change. (harry styles)

נכתב על ידי serenitystylesxx

PSA: i started this book when i was like 13 in middle school so BEWARE IT IS SO CRINGY AND SHOWS OFF A VERY D... עוד

Change. (Harry Styles)
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty-One.
Chapter Forty-Two.
Chapter Forty-Three.
Chapter Forty-Four.
Chapter Forty-Five.
Chapter Forty-Six.
Chapter Forty-Seven.
Chapter Forty-Eight.
Chapter Forty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty-One.
Chapter Fifty-Two.
Chapter Fifty-Three.
Chapter Fifty-Four.
Chapter Fifty-Five.
Chapter Fifty-Six.
Chapter Fifty-Seven.
Chapter Fifty-Eight.
Chapter Fifty-Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixty-One.
Chapter Sixty-Two.
Chapter Sixty-Three.
Chapter Sixty-Four.
Chapter Sixty-Five.
Chapter Sixty-Six.
Chapter Sixty-Seven.
Chapter Sixty-Eight.
Chapter Sixty-Nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy-One.
Chapter Seventy-Two.
Chapter Seventy-Three.
Chapter Seventy-Four.
Epilogue.
Try To Fix You.
TY FOR 1MIL + UPDATES :)

Chapter Twenty-Eight.

21K 486 32
נכתב על ידי serenitystylesxx

Ella's POV

"Baaaby, wake up." He hummed in my sleeping ear. I groaned and left my eyes shut, until the covers were ripped off of my body, making me shiver as I was only wearing a tank top and shorts to sleep in.

I felt the warmth of Harry's body on mine, and I finally blinked my eyes open to see hiss shirtless figure, his face inches from mine.

"We have school." He said and I sighed. I really didn't want to go but I knew I had to.

"Usually you're the one getting up first." He added with a laugh, "I guess you had wet dreams about me." He said and I hit his arm, cringing at his dirty mouth.

"Harry that's gross." I said and he chuckled, kissing my cheek.

"Don't I get a good morning kiss?" He teased and I shook my head while moving my hand to cover my mouth.

"Morning breath." I told him and he teasingly rolled his eyes, forcing my hand away and pressing his lips to mine.

"The thing is," he said against my lips, "I don't care." And then his lips were on mine again. I pulled away and slid out from under him, taking my bag and walking towards the bathroom.

"You could change in here!" He yelled through the bathroom door.

"Very funny!" I shouted back.

I dressed in skinny jean and a cream colored sweater, pulling on my brown combat boots and looking at my mess of a hair. I brushed it quickly before running my straightener through it, letting it all go down my back before putting on my makeup.

I opened up the door, walking back to Harry's bedroom and laying my bag down.

"Are you staying again tonight?" He said from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist,  making me jump as I turned around, his attire being black skinny jeans and a black tee, his usual.

"You know I can't." I told him.

"Well then I can stay with you." He said. I shook my head.

"Why?"

"I need to sort things out with my brother and I'm sure you have stuff to do tonight." I said, forcing a smile. He nodded in defeat before picking up my school bag and my overnight bag.

"At least let me take you home later." He said as we entered the car.

"That's fine. I don't want to walk home anyways and I have no idea where Carter is and what he's going to be doing." I said and he huffed, rolling his eyes at the name of Carter. Okay then...

He grabbed my hand, giving me a grin as he intertwined our fingers and laid our hands on the console in the middle.

"Why so cheery today?" I questioned his unusually good mood.

"I'm excited." I furrowed my eyebrows and he chuckled.

"You'll see, babe, you'll see." I nodded and let it go, listening to the radio until we pulled into the school parking lot.

I unhooked my seatbelt as Harry pulled into a parking spot, opening my door and grabbing my school bag and putting it over my shoulders.

Harry approached me and wrapped his arm around my waist, making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion at his affection. I thought he was ashamed of me...

We walked to the front of the school together like this, his hand casually around me until he got tired of me stepping on his feet because we were so close, so he just grabbed my hand and we walked down the hallways with our hands intertwined.

The hallway silenced, the judging guys and mostly girls, stood, whispering in each others ears about us. So I guess Harry really didn't date.

"Ignore them," he murmured as we headed to the courtyard before first period.

Once we had reached the hangout area of the entire school body, we approached Harry's "group" and they were even more surprised.

I smiled as I saw Louis giving me a big grin as we approached. Everyone else just kept their eyes on me and Harry's hands.

"So you weren't lying, were you Lou?" Niall said and Louis laughed.

"Tried to tell you man," Louis answered him.

"Harry's finally got a girl." Liam chuckled and I looked off in the distance, prepared to feel an empty hand just like last time.

"Yes. Yes I do." Harry's said, leaning down and kissing my temple. I let out the breath I was holding, slightly smiling at his loving gestures today.

"I love you," he breathed low enough so only I could hear.

