Operation KILL

By ambersunset24

Christina Cruz died from a dangerous experiment, which she was told was safe. After she is brought back to li... More

Operation K.I.L.L.
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 2]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 3]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 4]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 5]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 6]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 7]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 8]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 9]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 10]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 11]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 12]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 14]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 15]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 16]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 17]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 18]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 19]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 20]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 21]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 22;; Part 1]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 22;; Part 2]
[Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 23]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 24]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 25]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 26]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 27]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 28]
Operation K.I.L.L. [Epilogue]

Operation K.I.L.L. [Chapter 13]

2K 49 11
By ambersunset24

Operation K.I.L.L.

Chapter 13

***RECAP***

And our tenth member... Yeah, it turned out to be the one and only Logan.

Life hates me doesn't it?

*************

"Alright everyone, go sit with you're assigned groups." The headmaster boomed.

Half of my group was already sitting at the my table, so everyone else that wasn't in our group left to find theirs. And the other people from our group, including Chad, came to sit with us.

Chad slid into a seat across from me, "Are you okay?" His eyes were full of concern.

"Yeah, everything's fine. But I wouldn't mind if our assignment was Logan." Lily laughed from next from me and the thought brought a small smile to my face.

"I wouldn't mind either." Chad said, and glared at Logan, "The headmaster never really punishes anyone when there's a party. But when I told him about Logan, he got pretty pissed."

Just then the headmaster walked up to our table. Speak of the devil, and the devil shall appear.

He looked at me, "I'm sorry about my block head of a nephew, I hope he doesn't scare you away from this school. I can already tell that you're a great addition to this school."

"No, he won't. And thank you." I gave him a small smile.

"Good, good. Well, you guys will be going to the great country of France. And you will be looking to find and kill Jacques de Bernonville. So go pack your bags, there will be a car outside that will drive you to the airport. You're flight leaves in 3 hours." With that he left and headed out for one of the other groups.

"Alright guys, you heard him! Go pack! We'll all meet in the main lobby, pack light also." Chad said.

We all followed his directions, and got up from the table and headed off in our different directions.

Lily, Angela, and I ran up the stairs together. But didn't say anything, we were all too pumped and probably thinking about what we should pack. At least that's what I was thinking about...

We parted and went into our separate rooms.

In my closet I found a suit case and looked around my closet. I threw in some regular clothes. But then I also found a black outfit and some practical shoes. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed my hair brush, make up, and a few other necessities.

It took me a total of 15 minutes. But I was all done. I found a purse in my closet also and threw my iPod in it along with some money, gum, and a pair of aviator sunglasses.

I grabbed my suitcase and left the room. Dan and Jared were also leaving their rooms at the same time. Lily and Angela were waiting outside for us, so we all headed to the main lobby.

Around the same time the rest of the group appeared.

"Alright, here are everyone's plane tickets." He handed everyone a ticket and booklet. We all opened the booklet open, it was a passport. "Our cover story is that we are a group of students taking a field trip to Paris. All of you have different names also, so don't forget them!"

I looked more closely at my passport. It was a picture of me, but the name was different. Like Chad had said. My name was Anna Gilliam.

"Come on everyone, get in the van, we only have a few hours." Chad clapped his hands.

We all followed his directions and got into the van. Before long we were waiting to board the plane. We had already checked our bags in and went through security.

It was pretty exciting, I had never left the country, and I had taken French in high school. What are the chances?

We boarded the plane and took our seats. I was lucky and got a window seat and to my left was Chad. Behind us sat Lily and Angela.

"Are you as excited as me?" Lily had her head stuck inbetween mine and Chad's seat.

"Hell yeah!" I smiled, "And here I thought taking French in high school was useless."

"You know French? Lucky. I learnt like half of the other important languages. No French though." Lily replied.

"How? I had the hardest time with French." I laughed.

Our conversation was cut off by the pilot who started talking. I had taken a few flights before, so I knew the drill. I zoned them out and pulled my iPod out of my purse. I wanted to listen to it, but of course I couldn't. Had to wait for the plane to be so high up in the air.

In no time the plane started going and we were up in the air. Once we got the okay to turn all electronics, except phones and ect, on, I turned my iPod on.

I was listening to I.D.G.A.F. by Breathe Carolina when I fell asleep.

A few hours later I woke up. We were still in the air sadly. I wasn't a big fan of flying, I tended to get head aches. To bad the flight was so long...

