FFXV Oneshots

By ruiruina

HIGHEST RANK: #4 in Gladiolus, #1 in lucis So I published this out of boredom. It contains randomness though... More

Noctis: Duck Butt Hair
Noctis: Moogle
Noctis x Luna: Forevermore
Noctis: Your fault
Short Notice
Prompto: Deadeye for Chocobo
Prompto x Reader: I Did
Noctis x Luna: Promise
Noctis: Teach Me
Noctis: Pushing Cars
Noctis x Luna: I really do
Noctis: Duck Butt Hair Pt. 2
Noctis x Reader: Christmas Edition
Ignis x Reader: Christmas Edition
Gladiolus x Reader: Christmas Edition
Prompto x Reader: Christmas Edition (Lemon)
Noctis: Duck Butt Hair Pt.3
THE FOUR IF...
THE FOUR IF... Pt.2
Ignis x Reader: New Year Edition
Gladiolus x Reader: New Year Edition (Not that Fluff)
Prompto: WHERE THE HELL IS THE (MY) UPDATE
Prompto x Reader: New Year Edition (RE-UPDATE) + RANTS
Noctis: New Year Edition (Not an x reader)
Prompto x Luna: Finally
Prompto x Reader: I Did (pt.2)
Prompto x Reader: I Did (pt.3)
Yandere!Prompto x Reader: I Did (pt.4 - Valentine's Ed.)
Noctis: Memories
Author's Note
Prompto x Reader: Happy Easter (Not!)
Author's Note pt. 2
PLEASE READ!!

Noctis x Luna: Gone

820 21 4
By ruiruina

Credits to Noctis rp who suddenly made me cry when I roleplayed with him as Luna because of this and bought me ice cream after I cried lmao

Takes place after King Regis' death and Insomnia's fall so Noctis is quite raspy and rude here.

You must be saying, "What, a NoctLuna oneshot again?! *skips to the next chappy*"

Lol sorry

•••

Noctis

He glanced at the horizon, taking in everything. Insomnia fell in the hand of the Niflheims, his father—the king—was killed, everything weighed down on him.

It too much for him to handle, he was just 20 after all.

(a/n: I'm not really sure how old he is but let's just say he's 20)

Too young to rule and too old to cry.

The ravenette flopped on the grass beneath him and put his sword beside, running his palms through his face as he inhaled.

"Noctis, you should go back inside. Your friends are looking for you." he heard Luna say as he felt her hand on his shoulder.

They just arrived at Altissia a few weeks ago and met up with Luna for the wedding. Sure, they did get married but ever since the excrutiating events in Insomnia, Noctis has been quite edgy. Even with Prompto.

The prince grunted back in response. "Can't you see, I'm still training?" he answered in a sarcastic tone.

The blonde woman sighed and glanced at her childhood bestfriend—slash—husband.

(a/n: Oh my gooooooo— *got cut off*)

"Look, Noctis. We all mourn for the king's death and were shocked at what happened to Insomnia but.. You don't need to be like this. You have to be strong. For your people, friends. For us." she said. "Stop for a while and for once, recollect yourself and cheer up."

In a sudden instant, the ravenette shoved her hand off and snapped at the princess. "Stop?! Cheer up?? You think that'd help anything?! Luna, my father died without his son beside him. He knew he was in danger and yet he faced me off with a smile."

Luna was slightly taken aback by his sudden shouting and pursed her lips. "Now tell me, what about any of this is worth cheering up for?! Stop being the burden you are!! You don't even know the pain of losing the only parent you had!" he yelled, catching the attention of the three men who were about to approach them but what took them by surprise was when Luna slapped the prince on his cheek.

"Yes. Yes, I do." the princess retorted back, tears brimming in her eyes as she recalled the day General Glauca killed her mother.

"Don't you dare say I don't know how it feels. My mother was killed and I wasn't even there to protect her. And you know why? It was because I went with you and King Regis. I wanted to be by her side but I had to stay just so they wouldn't catch up on you. You don't know how it feels to live for 12 years without hearing anything from the person you always cared for, while being surrounded by the demons who killed your own mother."

