Mónéy Matters

By cakeyree

Mónéy is a 17 year old girl who has lost herself after the death of her brother. Left to deal with her indiff... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Book 2

Chapter Thirty-Two

17.5K 420 138
By cakeyree

|Danaë|

"Let me take you out." Peanut whispered in my ear as I sat at the kitchen table with an attitude. I smacked my lips and mugged him. If he thought I was about to go on a date with a dope boy then he had life and bullshit mixed up. I chuckled lowly and continued watching Ellen.

"Damn what's with the attitude, I'm trynna take you on a date. Like a real date or some shit like that. We ain't gotta go to Rally's, unless you want to," he said. I scoffed and folded my arms across my chest. He smacked his lips and stuck his hands in his pockets. I ignored him until he placed a stack of hundreds in front of me. I looked at the money and then back at him.

"Anthony what is this?"

"Money, what it look like," he replied. I wanted to smack the shit out of him but I just took a deep breath. He was treating me like I was a dummy or something.

"I know it's money Peanut, I just wanna know where you get it from. And don't sit up here and tell me that pizza job you got is the reason you have all this money, because then I'll know you lying." He sighed and ran his hand through his curly hair, he reminded me of Lucas Coly. I knew I probably was getting on his nerves but I didn't care. I looked at the kitchen doorway hoping no one would walk through it. Even though Mónéy was gone, Chanel was sleeping, and Icy probably was getting bopped off by that Toni chick, anyone of them were bound to walk in.

"C'mon Nae, now you know I can't tell you that. The less you know the better," he stated. I looked at him for a while studying his face.

"Fine, I won't bug you about it no more. Just know you can forget about taking me on a date. I refuse to get involve with you, when you living a lifestyle that I vowed to stay away from." Peanut stood up from the table and threw his hands in the air.

"You know what, fuck it. I don't see why you mad anyways, it ain't like you my girl. Damn you tripping for no reason. I thought you'd be happy that I got enough money to buy you nice shit, fuck. I go to school in hopes that I might see you there, but then you complain to yo hoe of a friend, about how I ain't shit because I got a legit job. Now I'm out here getting money and you wanna question me on how I got it. What the fuck you want from me Danaë," he said raising his voice. I took a deep breath to avoid arguing with this fool. When I'm around Peanut I have to take a lot of deep breaths.

"Nothing, I don't want nothing from you Anthony," I whispered but he heard me. He looked at me and grabbed his keys. "Do you mind if I get my phone out your car. I wouldn't want the cops to confiscate it when they pull you over." He smacked his lips at me.

"So you wishing bad luck on a real nigga?" I ignored him and walked to the door. I placed my hand on the door and before I could open it Peanut pulled me into his embrace. My heart stopped and I tried to control my breathing but it was no use. He kissed my neck and before I could really get into it he stopped and opened the door. My eyes fluttered opened when I heard Icy's voice.

"Fuck is y'all doing," Icy growled. I moved away from Peanut and he moved a few steps from me. Icy looked from me to Peanut with a mug on his face. Toni walked in the house with a smirk on her face.

"Oh, I guess we aren't the only ones trying to make a baby. Looks like the babies are trying to make the sperm meet the egg. I'll meet you upstairs, don't make me wait to long," she purred before disappearing upstairs. I rolled my eyes at her before turning around to a pissed off Icy.

"Both of y'all sit the fuck down before I catch a case in this bitch," he growled. I quickly made my way to the sofa with Peanut right on my tail. He sat right next to me, and I scooted over to make a reasonable amount of room in between us so Icy wouldn't trip. We were both fumbling around with our hands nervously while Icy took a seat on the couch across from us.

"Peanut," he called out making Peanut look up at him. "You wanna explain to me why you had yo crusty ass lips on my sister's neck." I slumped back on the couch and put my hands up to my face, while Peanut tried to explain himself to my brother.

"Uh see it was a accident." I smacked my lips at him. That was the most stupidest response in the world and I couldn't believe that was his answer.

"A fucking accident? So you telling me your lips accidently slipped and went up against her neck." I uncovered my face and looked over at Peanut. His light skin had officially turned red, and I was starting to get scared for him.

