Lahey || Teen Wolf

By lillu13

in which Stiles' twin sister, Collins, gets caught up in the werewolf business and gets drug into every adven... More

characters
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
mood board
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
thirty
thirtyone
thirtytwo
epilogue
extended ending

nine

8.3K 181 10
By lillu13

I walked into the high school. Honestly, it felt so weird being here. If it weren't for Erica literally pushing me into the building and down the hall, I would've left by now.

I walked by the guy's locker room on my way to class and just happened to hear the tail end of a conversation that Danny and Jackson were having.

"Oh, and FYI, I'm everyone's type." Jackson said seriously to Danny.

I couldn't help but laugh as he emerged from the locker room. As he stormed off down the hall, I decided to comment.

"You're not my type either, Jackson!" I laughed.

Jackson turned around and glared at me, "Shut up, Stilinski."

"Make me!" I smirked.

He scoffed before storming off again. Annoying Jackson was probably my favorite pass times.

I spun on my heels and walked back the other way. Turns out I was actually going the wrong way to my class.

"Nice of you to finally join us again, Miss Stilinski. I do hope your time of skipping has ended."

I sheepishly smiled as I walked into my English class. This was the only class I had without my friends.

"Sorry. Won't happen again." I responded.

"How did you manage to go around school all day and not run into any of them?" Erica asked as we took our seats at the top of the bleachers.

I shrugged, "Hard work? Determination?"

We were currently at the Lacrosse game. Semi-finals to be exact. Hopefully no one would recognize me. I had a hoodie on with the hood pulled up over my head, I was virtually unrecognizable.

We sat back and watched the game. I never really like lacrosse, but it was basically our school's sport so I always watched.

"Good God, is it always this violent?" Allison's grandpa spoke.

They were a couple rows down from us. I had to agree with his statement. This one kid, if that's what you could call him, kept taking out all of our players.

As another one of our players got carted off the field, Coach stood up.

"Stilinski. Where's Stilinski?" he yelled.

Wait. Stiles is going in? What the hell?

All of a sudden Coach turned around and looked up in the stands. I immediately looked down, I couldn't have him recognize me.

"You! You play lacrosse?"

I heard Erica slap Boyd, "Nuh uh. Derek won't like this."

Wait. Coach wants Boyd to play?!

"Boyd, don't do it." I barely looked up at him.

Boyd smirked at us, "Yeah, but I will."

With that, Boyd stood up and pulled his leather jacket off.

He nodded at coach, "Yeah."

"Woo hoo. We got ourselves a player!" Coach fist pumped the air.

I groaned, "This isn't gonna be good."

After a couple minutes of him playing, I knew something was gonna end badly. He ran after one of the other team's players and knocked him right to the ground.

"The bigger they are! The bigger they are!" Coach yelled out.

What the... that doesn't even make sense.

Boyd tore off his helmet and held it up, flashing his yellow eyes. A couple plays later, Scott ran over to Boyd. Was something wrong?

"You need to get off the field. Your eyes!" he whisper yelled.

I stood up in the stands, of course this would happen. Boyd doesn't know how to control it yet.

Boyd just growled and ran off. It looked liked Scott was gonna do anything it took to keep Boyd away from the ball. He ran and got the ball, running it down the field and...

HE SCORED!

Next thing we knew, Scott was on the ground and you could literally hear is leg crack. Oh, no. This isn't good. He's going to heal so quickly and people are gonna start wondering things.

Without thinking, I ran out onto the field. Allison and Mrs McCall were running out there too. I couldn't help myself, seeing him in pain hurt me too.

"Are you okay?" Allison whispered.

Scott nodded, "I'm fine, okay? I'm healing. What about the book?"

What book?

"Stiles couldn't find it. It's gotta be at the house." Allison then looked down at his leg, "Scott, your leg. Oh my god, it's broken."

"Not for long."

Allison helped Scott up to his feet and you could hear it snap back into place.

"Don't move." Coach called out.

"Scott!" his mom spoke.

He shook his head, "No it's not. I'm fine. I'm fine."

"I could have sworn I literally heard bone breaking from where I sat." his mom sounded dumbfounded.

Coach furrowed his eyebrows, "Heard it? I felt it."

"Guys, I'm fine." Scott breathed out.

Allison walked back over to her grandpa, "We should go."

"Hold on, I wanna ask him one more thing." Gerard, her grandpa, spoke.

Oh, no.

"Would you like to join us for dinner?" he asked.

I let out a huge breath I didn't know I was holding. Scott looked all flustered and confused.

"Sure?"

Gerard nodded, "Great. Now get your stuff."

As everyone dispersed off of the field, I grabbed Scott's arm. I needed to talk to him. Pulling him behind the bleachers was my only option, but since I still had my hood up he probably didn't know who I was. Once under the security of the bleachers, I pulled my hood down. I'm pretty sure I heard Scott audibly gasp.

"Collins." he breathed out.

I nodded and grabbed hold of his arms, "Yes, yes. It's me."

"You're alive! Where have you been?" he frantically asked, his eyes searching my body as if they were looking for some sort of injury.

I gestured toward the school, "I went to school today."

"Congratulations. Now, where are you staying?"

I let out a shaky breath, "I'm staying at Derek's."

"The hell, Collins? You know he's not good for you." Scott almost yelled.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm well aware, but he needs my help and I can't just give up on my Alpha."

Before Scott could say anything else, he got cut off by someone yelling.

"Scott! Where are you?"

It was Allison.

I shoved him off, "Go-on. Go be with your little girlfriend. I'll see you at school tomorrow."

"This conversation isn't over, Collins!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 10K 29
๐Ÿ๐’๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐’๐„๐„๐ ๐†๐‘๐€๐•๐„ ๐€๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐’ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— Sarah Stilinski is only a few years older than...
1K 14 15
Stiles and Allison Argent just moved to Beacon Hills with their family from New York for a new start again, they both take making new friends easier...
2.5M 79.8K 54
BORDERLINE [BOOK ONE OF FIVE] โœง Harper Verum agreed to help her best friends find a dead body a little too willingly the night before their first day...
1.3K 43 13
Follow Cameron Stilinski as he continues to try to help his friends and brother with their new lifestyle with the supernatural. **Do not own Teen Wol...