Fate |Percabeth|

By Justmesmiling

It was fate that brought us together. tore us apart. made us love each other to death till us part *Will edi... More

Fate |Percabeth|
Prolouge
Chapter 1-Annabeth Pov
Chapter 2-Percy
Chapter 3-Annabeth
Chapter 4-Percy
Chapter 5-Annabeth
Chapter 6-Percy
Chapter 7-Annabeth
Chapter 8-Percy
Chapter 9-Annabeth
Chapter 11-Ananabeth
Chapter 12-Percy
Chapter 13-Percy
Read :(
Chapter14-Annabeth
NEW BOOK
Chapter 15-Annabeth
16-Percy
17-Annabeth
18-Annabeth
19-Percy
Chapter 20-Annabeth
21-Percy
Twitter!!!
22-Annabeth
23-Percy
24-Annabeth
25-Percy
Epilouge || NEWS||
End Of Story Note

Chapter 10-Percy

6.1K 203 24
By Justmesmiling

12 Weeks

I roll over and notice Annabeth wasn't there. that got me wide awake. I sat up and the light in the bathroom was on.

Was she throwing up again?

I got up and walked towards the bathroom. I peeked in and saw her Standing in front of the mirror.

I smiled because a baby bump was showing. Two Little guys were In there. I was scared something was going to happen to them.

Annabeth was small in the waist and wasn't made to carry two.

She would get hurt. But it'll be worth it. She'll never say she wants an abortion or something.

She never gives up on life.

She jumped a little when i wrapped my arms around her waist.

"You scared me. I thought you were sleeping." she sighed.

"I was worried about you." I said.

"I just got up and puked. Nothing really bad." she said.

Something is bothering her.

"What's wrong? There's more to it huh?" I turned her around to face me.

She broke down in tears.

"I'm scared. I'm scared something is going to happen. I feel it Percy. I don't know how but I feel it." She cried.

"Come here." I let her cry on my shoulder.

I calmed her down. By the time she was half asleep so I carried her back into the bedroom.

I kissed her forehead as she snuggled with me on the bed.

We fell asleep together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 32.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
103K 3.5K 46
_عائلة مكونة من أطباء من ألاب للابناء ماعدا فرد صغير لايزال يدرس ماذا لو تعرض الابن الاصغر لضغط شديد من اخوته الثلاثة ليتفوق بدراسته لاجل ان لا يخيب...
480K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.