"Aye 'Nut tell me something?"

"Wassup?"

"Do I look like a fucking fool to you. Do I got stupid ass nigga written on my forehead or some shit," Icy asked. Peanut shook his head and slumped back onto the couch next to me. We were both slumped back waiting for Icy to explode on us. I was relieved when I saw Chanel walked into the den. I knew she was going to save my ass. When she saw the way Icy was looking at us she rolled her eyes and walked over to us.

"What's going on in hea'? Y'all woke me up with all'at yelling," she complained. Icy's face softened and he stood to his feet. I sighed with relief and sat up on the couch. Peanut seemed to relax a bit too.

"Danaë are you iight, you look like you saw a ghost," Chanel asked. Icy gave me a look that said if I said something slick he'd kill me. I bit my lip nervously.

"She just a lil upset because I accidently kissed her neck and Icy walked in the house jumping to conclusion. Now this nigga up hea' bombarding me with questions and shit like this a quiz. I wish he understand that Danaë is eighteen, and can make her own decisions. He making us both very uncomfortable, and I would really like it if you make him leave us alone ma'am," Peanut stated. I held in my laughter at the way Icy was looking at Peanut. I could tell he was getting ready to strangle him but Chanel grabbed him.

"Icy, I know damn well you ain't in here harassing these people. As much fucking as you do and you wanna stand here and cock block. Danaë is grown and on top of that she's a good girl. I trust her and you should too. Now go upstairs and leave these kids alone. I'll stay down here until they leave." Chanel stated and took a seat between us. I smiled and looked at Peanut who was smirking. Icy looked at us with rage in his eyes before walking away. I waited until I heard his door close before I started speaking.

"Oh my goodness! Thank you so much Cha-"

"Don't thank me nothing. I hope y'all are using protection," she said cutting me off. I looked at her like she was crazy as she stood up. She tighten her robe and placed her hands on her hips.

"We aren't having sex, we not even together so there's no need for a lecture," I stated dryly. She rolled her eyes and threw her hands in the air.

"Whatever, look I'm going back to bed. Imma ask y'all to keep it down because if he comes back down here I'm not saving y'all asses again," she stated. We thanked her and she walked back up the stairs. Once I heard her door closed I looked over at Peanut who was bobbing his head to imaginary music. I bit my lip at him and scooted closer to him. He looked at me a little surprised, but he licked his lips and smirked at me

I leaned over and kissed his lips. He pulled my body on top of him so that I was straddling him. I felt a stirring between my legs that I felt back at the pizza place earlier. Peanut was making me feel a certain type of way that no one else ever made me feel.

We were going at it until he pushed me back and looked at me. I stared back into his eye and we stayed like that for a while. I felt something poking my leg, so I looked down to see what it was. Once I realized that it was his beefcake I gasped. I looked up at him and he looked down at his lap before looking up at me. I bit my lip and moved around on him causing him to let out a grunt and quickly sit up.

"I gotta go before this turn into something you ain't ready for," Peanut said. I rolled my eyes and moved off of him. He patted my thighs before chuckling.

"Chill out with that attitude. That shit ain't gon' get you what you want and it damn sho' won't get you far. But come get yo phone out my car. I ain't trynna have you calling my phone wit' a lame ass excuse, just to get me to come over here," he joked. I laughed sarcasticly and followed him outside. The sky was getting dark but the street lights helped me see where I was going. Peanut unlocked the door and I opened the passenger side, and went right to looking for my phone. Peanut got into the car and sat in the driver seats. I stopped looking for my phone and looked at him crazy.

"Are you going to help me find my phone, or are you just gonna sit there and chill," I asked annoyed. He sighed and got out the car. I got over the seat and went into the back seat Peanut followed. I looked down and saw my phone on the floor of the car. I leaned down to get it and when I was about to get up I felt Peanut push me on the seat and pinned my hands above my head.

"Where you thought you was going," he asked. I blushed as I looked up at him. He just didn't know what he was doing to me.

