My Past Attacks My Future | K...

By KateyDawn_7

Everyone has something that bothers them about their past, but it's us who decides if we let it bother us. As... More

Author's Notes(No current updates)
1. Pilot
2. Old Enemies
3. New Friends, Old Enemies
4. Drive-in Movie Theaters
5. This is my Darkest Hour...
6. The Rescue with my Lost Love
7. I'm so sorry.
8. Changing, New Beginnings or Not
9. Running away from fear
10. Hurtful Interruptions
11. Sick
12. What he's doing
Feedback
Hey check this out!
13. Y/n's downfall, maybe...[TEASER]

0. Get to Know Yourself

1.9K 40 5
By KateyDawn_7

Y/N - Your name

      Your vehicle mode is a Chevrolet Corvette, you have a purple body with black wheel rims. Your eyes are a dark teal color. You wield a purple, glowing reaper stick with a black handle. You are the Spark Taker, you have taken thousands of sparks, autobots and decepticons. You rarely choose sides, but Megatron has always been your idol.

      I believe that is all you need to know about yourself, right now. Also, please excuse my errors, I will fix them later on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 1.5K 33
Amelia Moore is Raf's babysitter since she was thirteen and has known Raf for three years. She is known to be cold and angry at everyone at Memorial...
26.2K 790 23
Y/D is the heir to the Decepticon cause and throne, something that he never wanted yet was trapped by. Then, after a rather strange turn of events, h...
2.1K 112 18
Megatron wasn't always an evil warlord who wanted conquest and power. Once there was a sweet side of him one that he only shared with one Decepticon...
2.6K 73 5
In war, nobody really wins. The true objective is to lose less people and of what you are fighting for than your opponent. And the natives of Cybertr...