25-Percy

Here I was standing in front of a crowd of family,friends, and more. Today was a special day for me and Annabeth.

"Excuse me! ladies and gentlemen!" I said into the microphone.

They turned to my attention.

"Thanks for coming out to me and my wife's 13th year together. I have a few words to say. Since my wife said stuff in the beginning." I said.

"We kissed after a war we thought we couldn't win. But we did. I fell instantly in love. I spent four years with you. waiting for me to get down on my knees and spend the rest of my life with you. When getting ready for our wedding, I was nervous I want going to be that perfect guy. I didn't want to hurt you." I said and took a drink of wine

"But I saw you walk down that isle and I knew fate brought us together. I knew that I would spend the rest of my life with you. Then we got our little girl Melody,Who is now 13. Even if we lost a little girl going through it. she was a miracle." My daughter blushed Ryan laughed and hugged her.

"Then Came our little trouble makers, Luke and Kai, who are 4 almost 5. Man were they small. Mel loved them. We moved into a bigger house knowing our family was going to get bigger." My sons Ran past the stage chasing each other.

"Now we have our 4th child. Daniel Nash Jackson who is only  a year old." Annabeth smiled I picked him up.

"Everyone in my family is important. I wouldn't be here today if I didn't have Annabeth. You brought joy in my life. Fate brought us together. Tore us apart. Made us love each other till death parts us."