"Anthony what are you doing. Get off me so I can go back inside before Icy realize we're missing. I mean since you don't wanna do nothing," I mumbled. He smacked his lips and let go off my arms.

"There you go with that nasty attitude. Shidd I'm down for whatever but I ain't finna take Icy's sister virginity in no damn car. You now he would kill me. Plus Nae you know you not trynna do nothing so stop stunning like you is," he told me. I sat up and pushed him off me. He just had a way of getting under my skin and irritating the piss out of me. I opened the car door to leave out but once again he pulled me back and slammed the car door close.

"Damn calm the fuck down. You always got a fuckin' attitude. You need a serious stress reliever." I smacked my lips as he pulled me closer to him. He kissed my pouting lips before laying me back on the seat. I rolled my eyes as he laid between my legs and kissed on my neck. When his kissing turned into sucking I bit my bottom lip to keep from moaning. I wanted so badly to wrap my legs around him but I didn't want to give in that easily.

"Anthony m-move," I managed to get out but I ended up moaning it. I guess my moaning encourage him because I felt his cold hands raise my shirt up and caress my breasts through my bra. I no longer could control my moaning. My breathing got uneven as I watched him travel down lower. He looked up at me with a smirk on his face.

"What are y-you doing t-to me," I whined. He ignored me and unbutton my pants before pulling them down. This was starting to go a little to far so I grabbed his hands causing him to look at me. "Anthony I'm not ready for this. I c-cant have sex with you." He smirked before pulling his hands away from me.

"Baby just relax. Nobody ain't say nothing about you having sex with me. I just wanna make you feel good. Let me be your stress reliever," he stated. I sighed before lying back down to let him finished what he had started. I shut my eyes tightly when I felt his finger slide across my clit. He pinched my pussy lips together with his thumb and forefinger, then flattened his tongue and licked her. I squirmed under him and tried to hold back my moans and pretend to be a pro at this. Even though I had never had someone go down on me.

Peanut must've realized what I was doing, because he stopped licking and whispered to me. "Open up to me; be cool and enjoy this." I nodded my head and arched my back a little, causing him to grabbed me by my waist and dice head first into my honey pot. He pressed forward and tongued her until my body tense, losing all control and let my juices cover his tongue. My moans could no longer stay inside. I hollered to the top of my lungs as my body shook uncontrollably like I was having a seizure. He placed his palm over my mouth to muffle my screams. Even though we were outside I was still making a lot of noise.

I laid there hyperventilating with my eyes closed shut. Once I got my breathing back to normal I felt Peanut's soft lips kissing my thighs. I hesitantly placed my hand on his head, running my fingers throw his curly hair while biting my lip. When I felt him sucking my clit, I yelped with excitement and threw my whole damn body in his face. He was just that good.

"Oh m-my goooooooddness. Please, please d-dont stop! Oh my f-fucking God Anthony, I love you. Oh I love you soooooo much," I groaned as he slurped and sucked on my pussy like it was his last meal. My mouth form in the shape of an O and that feeling from just a few minutes ago crept up in the pit of my stomach. Peanut was to busy lapping at my clit to care, but me, I could no longer hold that shit in. I bit on my bottom lip to keep from scream and released all the built up stress that I didn't get out before.

"Turn over for me," he stated. I sat up on my elbows and looked at him like he'd lost his mind. He chuckled at me. "Man be cool, ain't nobody trynna smash you. Just turn around and I'll show you what I'm trynna do." I leaned up and kissed him passionately before crawling on my knees and turning around. I heard him laugh lowly before positioning myself the way he wanted me. He made me arch my back and put my ass in the air. I grabbed the door handle when I felt him open my pussy lips wide. My body shudder with anticipation.

I squeezed the door handle and got prepare for what came next. He blew air into my pussy before running his tongue through it, making me arch my back even more. He squeezed my ass cheeks in unison with the tongue bath he was giving me. I bit my lip to suppress a loud wail of pleasure when I felt  his tongue enter me, once, twice, three; then push so far into me, I thought it was his dick. He's tongue-fucking my pussy so good, I thought.

