To Be With You | hoshi

Autorstwa StrawberriMelon

One day, mom fell in love with a new man. Now she's getting married again. But she's not the... Więcej

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii (last chapter)
One Fine Day
One Fine Day pt.2
The Start of Seungwoo
A Drunken Night
Alternative Ending
special chapter
not a chapter lol but i got tagged chapter

xxix

8.9K 377 81
Autorstwa StrawberriMelon

These days, time flies by too fast. I wake up in the morning, go to school, the next thing I can remember I'm getting ready to sleep in my bed. Ever since that night outside, Soonyoung and I have come back to our old brother-sister relationship with all those bickering. Mingyu doesn't talk to me but he doesn't avoid me at least. Yerim had been very quiet. Up 'til now, I don't know what happened after the two of them kissed. The boys treat the fight as something to laugh about now.

Today is a Saturday, meaning I have free time in my hands. For once, staying at home seemed boring. I wanted to go out with Soonyoung but it seems like he's busy in Dad's office. So I went by myself.

I was strolling around the mall. I window shopped instead of spending money on clothes. But spending money on food is a MUST. I ordered fast food and sat on the seat by the windows. 

"Wah, isn't that Park Miyoung?", someone said. My eyes went to the direction of the voice... and I wish I hadn't. 

"Miyoung-ah, long time no see!", Gyuri said. She sat on the chair in front of me.

I fake smiled at her. "Oh, Gyuri. Hello there..."

"Oh my god. I can't believe I'll see you here after how many months." She was acting all buddy-buddy with me, it's so annoying when she feels as if we were close. "How have you been?"

"I've been good." I put down my food. As much as I'm hungry, I wanna get of here right now.

"My boyfriend's over there, still ordering.", she said. Well, I didn't ask.

"I have to go. I guess I'll talk to you later..?", I told her. 

"So soon?"

"Yeah, I--uh..."

"Park Minyoung?", another person said. My eyes look up to the person holding a tray of food. Oh, god...

"It's Miyoung.", I corrected him.

He just laughed. "I haven't seen you in so long, I forgot your name. Do you remember me?"

Of course, I do... Mr. Asshole. "Yeah, Jaewoo."

"Babe!", Gyuri said towards Jaewoo. Ah, of course, I knew they'd get together. "Can you believe this is Miyoung? She looks so different!"

I do? "Ah, no... I didn't--"

"I know! She looks cuter..." Jaewoo started checking me out. Ew.

Gyuri pouted. "But I'm cuter than her, right?~"

"Of course, you are~" They cooed at each other. Ew.

"I really have to get going...", I said.

"Aw... don't go now. We only just met.", Jaewoo said.

"No, I--"

"Ten minutes?", he insisted. The two of them were smiling at me.

 And because I am a very kind person, I said, "Okay."

The rest of the time was spent on the two of them flirting, meaning my presence really was of no use to the couple. They look cute together~ Just kidding. Ew.

"I'll just use the restroom. Excuse me.", Gyuri said. She stood and left the two of us.

"So...", Jaewoo spoke first. "How've you been?" He smiled sweetly at me.

"Ah... I'm good...", I awkwardly replied. 

"You're looking better these days." He licked his lips. I had to raise an eyebrow at that.

"Thanks for the compliment."

"Do you have a boyfriend right now?"

I frowned, remembering everything. "We broke up."

"That's great." He chuckled and smiled even wider. "How about it? Wanna date me?"

"Excuse me?"

"You're single. We can get together now."

"Uh, you have Gyuri, so, no."

"Gyuri's nothing to me. So, why not?"

"I-I don't want to..." I started to back up as he was lening on the table, coming at my face.

"Come on, I bet you haven't had your first kiss yet."

Just as he was about to kiss me, I placed a hand over his mouth. He was surprised. I glared at him. "Don't get too cocky with me. I had mine already. So don't try to kiss me or it will be sexual assault."

He scoffed. "You still aren't a nice girl, are you?" He slapped my hand away. "No matter what you say, I'll always get my way."

"Bastard.", I muttered.

"What's happening  over here?", Gyuri entered, all confused.

"Jesus Christ..." I rolled my eyes. "You're boyfriend--"

"She tried to kiss me.", Jaewoo cut me off. 

My eyes widened. "No, I didn't!"

"I believe you.", Gyuri said. She crossed her arm over her chest. "It's obvious he's lying since he's leaning on to you."

Jaewoo looked flustered. He tried to grab on to her hand. "W-woah, Gyuri. I'm not--"

A slap across his face. "Shut up. I've only been putting up with you since the day we got together."

"Gyuri, I'm sorry. Really, I--"

"Say that to Miyoung. I don't want to care about you anymore. I'm leaving." She grabbed her bag. "It's nice seeing you again, Miyoung.", she said before leaving.

"I have to go, too." I left the speechless Jaewoo before anything else happens.

When I went out, Gyuri was waiting for me outside. I was surprised when she called me. "Yah, Park Miyoung,", she said. "Thanks for helping me break up with that trash."

"It's Kwon Miyoung now actually.", I corrected. "And, what do you mean 'help'?"

She sighed. "Im Jaewoo's an attractive guy. But he's wasting his self on stupid things. He only wanted to date me because you left. He needed another toy."

"Is that so...?"

"Give me your phone." It took me a second to realize I handed it to her as she was putting something in it. "I gave you my number. If you have some stories to tell, you can tell it to me."

"Uh, okay..."

"I'll see you around, I guess." And she left. I guess, she still thinks we're 'friends'... but then, why not anyway?

I went home in a slightly bad mood. I sat on the couch at the living room and brought my knees to my chest. 

"Hmph, I really hate that guy...", I grumbled.

Soonyoung then passed by with a bowl of popcorn in hand. He saw me and paused. 

"Popcorn?", he offered. I didn't answer but continued to frown. "I'll leave it here in case you want later then."

He walked into Dad's office. Probably continuing work. But he went out right away and rushed to me.

He pinched my cheeks. "I couldn't help it. You look so cute when you're angry~"

I pushed his hands away. "I'm not angry!", I protested. 

"Alrighty, then. Bye~" Then, he walked back.

"That's it?" He's not gonna say anything else to annoy me?

"I'm not saying something that'll annoy you.", he said. Always reading my mind... "I know you don't want to talk."

But I do. I stayed quiet. He gave me a smile. "Turn that frown upside down. Or else you'll turn ugly.", he said before returning to the office.

I wish I stayed home instead. Or if I gone out, I wish Soonyoung also went with me. That way, this day would've been better.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

99.5K 3.6K 30
A story about when a boy texts his own soulmate Highest ranking : #1 in kwonhoshi #1 in naegahosh #1 in kwonsoonyoung
51.7K 834 32
Seventeen Hoshi fanfiction ⚠️MATURE(smut)⚠️ "I think i'm falling for you Hyejin"Hoshi - -most impressive ranks #1 in #kwonsoonyoung 1/28/24🥇 -most i...
70.3K 3.1K 18
He was suffering, and the constant stinging in his throat wasn't the problem. In fact, looking at them hug, hold hands, and exchange their love, was...
54.7K 3.2K 17
❛ are you this flirty with everyone? ❜ ❛ what do you mean, sweetheart? ❜ . . . . . CANDYHYUCKS © 2018