Immortals (Torchwood au)

By work_in_progress_456

Jack realizes that he gave Ianto some of his blood after a weevil attack and that Ianto should be immortal. A... More

Realization
Alive again
All my fault
Captain John
Clara
Authors note
The Hub
Panic
Out of my depth
Authors note
Why?
I don't want him to worry.
Rhiannon
Authors note
"How could I forget Martha!"
London
The Doctor
The Letter
Torchwood is back
Tosh and Owen
Ianto's diary
Weevil
Author's note
Rose
He's dead
No
Isaiah
"So how do you know Jack?"
Adam
Auton
Ianto
Back again
New beginnings
Back at square one
Sequel

Sequel

420 10 0
By work_in_progress_456

I am writing a sequel to this book which will be called Back to square one, it will follow Jack in the time agency and finding a way to adjust to being back there.

I am also going to start doing some of my own writing at some point with original characters.

The first chapter of Back to square one will be published after Christmas and i hope that you guys will read and enjoy it.

Thank you so much to everyone who has read and voted for this book as it means a lot to me.

~Annie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360 15 16
Cardiff. Torchwood. Weevils. Falling Stars. The world in on the brink of catastrophe when Doctor decides to change the universe. Jack Harkness and hi...
714 22 13
[I do not claim to own anything from Torchwood or anything related, I am merely trying to write Fan Fiction] With that aside, this is my own creation...
63.2K 1.9K 24
After losing her older brother, the Master, to a gunshot wound after The Year That Never Was, the Apocalypse is pushed back even further. But now tha...
687 1 16
A series of one word prompts. Can be read/skipped as not connected to each other (well except Lust and Love but they're only slightly connected haha...