"Then why?! You had a choice to stay by her side, why are you putting all the blame on—"

The princess immediately cut his sentence off as her tears continuedly flowed down her cheek, slightly causing a sharp pain in the ravenette's chest. "It's because I loved you! I cared for you, But if you just constantly push me away then.. Then..." she looked down, her breath shaking along with her hands.

The raven haired man's orbs widened in shock, her last sentence repeating in his mind. 'She really loved me?!'

He took a small step towards her. "L-Luna... I... I didn't know.. I'm.. I'm sorry for suddenly yelling at you like that... I—" Just when his hand was about to land on her shoulder, the princess backed away, avoiding him.

He felt his heart drop. "If.. If I was just a burden to you, then.. I'll just... I'll just leave so I won't bother you anymore..." her almost whispered but enough for him to hear.

"N-no Luna, I... You were never a burden to—"

His wife flashed a sad smile as her lips and voice trembled. "You just shouted it a while ago.."

His breath hitched, trying to reach for her hand. "I-I'm... I'm so—" he was once again cut off his sentence when Luna ran away. "Luna."

Noctis followed but it was too late. He felt his body weaken as she soon disappeared with the crowd, making the three run after him and catch him before he finally lost consciousness, stress taking its toll on his body.

"I'm really sorry... I love you too..."

•••

"Noctis!"

He was woken up by Luna's voice, lingering in his dreams. "I see you're awake now, Your Highness." he heard Ignis say.

"How long was I out, Ignis?" he muttered.

The spectacled man answered in a low tone. "Two days."

"Is.. something wrong, Ignis?" the prince asked, noticing the different tone in his friend's voice.

Ignis stood, holding something and sympathy sketched on his face. "It's... It's all in the papers, Your Majesty."

Noctis took the news papers and scanned the frontpage. His hands almost dropped the papers as his heart cleanched and a loud gasp, escaping his lips.

"Princess Lunafreya is Dead

•"We only gave her the rightful punishment for commiting treason against the Niflheims; for aiding Prince Noctis in absconding from the Empire and for running away as our captive" -Iedolus

•••

He kneeled infront of her tombstone, tracing her name carved on the stone.

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret-Caelum

"Hey.." his voice sounding raspy and a little more manly than it was the last time he saw her. "I came to visit you.."

The ravenette smiled sadly, "It's been years since..." he sighed. "Happy anniversary, Luna." he took out a small flower necklace that he made for her yesterday.

"We used to make them when we were kids, remember?" he trailed off. "And I usually fail. But hey, I finally was able to make one."

"It's for you." he added. "I was finally able to retrieve Insomnia from the Niflheims. I restored peace.. Just like how you wanted."

"I'm finally a king.. But... I guess a king really is incomplete without his queen beside him, huh.." Noctis' voice wandered off at the end. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry that you had to die before I finally came into my senses. I was stupid. That's why I lost you.." his eyes started to water as he bit on his lower lip, contemplating on their last argument.

"If only I realized sooner, then...." the raven haired king sighed.

It was then he felt a gush of wind brush past and hugged him. He knew it was his wife. "I love you so much Luna.. Till the end." the ravenette said, gazing at her tombstone.

"I love you most as well, my dear beloved King Noctis." he heard her voice say in the distance as he closed his eyes, smiling.
•••

Ohohoho you Niflheimian bastards better shove your heads up your bums cause the King of Light is going to torture you to hell for killing his beloved Oracle.

So this was supposed to be angst as well, but I guess I failed again. I was never any good in writting angsts. This was more angsty when I did it with Noctis rp though. Not really sure how he made me feel depressed D:

But still I hope you liked it~

•NoctisYuki

( Anyone wants lemons? lololol kidding )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 1.5K 25
Noctis Lucis Caelum Fanfiction!! |English is not my first language, therefore I apologize in advance for spelling errors / grammar and any other mist...
48.6K 1.2K 65
King Regis appointed four of Prince Noctis's closest friends to guide and protect him on his journey to Altissia to be wed to Lady Lunafreya: Ignis S...
50.1K 1.3K 35
Y/N L/N was of ordinary noble birth, his family serving the Lucian royal family for years. Having grown up with Lucian prince, Noctis, to serve him...
60.4K 1.7K 24
Final Fantasy XV x Reader Book one in the short "Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse" series Noctis x Reader **Small note: NOCTIS AND LUNA ARE NOT ENGAGE...