Did something happen?" Jellal asked.

"Yeah... Well, she wouldn't answer my texts or calls. And, she isn't going to come to school today without any reason at all." I explained sadly. "And so, I was wondering if Erza knows something about it."

Then Erza glared at me and stopped eating her cake. She stood up and grabbed my collar and lifted me up a bit. "Did you cheat on her? With Anju?"

"No! Why would I?!" I answered seriously and tried to get off from her. "I would never cheat on her."

"Erza, calm down. I know that Gray isn't that kind of a guy."

Thank you Jellal----

"Maybe." He snickered at me.

"Jellal! You're not helping at all!"

Erza lets go of me and sits down. "Okay, I trust you. I really don't know anything but since you told me about it now, I'll try to call Juvia later so for now, calm down."

"Thank you, Erza."

I can't ask Levy or Mira-sensei about this. They're both busy because our graduation day is approaching and Levy is helping with the preparations.

What should I do?

***

I plopped myself on my bed and hid my face with a pillow. All day, I didn't listen to my teachers or even take notes. There's only one thing on my mind: Juvia.

I can't ask grandpa about her because he's gone for some reason.

I remove my pillow and then opened my Facebook. I was expecting for Juvia to be online and thankfully, she is. I quickly messaged her:

_________________________________________
Gray Fullbuster: Juvia, are you okay? Are you sick? Please answer me. (T_T)
_________________________________________

Unfortunately, she was offline again.

Is she avoiding me?

Maybe I really did something to her. That's it. That's must be the problem. I should make it up everything to her by tomorrow. At our anniversary.

*** Next Day ***

Gruvia3867: Gosh, I'm making a lot of time skips. Sorry about that. XD Bear with me.

Balloons, check. Chocolates, check. Birthday cake, check. 150 letters in a jar, check.

All of my surprise is ready. I planned this earlier than you all thought. I started planning this 2 months ago. Anything for my best girl. ❤

Thankfully, there was no school today. It's Saturday. I could ask her out for a date for a whole day. If she's on the mood... I was wearing my black Nike shoes, black jeans, black jacket and a white plain T-shirt inside, my silver crossed necklace, my black sunglasses and our couple ring.

Why am I wearing all black? Well, it's my favorite color now.

I look cool.

Joke.

It's around 9 in the morning and I am in front of her house. The balloons were tied on my car, the cake is inside, I'm holding a bouquet of her favorite flower, and the jar too.

I walked to her house and pressed the doorbell, hoping that Juvia will answer.

I was surprised when it was Juvia who really answered. She was wearing her blue pajamas and her eyes were puffy and red. She was hugging her white pillow.

She looked horrible. What happened to her.

"Juvia?" I dropped the bouquet on the floor gently and the jar too. Without any hesitations, I pulled her into a hug.

I hugged her like we never seen each other for years now. I didn't care if someone is looking at us. The important thing is, she's here now. She must've been sick yesterday. I'm such a fool.

I kissed her cheek, her forehead and her nose. "Juvia... I missed you."

"G-Gray-sama..." Oh, her cute voice. How I missed it so much.

I cupped both of her cheeks and I saw her crying again. I wiped her teats with my thumb and asked, "Why are you crying, baby?"

"I-I... I was just... Happy to see you." She said and continued to cry. I know that that wasn't the reason. But I won't force her to tell me the truth. I'll just wait.

"Shh... I'm here now." I pulled her into a tight hug again.

"I'm sorry... *sob* I'm sorry..." She whispered against my chest.

"It's okay. You can explain it to me later. For now, you should get ready because I'm taking you wherever you want today." I gave her one of my signature smiles. "Happy anniversary, Juvia Lockser."

"Y-You remembered?" She seemed shocked when I let go of her.

I pouted. "Wow, I'm offended."

She giggled. Oh, how I missed it. "I-I'm sorry. *sob*" She wiped her tears and gave me a small smile. "I thought that you won't remember it."