The tightening of my body alerted me. It was happening again; I could feel it. I stated moaning louder and uncontrollably. I felt the feeling grow inside of me. I did my best to hold it in but when he slid one of his fingers inside of me my body got stiff. I felt stuck but he just keep pumping in and out of me. Then, like a geyser, I let loose my body milk, and to my, and Peanut's amazed delight we realized I was not only a squirter but a creamy cummer. He moved away from me and I slumped back into the seat.

"Damn, that shit was amazing wasn't it," Peanut asked me. I slowly nodded my head as I reached for my pants off the floor. He crawled into the front seat while I put my clothes back on. I took my time getting dressed due to being out of breath. Peanut just watched me through the mirror. Once my pants were up I got into the passenger seat and looked at him.

My hormones were now raging, thanks to him. He looked over at me and that's when I went with my move. I moved the armrest out of the way and straddled him. He looked at me and smirked before grabbing two hands full of my ass. I laughed and leaned in to kiss him. Somehow we accidentally blew the horn making us both jump.

"So what does this mean," I asked nervously. He looked at me confused and shrugged his shoulders. I frowned but quickly tired to hide my disappointment. I tried to climb off of him but he held my waist tightly. I sighed and looked everywhere but at him.

"What is it now? I thought I ate all the stress out of you," he asked. I smacked my lips and tired to get off him again but he had a tight grip on my waist. He laughed at me before kissing my lips. "Iight, iight, I'm only joking. Damn, in order to get you to act right you must need this dick in yo life, huh? Now I like you and I know you feeling the kid too, but if Icy find out what we did, that nigga might kill me. So what we gon' do is we gon' take shit slow. Imma take you on dates and you can't be fuckin' with them lame ass rapper dudes no more. You understand?" I smirked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Anthony."

"What I tell you 'bout that Anthony shit. I hate being called that shit," he said. I kissed his lip before playing in with his curls. He looked so much like Kree but a younger version.

"Since I'm your girl you should just let me call you that. I like Anthony, it's Peanut who I can't stand," I stated. He nodded his head before smiling at me. "And since we laying ground rules down, I don't want you doing business with your brother and Icy anymore. What they do isn't legal and I think you're a good person, you have a way out of this. Kree and my brother don't, shit like that runs through their veins. I just don't want you to get caught up with all their bullshit, I care too much about you," I said before I laid my head on his chest. He sighed before wrapping his arms around me.

"Imma see what I can do, but I can't promise you that imma quit," he said. I sat up and looked at him. I kissed his lips before removing his hands off my waist. "Why you leaving," he asked as I slid off of his hard member and into the passenger seat. I reached in the back and retrieved my shoes. Peanut watched me while I put my shoes on. I leaned over and kissed him but he held onto my wrist a little too tight.

"Peanut let go of me," I stated dryly. He smacked his lips and leaned over to kiss me. I rolled my eyes and kissed him back. He deepened the kiss and stuffed his tongue into his mouth and I welcome it by sucking on it. He was turning me on and didn't even know it. Headlights to a car stopped us from going any further. I hide on the floor of the car until Peanut informed me it was only Mónéy. We shared a laugh and a quick kiss before I went inside and he left.

Tonight I knew I was going to sleep like a baby. When I made it up to my room I plopped down in the bed with my eyes closed. Peanut had relieved a lot of stress off of me today and I was truly thankful for him. I pulled myself out of bed and took a shower before going back into my room and cuddling up to my pillow. The events that happened earlier was still fresh on my mind and I wished they could still be happening, but I knew with a brother like Icy that was impossible. I laid down and drifted off to sleep with hopes of Peanut popping up in my dreams.

____________

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

No questions

Here's your Christmas gift. You welcome!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 10.5K 23
Nothing but a troubled 18 year old, hood girl. Fighting girls, stripping and failing in school. With an drugged out, alcoholic mother and a dead beat...
3.4K 99 15
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Under her brother's shadow, Ashanti has done everything he's ever asked. She ran the game with him with not even a complain...
414K 20.9K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...
707K 4.7K 12
(Previously Loving the Thug Life) 16 year old Ariela never had an easy life. People always said she had it good but they were just looking from the o...