"I love you," I whispered back and he smiled before turning back to his friends. I furrowed my eyebrows as I heard my name and turned around, an angry Carter leaning against the school's brick wall. I pulled away from Harry's hand and kissed his cheek, telling him I would meet him in Gym before walking to my best friend.

"Please tell me you aren't..." he began but I cut him off.

"I dealt with Tyler. You can deal with Harry." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Harry's bad for you, Ella! He's going to break your heart. And what about Jake?" He yelled frustrated.

"Why can't you just be happy for me? What happened to just being best friends Carter?"

"You changed." He said and I scoffed.

"I didn't change. And you wouldn't known because you always ditched me for Tyler who already hates me and has hurt you."

"Harry hurts you all the time!" He yelled, "Physically and emotionally!"

"Can you please just support me? I need my best friend sometimes and I need you to just be there for me." I became emotional as I realized just how much I had missed him, a single tear rolling down my cheek.

He didn't say anything, he opened his arms and I ran into them, wrapping my arms around his neck and his legs around his torso, glad to have my best friend back.

"I've missed you," he said and I nodded into his chest, "ditto," I said with a smile.

I pulled away from him and he wrapped an arm around my shoulders, leading us to first period.

--

I entered the locker room with my gym stuff in hands, laying it on a bench as girls piled in. I quickly slipped off my clothes and put on the shorts and shirt, watching as the populars rolled their shorts up to make them even shorter and tie their shirts behind their back at their bellybutton to show more skin. I ignored them until I heard Claire speak.

"Do you think Harry will like it?" She asked her group named they nodded, complimenting her in every which way.

"Really?" She asked and they nodded, "Good, because I'm asking him to come over tonight." She said with a smirk and they all giggled. I scoffed and walked to the mirror, pulling my hair into a high ponytail and walking out of the locker room into the gymnasium. The boys had already made it out, I spotted Zayn and Harry immediately, joking around as they leaned against the bleachers. I turned away from them, looking for Carter to seek advice about what happened in the locker room.

I spotted him sitting in the floor behind the bleachers where we usually sat, and he smiled as he saw me.

My face frowned when I sat down with my legs crossed and my hands in my lap, to look at the people in the gym, Claire was already approaching Harry and I watched as he eyed her up and down.

I watched as the beautiful girl spoke to him, putting her hands on his tank top covered shoulders, slowly moving them down his torso.

She bit her lip but his face remained unreadable until I saw it form a smirk. He went to move his hands and I turned away as my eyes started to burn. He was doing it, he was.

I stood up and ran to the girl's locker rooms, letting out a big breath as I walked to my stuff.

"Ella!" Harry's voice yelled through the door, "Please let me in."

"Just go away, Harry. Go to her." I said, my voice becoming shaky no matter what I tried to do to stay calm.

"Please, Ella!" He yelled and I sniffled, tears threatening to spill over.

"Alright let me in," Carter spoke.

"If she won't let her own boyfriend in then she won't let-" Harry stopped talking as I swung open the door, grabbing Carter's hand and pulling him in.

"Why would he do it Carter?" I cried as he wrapped his arms around me.

"He didn't," Carter said. What?

"What are you talking about, Carter" I said and he looked down at me.

"Harry pushed her away and then ram after you." Carter said.

"Oh my god. What did I do." I said, letting go of my bestfriend and sprinting out the door. I searched the room for Harry and spotted him by himself, his fists clenched as he leaned against the bleachers.

I sprinted to him, literally jumping onto his torso and wrapping my arms and legs around him, shoveling my head into the crook of his neck.

"I'm so sorry, baby," he said into my ear and I smiled.

"For what? You didn't do anything." I said before looking at him, not even caring that we were in class and could get caught at any second. Our noses touched and he gave me a smile.

He kissed my lips, and I pulled away, climbing off of him so we wouldn't get caught.

--

Lunch and Science went by quickly, I stayed with Harry and we were now walking towards his car. I piled my stuff in and climbed into the car, waiting as Harry started the engine.

When we arrived to my house, I grabbed my bag and kissed Harry before stepping out of his car, before walking to my doorstep, preparing myself for what's going to happen.

***********

Idek.

Tell me if you like author's notes because I feel like they get annoying...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

4.9K 212 45
The sound if the gun blasted through my ears hitting the only person I have ever loved... Honestly the first few chapters suck but hence the reason w...
362K 8.8K 22
[Completed] "That was the first night I had the dream. I was standing in a wilderness. Everything was black. Yet, there was a light ahead. It was dim...
473K 11.1K 35
Uhhhhh hi yeah I wrote this like years and years ago and I hate it but feel free to read 😂
50.6K 1.5K 41
DUALITY - the sequel to IT'S YOU! [Mature] *Please note: There will be spoilers for the first book from below onwards... You don't necessarily need t...