24-Annabeth

3 Years/2 Years

"Happy Birthday!" I watch my kids hop on percy.

He jolted awake. A smile soon plastered over his sleepy face.

"Thanks Guys!" They leaped in for a hug.

Luke and Kai Hugged his stomach and Melody around his neck.

"C'mon let's go get daddy his breakfast." I grinned.

He rose an eyebrow. Our love was forever young. They ran out of the room quickly.

"Happy birthday."

"I'm not getting old now." He kissed me.

"Jason is staying here so we can go to your party." I smiled against his lips.

"Party? now that I could do." He kissed me again.

"Ew! mommy daddy!" Kai giggled.

Luke and Melody covered their eyes. Percy chuckled.

"You'll be doing it someday too." I said.

They ran away. Hearing giggles and screams.

---A/N---

Sorry I haven't updated... It's been a rough week. My grandma died Monday. She was one of the last link to my dad who died when I was 3.

she'd tell story's of him. I could live and breath it. I miss her and my dad a bunch now.

So it's been a rough week. I'm fighting everyday to stay. to breathe the next day. Trust me I'm trying so hard that my muscles hurt.

It's hard to stay alive. Being told by people on the internet and my mind to go kill myself. people I don't even know! Just random people on YouTube or twitch. But they say it.

But I don't care. love you guys. Will update soon again.

Seeing a concert maybe on the 26th :) that's what I'm looking forward too a lot!