"I'm really offended. It's also your birthday, right?" I smirked. "I didn't even mark it on my calendar because I know that I will remember that date forever."

She smiled for a while but then she frowned.

"Juvia?"

"I-I'm sorry again, Gray-sama. Please come in for a while. I'll just go get ready for our date." She said and pulled me inside.

I sat on her sofa while she quickly ran upstairs. Something is really bothering her... I wonder what that is. Maybe she'll tell me later.

I removed my glasses and put it on my pocket. But, I'm happy that she finally talked to me. Maybe she wasn't really angry at me yesterday. Maybe there was another reason.

After a few minutes, Juvia came down with her hair tied into a braid and it was on her side, she wore alight make-up, a white dress with a blue ribbon on the waist, a 3 inch white stilettoes heels, and her white shoulder bag on her side. "Sorry for waiting, Gray-sama."

"Wow, you look amazing." She looked sexy and gorgeous. I'm so lucky to have a girlfriend like her.

"You too, Gray-sama." She said and wrapped her arm around mine. "Let's go?"

"Wait." I stopped her. She looked confused at first but I smirked and leaned to her. I gave her a quick peck on her lips.

"I'm satisfied. Let's go now." I said and wore my glasses again.

***

"Are you hungry, Juvia? Should we stop to a restaurant?" I asked her as I turned left on the road. I already surprised her inside the car and she looked happy. She took them home first before our date.

"N-No, don't worry about me, Gray-sama." She simply said. Why did she stutter?

I chuckled. "Okay then. By the way, where do you want to go? It is your birthday and our anniversary."

"Well, there is one place... But I think it's too early to go there." She said and played with her fingers.

"Tell me. Maybe after going seeing movie, we can go straight there." I happily said. "Come on, say it."

"I don't know if this is a bother but it's... The amusement park."

"Okay then. Wish will be granted later." I reassured her.

She sighed in relief. I was surprised when she suddenly holds my hand and squeezes it. I looked at her and saw her frowning.

"Juvia, mind telling me what's going on?" I finally asked. I sighed heavily. "You didn't reply to me yesterday or even answer my calls. Don't you know how worried I was?"

"I-I'm sorry, G-Gray-sama..." She turned away and stared at the window, avoiding my gaze. She removes her hand from mine. "I-I don't want to talk about it... Please forgive me..."

Sure, she's been acting weird lately. This is the first time she's acted like this.

"Okay then." I mumbled. I love Juvia and I know that she'll tell me about it one day. If she doesn't want to talk about it for now, I should understand and let her.

***

"Please tell me, Lucia! What is it you want to say?"

"I-I can't... I'm sorry, Anthony. Please understand."

Oh... This movie we're watching has something to do with our situation. And, a lot of people are watching this and crying. Seriously. The whole room is packed.

"But Lucia..."

"Please..."

"*sobs*"

Even my other seatmate is crying. I guess I was the only one who's not crying over this movie. And this has high ratings.

I looked at Juvia and saw that she's also crying. But it was different... Her face is full of emotions that I couldn't describe. She continued on sobbing and she really looked like she's undergoing something.

I stretched my arms and then, wrapped my other arm around her and pulled her closer to me. I kissed her head and wiped her tears.

I should've chosen another movie if I knew it's going to be like this.

***

"Welcome to the Love Tunnel! Please hang on tight on your boats as you enter this tunnel of love!" The one who works here, well of course, told us as the boat we're going to ride in is closing in.

We're at the amusement park now and currently at a platform and in front of a huge tunnel. It's what Juvia picked to ride first.

When the boat stopped in front of us, I quickly jumped into it. I turned to Juvia, grabbed her hand, and helped her jump so she won't lose her balance. When she jumped, she landed on my chest but I didn't fall back and I just controlled myself from falling.

I smiled when she looked up. Her face is an inch away from mine and suddenly, she blushed and looks down.

We both sat opposite from each other and I took the stick and started rowing the boat inside the tunnel. We saw a lot of roses, letters and pictures inside. They were engraved in the wall.

