SEX YOU two | p.jimin

By hellchyeahZL

Mara was convinced that she wasn't fated to live a normal, quiet life the moment she decided to play and cros... More

sex you : t w o
chapter | 1
chapter | 2
chapter | 3
chapter | 4
a/n
chapter | 5
chapter | 6
chapter | 6.5
chapter | 7
chapter | 8
Just something
chapter | 9
Sunshines!
chapter | 10
chapter | 11
chapter | 12
chapter | 14
chapter | 15
chapter | 16
chapter/character review
chapter | 17
chapter | 18
chapter | 19
chapter | 20
chapter | 21
chapter | 22
chapter | 23
chapter | 24
chapter | 25
chapter | 26
chapter | 27
chapter | 28
chapter | 29
chapter | 30
chapter | 31
chapter | 32
chapter | 33
chapter | 34
F i n a l e
last author's note
special chapter
e p i l o g u e

chapter | 13

26.3K 1.2K 1.3K
By hellchyeahZL

"Are you really her?" Jimin started. The tension was there, in the way he stared at her and in the balls of his feet as he stood frozen before his past, "Are you really Kang Soojin?"

She sent him a soft smile that unmistakably resembles Soojin's, "I never thought I'd hear that name again." Yi Na took a step closer until she could touch his face. She brushed her finger on his lips, "Never thought it'd come from your lips either."

Jimin grabbed her wrist, moving her hand away from him when his theory was confirmed, "After all these years why would you come back? What do you want?"

"I want you, Jimin." She said with such determination, "I can forget getting revenge if you come away with me now."

"Revenge?" Jimin pitied her, but most of all, he blamed himself for everything she has become. "Soo Jin, I don't want that for you. I don't want you to waste your time planning revenge on worthless people like me."

"I didn't mean you." She said, taking her hand back from his grip, "I meant your girlfriend. She took everything that's mine. Suga, Taehyung, Jungkook and when she still wasn't satisfied she took you too."

"She didn't steal anything from you. You don't own any of us, Soo Jin." Jimin watched as her expression never changed. "You can't just own a person."

"Enough." She yelled, "Leave her and be with me, Jimin. Refuse and I'll make sure to ruin her life just like I ruined yours. I'll make sure you watch every bit of it but if you come with me now, I won't touch a single strand of hair on her pretty little head."

"You're not supposed to be happy together after what you did to me. You promised me that you will stay." Yi Na's expression softened as she wrapped her arms around him, resting her head on his chest. "You should only be happy with me, Jimin. It's all your fault after all. Don't forget that you started it all."

He couldn't push her away knowing that she was right. He did make those promises to her and it's not too late to set things straight again. For everyone's sake, he would take the fall.

For Mara. She shouldn't get involved in his consequences. It was his mistake and so he should take the responsibility for turning her into this.

"Fighting is useless, Jimin." She added, stroking the back of his head. "You know I won't leave her alone, not when you're with her. In the end, all your actions will hurt Mara. She could die, you know, silently disappear like my parents. Remember?"

"If I do this," He broke away from her body and met her gaze, "Can I really trust that you will keep your promise?"

Yi Na showed him a smile, "I won't even look her way." She leaned in closer, taking his lips in her crimson ones. "You're mine, Jimin. You were mine first so I'm only taking back what's mine."

...

His eyes was fixed on her. She stood under the night sky, in the middle of the lights, she was the prettiest. Jimin slowly made his way to her, silently so he won't interrupt her as she watched the fireworks display he secretly arranged for her and then made an excuse out of thin air just so he could watch it with her.

"Happy new year, love." Jimin slide his hands around her waist and whispered in her ear. She turned around and smiled up at him, her hands reaching for his face as she kiss his lips.

In that moment, when she kissed him under the fireworks filled sky, he felt all his problems fading away somewhere, however, he knew they wouldn't disappear that easily. Mara was his only way of escaping but he chose not to hold onto her, not like this. He can only be with her when Soojin's gone.

Once again, Jimin allowed himself to get lost in her touch, to let her wipe his mind blank with her lips and her tight embrace. As she pulled away, he saw in her eyes everything he's ever treasured. He wondered how much time left he has with her, how much longer would it be before he loses sight of her smile. He didn't have that long.

"I love the dress." Mara said, referring to the expensive designer clothes she was wearing for this special night.

"That dress is nothing compared to you." Jimin said and it made her smile again. He made her twirl around, gently holding her hand up, and he watched at how beautiful she was before his eyes.