The flight attendants were walking around with dinners. I got chilled risotto served with rocket and smoked salmon with marinated vegetables prown tagliatelle served in seafood sauce, crispy ratatouille with saffron selection of cheeses bitter chocolate cake. It wasn't half bad for airplane food. But it wasn't something I would eat if I had another choice.

After about eating half of it, the flight attendants were coming around with pillows and blankets. I took one and situated myself. Surprisingly I was still tired. But I guess I didn't get that much sleep last night...

Soon enough I was out like a light bulb.

I awoke when I felt the plane hit the ground and my ears popped. I realized that my head wasn't on my pillow anymore, but instead it was on something more comfortable. Chad's shoulder.

I was going to continue to pretend that I was still asleep, until I realized that my iPod wasn't playing in my ears anymore. And I couldn't see it anywhere. I moved and started searching for it franticly.

My iPod was my baby and I couldn't lose it!

"Are you looking for your iPod?" Chad asked.

"Yeah. Have you seen it?" I asked nervously.

"I put it in your purse when they asked that all electronics be turned off. I didn't want to wake you." He explained.

I grabbed my purse off the floor and opened it. Sure enough my iPod was sitting safely on the bottom.

I exhaled the breath that I had been holding. "Thanks." I gave him a small smile.

"Bienvenue à Paris! Nous espérons que chacun jouit de son séjour, sauf si vous appelez cette maison. Alors bienvenue chez vous." The pilot spoke over the speaker, he then repeated himself in English, for the non-French speaking passangers, "Welcome to Paris! We hope everyone enjoys their stay, unless you call this home. Then welcome home."

We all got off the plane and got our luggage off the luggage belt.

"Alright, let's go find a hotel and get cleaned up." Chad said. He said that because we wouldn't all fit in a taxi, we would just walk. Plus the hotel we were going to stay at was close, so it didn't matter.

We made it to the hotel and the receptionist greeted us. "Bienvenue. Comment mai je vous aider?" [Translation; Welcome. How may I help you?"]

Chad stepped forward, "Nous avons une réserve en vertu Joseph Hood." [We have a reservation under Joseph Hood.]

"Oh, oui. Il ya cinq chambres." [Oh, yes. There are five rooms.] She handed Chad five keys.

"Merci beaucoup." [Thank you very much.] Chad took the keys and turned to us. "Alright, there will be three to a room." Lily, Angela, and I of course got to share a room. Chad handed me the key and the three of us walked up to our room with our luggage.

The room was amazing!

There was a good sized living room, and three bed rooms attached to it. Along with a big bathroom. (Picture the hotel from the move The Hangover.)

We each picked a room, not that it mattered, they all looked the same. We were unpacking our luggage when there was a knock on our door.

I ran to get it, but all three of us were there. When we opened it, it was Chad, "Hello girls. Hope you like the room." He smiled.

"Are you kidding? It's amazing!" Lily shouted.

We all laughed at her.

"Great. Dinner's in an hour, so we're all meeting in the lobby." He turned to look at me, "Christina... Can I talk to you in twenty minutes?"

I nodded, "Yeah, of course."

"Alright, see you girls later then." He gave a small smile and left.

We shut the door and Lily spoke up, "I wonder what he wants to talk to you about."

"I dunno, guess we'll have to wait." I said and went to go finish unpacking my bag.

***********

Okay, I wanted to write more, but 1; I have to plan what chad's gonna say to her, 2; im leaving to go out with the fam in a bit and I wanted to post this for you guys

So tell me what you think

And sorry if the French is incorrect. I suck at French, so I just used a translator lol

And were learning about hotels now too.. of course I would forget my text book at school -_- rofl

But yeah

Vote/comment/fan (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 90 22
It is hard being a trained assassin in high school, so many things that can blow your cover. There are people here who are better off dead or wiped f...
The Lost Agent By magnifyinf

Mystery / Thriller

52 0 9
When a certain agent comes to face another reality, she realizes that it will make her no longer wish to come back. Will she never go? Or will she ne...
7.7K 282 22
Yui, a newly transferred student had just arrived to Class E. She isn't too happy for having such a low IQ, but she did enjoy any sort of sports. She...
523K 17.9K 49
¡¡¡COMPLETELY DONE!!! { Completed August 21, 2018 } The E-class is tasked with such a difficult task. Killing a yellow creature that can move at Mach...