There's also this cupid statue and he has a lot of arrows in his hands. Hearts were displayed around him. So, they still believe in those stuffs. You know, Cupid.

"Gray-sama." She suddenly called out.

I quickly looked at her as she sighed heavily. She started playing with her fingers and was avoiding my gaze. "G-Gray-sama... I-- No, Juvia has a question to ask you."

That's weird. She talks in 3rd POV suddenly.

"Yeah, sure. What is it?" I asked her and just continued on rowing the boat.

"W-What if... J-Juvia suddenly disappeared from your side? What will you do?"

I stopped rowing and squinted my eyes. "What's this about?"

She suddenly shook her head. "I-It's nothing! Haha, to be honest. I just read an article about these things and I was curious about your answer... So..."

I folder my arms and frowned. This really has something to do with her issue. "Well, for sure, I would go crazy and won't be able to sleep at night. I would cry and I might even have an emotional disorder because Juvia, you're my only girl. The one, to be precise."

"O-Oh..." She seems surprised and suddenly, there's a few tears appearing from her eyes.

I quickly went to her, kneeled in front of her and wiped her tears. "Shh, baby. Why are you crying?"

"I-I was just... *sob* *sob* Happy." She said and tried to smile.

I chuckled. "Well, you don't seem happy to me. More like, upset?" I'm gonna tease her for a while.

She suddenly pouted and knitted her two eyebrows together. "I'm not. *sob*"

I ruffled her hair, making it a little messy. She gasped. "G-Gray-sama...! Now Juvia has to tie her hair again!" She removed the accessories from her hair.

"Nah, don't worry about tying it again." I fixed her long and wavy hair into her usual look.  I even fixed her bangs and said, "You still look beautiful, gorgeous and sexy even without tying your hair."

Oops, I slipped the word sexy from my mouth. But hey, at least I'm honest.

She blushed again. I'm so blessed to have this cute girl.

"Now, let's finish this ride and ride the others, okay?" I said and went back to my seat. I stretched my arms a bit and grabbed the stick again.

***

We rode on a lot of rides: The roller coaster, anchors away, flying fiesta. (Hey, I'm in the Philippines and it's such a drag to search about Japan's amusement park rides. Hope they're the sane though.) And many more. I'm glad she enjoyed all of that. I think, I was the one who got scared when we were riding the roller coaster.

It's now 7 in the evening, yes we were here for almost 6-8 hours, I think? We had our lunch here, even snacks when we were hungry.

She told me that she wants to go to the souvenir shop to buy souvenirs. It reminds me of the time when we were in Paris. It's where I realized my feelings for Juvia, and Mira-sensei was also there. She gave me the couple rings. It was a surprise though.

"Welcome!" As we entered the souvenir shop, I gaped when I saw the on who's working here.

"M-Mira-sensei?!" I exclaimed and pointed at the white haired lady in front of me. She was wearing the same outfit as those who works here.

"Bingo." She winked at the two of USM "What am I doing here? Well, I just can't miss my OTP's date, right? And it's their anniversary too! I'm expecting a baby."

Me and Juvia looked at each other then blushed at the thought. I looked away and said, "We are not going doing that. Well, at least not at this age, if you're asking."

"HAHAHA. You two are so cute. I'm just joking around with you guys." She said and giggled. "Anyways, go and buy anything you want. I'll just take a lot of pictures of you two while choosing the things you want to buy."

"As expected from Mira-sensei. Haha." Juvia said with a sweat drop appearing at her face.

We both started walking around. There was this afro that had a lot of colors and Juvia made me wear it! And worse, Mira-sensei took a picture of me wearing that! Ugh, the humiliation.

But it's Juvia's request so I can't just decline. What can I say? I just love this girl.

She picked out 2 black bracelets with the name of the amusement park imbedded and said, "Gray-sama, let's wear this everyday. Now, we have couple rings and couple bracelets."

