Chapter 20-Annabeth

8 Months

I stared directly at the test. I wanted this. You know you do Annabeth. I put the pregnancy test on the counter.

I had to wait awhile. I went out to the living room to find Percy and are now crawling daughter.

Melody slowly crawled to me escaping Percy. He was a perfect dad. he chased after her.

She sat up and punched him. Percy faked that he was hurt and she giggled then hugged percy.

"Thank you girly." he kissed her forehead.

Over a variety of two months she has learned a lot. She was growing faster we started house searching.

We went out with Melody a lot more. Yesterday we went to the aquarium. She loved it. she could hear All of them talk to her.

Percy had leaned down to her.

"They're talking to you huh? Hi guys remember me? this is my daughter." He had said.

when she gets older we thought about taking her diving so she could see the other side of her world.

The demigod side.

A little after five minutes Melody fell asleep.

"Let's get her to bed." Percy whispered and went to put her down.

I rush to the bathroom to see what the test said. Percy soon followed after.

A smile an shock showed up on my face.

Positive.

"Why so excited?" Percy mocked my face.

"I'm pregnant percy!"