She giggled as she made the twirl, "Dance with me?" Mara wrapped her arms lovingly around his neck and Jimin began to lead, his hands on the small of her back as they both swayed in a slow, romantic rhythm. "You lead so well. You're such a Casanova."

"I don't know what you mean by that." Jimin chuckled at her choice of words but nonetheless liked the sound of it, "I don't want to admit it but I'll be hopeless without you, Mara."

"No you won't." She smoothed a hand over his chest, "You're very much capable without me. You're very good looking." Mara admired the way he did his hair tonight and his suit that looked like he spent a lot on it judging on the gold accents it had, "You're a really sweet guy, you're rich as hell, sexy as fuck.."

She trailed off on purpose as he let his gaze linger on her tempting lips then at her very seductive eyes. He leaned closer to her. She let him feel her body against his firm chest, she could feel Jimin's fingers digging on the flesh of her hips. "But what I like the best is how you're such a kinky little beast in bed."

A smile crept up on his lips, "Well, you can't really blame me when you're the one who always dress like you're asking for a rough fuck." He replied. He kissed her again, diving his tongue into her mouth and then pulling away just to tease. "Let's not get wet here, love. I arranged this night especially for us to just celebrate the new year together so let's not ruin it by having sex on the floor." Jimin pulled her closer, "And also, I don't want to take this dress of you. I want to make you feel special."

"You already made me feel special even without the fancy things." She said while she rested her head on his shoulders.

"I wish I could do more for you because it makes me feel like I'm less of an asshole when I make you smile." Jimin spoke in your ear softly, making your heart flutter. "Makes me feel like I deserve you."

The night lasted for awhile. Jimin wished it wouldn't end but he knows too well that he can't make it possible. She won't be happy as long as she was tied to him. He wished that he didn't do the things in his past then he wouldn't have to leave her side.

They danced under the stars. She held onto her as if she was a fragile glass doll. She'll break if he held onto her tighter. He loves her so much that he was ashamed of the person he used to be.

"What's going on in your mind?" Mara noticed that he was not himself anymore. He was there physically but she can't feel him really being there.

"Nothing, love." Jimin forced a smile as he shook his head, "Sorry for being distracted."

"I have magic powers, you know." She joked, smiling widely, "I can erase anything that's on your mind right now." She cupped his face with her warm hands, pulling him down as she met him halfway into a kiss. "I put a curse on you." She laughed at her lame joke, "Now you can only think of me and nothing else. You will never forget me as long as you live."

"I don't think I can anyway." Jimin smiled down at her, "You will forever be my curse."

...

Mara was fast asleep on his bed, her naked skin glowed as she was covered in silk sheets. Jimin could still see her face, her lips hanging open as he brought her to the end of paradise. He would always long for her voice, her touch, her sighs, the feeling of her smooth skin against his own, the way she wraps her lips on his, how beautiful she looked with her hair hanging down behind her shoulders, her back arched as she say his name over and over again in a broken cry. He swore not to forget her. He would keep her memories and carry the pain of losing her for as long as he lived for she is the only girl he loved.

He kissed her shoulder, watching her sleep soundly, her even breathing calmed him. Jimin didn't want to but he quietly left her sleeping figure. He got dressed and left a note for her to find in the morning.

He took his phone and answered it, "I'll be down in a minute." He told Jackson who was waiting outside in the car. "Get the car ready."

Jimin knew she'd be heartbroken the minute she reads his note but he didn't want to be there when her first tear falls. He was a coward for leaving like this but it's all he could do.

With a last longing look at her, he turned his back and left with a promise that he'd try his best to not look back, to throw away his love for her to live. He got inside the car and drove away, not even looking back once.

"Are you sure about this? Do you really have a plan?" Jackson watched Jimin from the rear view mirror, "What about Mara? You know she won't be fine."

Jimin stared coldly outside the window, "She will be fine. She has to.." He said, "so I won't have a reason to come back."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 4.5K 18
"I was so selfish."
Messages By j k

Fanfiction

869K 32.5K 65
Crossing paths on the Internet, Jungkook and Jimin. Warning: - swearing - smut - [ R E W R I T I N G ] -
67.9K 3.4K 23
"How could I know that?" "Did you even think about me?" "He threated me!" "You could tell me!" When you find a secret that will change everything in...
431 45 21
She made it difficult for me to live. Should I kill her or pull her to my heart? The worst decision of my life. ...