I chuckled at her. "Sure, let's buy them."

"Bracelets won't do!" Mira-sensei suddenly appeared behind our backs again. We both shrieked at her.

"W-What the heck?! I thought you returned to the counter??" I asked her in surprise.

"No, no. Anyways, bracelets won't do. You two should buy a couple T-shirt too." She showed us two t-shirts.

They were colored in gray and white. The other T-shirt has "I'm with my Juvia" imprinted and the other has "I'm with my Gray".

"W-Wait, why are our names imprinted there?" I suddenly asked.

"I already predicted that you two would com here so I had these two ready." She smiled. "I'm a matchmaker, after all."

"Thank you, Mira-sensei!" Juvia took he two t-shirts and hugged them. "These are perfect! Gray-sama, let's change into these."

"Sure." I simply said.

We both went to the dressing room, one for girls and one for boys. I went to the boys of course and change into the T-shirt Mira-sensei gave us. It didn't look bad at all. It's simple but cool. I'm not embarrassed to show this to anyone.

I ruffled my hair and went out of the dressing room. Juvia's already out too. When she noticed me, she smiled widely. "Gray-sama, it looks good on you!"

The sleeves on her shirt are longer than mine and the shirt hugged her curves perfectly.

"It looks good on you too." I wrapped my arm around her and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

She smiled at me then a few seconds later, she frowned again and ignored my gaze.

"You too look so adorable. No need for payments! I'll pay them myself." Mira-sensei said and took a lot of pictures of us. "I'm gonna post this on my blog now."

"You have a blog?" I sarcastically asked.

"Well, duh. Of course." She said. "You two should continue your date. I might be in the way. And who knows? One day, you two might be giving me an invitation card to your wedding." She winked at the both of us.

"M-Mira-sensei, too early." I told her with a blush rising on my cheeks again. "Right, Juvia?"

"E-Eh?" She looked at the both of us and blinked her eyes twice. "O-Oh sorry. J-Juvia wasn't paying any attention..."

Mira-sensei looked at me then raised her eyebrow. I shook my head.

***

"I guess, this is it." It's 8:15 in the evening and in front of her house too.

"Y-Yeah." She smiled at me but I could tell that it was a fake.

I folded my arms and stared at her sternly. "Juvia, please tell me what's going on. I'm not used to you being like this... But, if you still don't want to talk about it, then---"

"D-Don't worry, Gray-sama. I was just thinking about something the whole day." She said. "I was worried about something and that something is something that I can't tell you... For now, atleast."

I'm not satisfied.

She turned around and opens the door. But before she could open it, her phone suddenly rang. She quickly gets it and answers the call.

"Dad?..... Yeah, I'm in front of the house now..... Eh? But I'm scared, I'm all alone..... But..... Fine, please go home safely....." She ended her call.

"What did he say?" I asked her.

"He told me that he'll be late today because of his work." She said then her cheeks turned red a bit. "The thing is... I'm scared when I'm alone at this house. I don't know why though so..."

I chuckled. "Okay, okay. I'll stay with you."

"For the whole night?"

"Yeah, dad won't mind. I'll just text him later that I'm staying here with you." I winked at her.

"O-Okay then." She opened her house and welcomed me. She opened the lights.

"I should sleep on the couch." I told her.

"G-Gray-sama, no. You can't sleep on the couch." She said. "You can sleep on dad's room."

"But... He'll return late later right?" I reminded her.

"Oh, that's right. I almost forgot that." She sighed and started thinking. She snaps her fingers and she started to turn red all of the sudden. "T-T-Then, how about i-in my r-room?"

"Ha?"

"J-Juvia doesn't mind sharing her bed with you... I mean, J-Juvia trusts you so... Umm..." She started playing with hr fingers again.

I started blushing too, after understanding what she just said. "A-Are you sure? Honestly, I don't mind sleeping on the couch for the night, you know."

"Y-Yes, Juvia's sure."

"O-kay then."

This might be the first time that we're going to sleep in a bed together. Well, she told me that I hugged her in my sleep and fell asleep last time but this is different!

We both went upstairs then to her room. The air conditioner is opened when we came in so it was cold. I didn't shiver. The cold never bothered me anyway.

Gruvia3867: I just HAD to add that line xD

"Gray-sama, you can borrow dad's clothes then you can take a shower." She said and went out of the room. "Juvia will be right back."

I think I've been in her room last time but this is the time when I noticed a lot of cute details about her room. A queen blue sized bed, 2 short tables with a lamp and a clock was around it. There was this huge closet opposite the bed, a study table full of books and a laptop is prepared, there was also this white door that leads to her bathroom and 2 windows with curtains. Her view from up here is amazing.

A queen sized bed...

My heart suddenly starts beating so fast. I'm really nervous.

"Gray-sama." I shrieked when I heard her.

I turned around and saw her carrying Mr. Rave's clothes and a towel. "Here, you can use them for the night."

"T-Thanks." I said and accepted them.

"Gray-sama, you can use Juvia's bathroom. Juvia will just use the other bathroom at dad's room." She said with a smile. "I'll be back again."

"O-Okay."

This is way too awkward. Isn't she nervous that she's going to sleep beside me tonight?

I quickly went inside her bathroom and took a quick shower. And wow, even the bathroom has Juvia's scent lingering around. A sweet scent.

I got out of the bathroom, wearing the clothes Juvia gave me earlier and I was drying my hair with a towel by ruffling it around my hair.

I sat on Juvia's bed at the edge then I waited for her to come. I got my phone out and started playing Minecraft while waiting. Well, I need some entertainment of course.

A few minutes later...

She finally came in wearing violet plain pajamas. I stopped playing and looked at her. "Hey, finished showering?"

"Yeah... I guess, you are finished too." She said and sat next to me in her bed.

"Yeah, I had a great shower." I replied back.

After that, awkward silence. Well, of course. Hello? We're going to sleep on the same bed for the first time. And even guys get nervous when they're going to sleep with their girl, you know.

"Gray-sama, I'm going to sleep now." She yawned and got inside her comforter then lied down on her bed.

"I-I will too." I did the same thing too, on the opposite side.

I faced her and was surprised to see her facing me too. "Gray-sama... I have something important to tell you."

"Sure, what is it?" I asked her. "You can ask me anything."

"This isn't easy for me to blurt out..." She whispered then she looked like was depressed. "I-I don't want to say this... Believe me..."

"Juvia --"

"Let's..." She paused when she looked at me in the eyes. She started fidgeting and quivering and her eyes started to get watery. Until eventually, she started crying.

Without hesitations, I quickly pulled her into my chest and gave her my tightest embrace. I kissed her on her forehead and said, "I don't know why you keep crying but... If you don't want to talk about it, I'll just be here for you, comforting you."

Then she continued on crying. I was just there, not able to anything but just hug her. Maybe Juvia is undergoing a family problem...

Juvia's POV

I can't say it... I can never say those words to Gray-sama...

***

The LONGEST chapter I've ever written. 4.4k HAHAHA

Merry Christmas guys! This is my gift for all of you, a long update about this story. This story is reaching its climax, if you didn't know. XD

Anyways, have a great Christmas!

Love you all. (´∀`)♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 23.1K 52
(STORY CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING) You might see some grammatical errors and I'm fixing all of them. I'm sorry for having a bad grammar back then. Take...
27K 524 10
The love for Gray sama becomes weak as juvia realise that it's only causing pain. The less she chases the more he wants. Is juvia's broken heart the...
28.3K 683 17
After the millionth rejection from Gray Juvia snaps. Over and over she thinks she might have a chance, there might be a spark but he flips the switch...
9.5K 333 10
When Juvia gets injured and forgets joining Fairytail and even who Gray is, she finally leaves Gray alone. But, for some reason, Gray misses the Juvi...