An Adorkable Love (Harry Styl...

By gabbers27

Izzy is 16. She is a normal teenage girl that just happens to love One Direction. Everyday she goes to Starb... More

An Adorkable Love
Chapter 1- Earn it
Chapter 2- She calls me Hurry
Chapter 3- Woah, Slow Down
Chapter 4- Snow? Really?
Chapter 5- STORY TIME!
Chapter 6- Would You Rather...
Chapter 7- Forget
Chapter 8- Crap.
Chapter 9- Speed
Chapter 10- Truth or Insane?
Chapter 11- Smart one
Chapter 12- End it
Chapter 13- I just... UGH
Chapter 14- Kiss The Girl
Chapter 15- too tall
Chapter 16- 'friend'
Chapter 17- To Me
Chapter 18- Feel Special
Chapter 19- Just School
Chapter 20- I Care
Chapter 21- Don't Hurt Him
Chapter 22- Force a Smile
Chapter 23- You're Different
Chapter 24- If They Promise
Chapter 25- This Bracelet
Chapter 26- Bad Media
Chapter 27- You are One Direction
Chapter 28- She-Devil
Chapter 29- I'll Be Coming Back
Chapter 30- A Long Month
Chapter 31- Isn't Here This Time
Chapter 32- Modest Management
Chapter 33- Secrets
Chapter 35- A Nemo
AUTHORS NOTE! NOT AN UPDATE!
Chapter 36- Favorite Memories
Chapter 37- Surprise For You
Chapter 38- Show in the Sky
Chapter 39- Each Other's Angels
Chapter 40- What's Wrong
Chapter 41- Strict Tone
Chapter 42- But I Love You
Chapter 43- Deep Breath
Chapter 44- A Nightmare
Chapter 45- Happy
Chapter 46- Lot of Explaining
Important Notice!
Chapter 47- Losing Harry
Chapter 48- MIA
Chapter 49- She Trusts Me
Chapter 50- He Will Come Back
Chapter 51- Harry Come Back
Chapter 52- See You Again
Epilouge

Chapter 34- Too Harshly

107 3 1
By gabbers27

(Harry’s POV)

“Harry, you need to calm down mate. I’m sure she’s fine,” Louis says as I pace back and forth in front of all them.

“Yeah, Perrie is with her. I’m sure they are alright,” Zayn chimes in.

I can tell they are all just as angry and nervous as me, but they are trying to stay calm so I will be calm.

“Didn’t you hear what Perrie said?” I snap at them,” Her best friends lied to her for almost five years! There is no way she is okay! And the fact that I can’t be there for her, it just makes everything worse!”

They don’t respond to my outburst. I sit down in a chair and cover my face with my hands. No one says or does anything. Maddy is in the kitchen, on the phone, trying to get us permission to go back to the U.S.

“I should have bought you flowers, and held your hand. Should have gave you all my hours, when I had the chance,” I randomly hear Bruno Mars singing.

Niall apologizes and answers his phone.

‘It’s Jay’ he mouths to us and puts it on speaker.

“What the f-,” I was cut off my Louis’ hand over my mouth.

“Jay, what is going on,” Niall asks with a stern voice.

“I messed up,” she sobbed.

“No dip Sherlock,” I say and get a bunch of glares thrown at me.

“It started out as just a little joke,” she cried and we all listened.

“And then it just got bigger and bigger. We didn’t mean for it to get out of hand,” she sobbed.

“So you just kept playing along with it,” Liam sighed like he understood.

“Exactly, but then we started seeing how it affected her. Self harm, starving herself, we tried to stop,” she stopped talking and her voice got shaky.

“But you couldn’t,” Louis finished her sentence.

I was just about to blow up at her when my phone started ringing. I instantly answered.

“Hey Perrie, is Izzy okay?” I ask.

“Harry, Izzy’s in the hospital.”

“Why? Is she alright? What happened?” I ask quickly and everyone is starting to worry.

Niall took the phone off speaker and is in the kitchen.

“I hope so. She started crying when we got to her house and had a panic attack. When she fainted, she hit her head. She isn’t awake yet.”

My heart stopped.

This can’t be happening. I have to be dreaming. This isn’t real.

“I take that back Harry, she just woke up. She wants to talk to you.”

Oh thank the lord she is alright!

“Yeah, put her on,” I bite my lip as the phone is exchanged.

“Harry?”

“I’m right here, love,” I say trying not to cry.

“I miss you.”

She sounds so fragile.

“I miss you, too. I will see you soon ya?” I ask.

I hear her hum in agreement.

“Can I talk to Perrie again?” I ask.

She hums again and the next thing I hear is a door closing.

“Perrie, take care of her, don’t leave her side. I will get there as soon as possible,” I say before we hang up.

I drop my phone and hide my face again.

“What’s wrong?” Niall asks joining us again.

“Izzy’s in the hospital. She had a panic attack,” I say and the tears form again.

I can tell that isn’t what anyone wanted to hear. Liam hits the wall and Zayn goes to calm him down.

“Ok! I can get you on a plane in fifteen minutes. Pack lightly; you are staying for a week. Let’s go,” Maddy says walking out of the kitchen.

We all run to our rooms and throw bags together.

I am the first one in the car and ready to go. Everyone else follows soon after.

*14 hours later*

We are at our hotel and Perrie joined us. She put the DVD in the player and we watched. It was terrible.

“Can we go talk to these ‘friends’ of hers?” I ask.

“I will ask them to meet us at the park,” Liam said before disappearing.

There was a knock at the door, so I went to answer it. I looked out the peep hole to see if it was crazed fans, but was shocked at who it was. I quickly opened the door with a smile on my face.

“Uncle Si!” Niall shouted from behind me.

He walked inside and we all gave him a giant hug. Liam was the last to join us.

“Hello Mr. Cowell,” Perrie waves from the bed she is sitting on.

“Hello Perrie,” he waved back.

“What are you doing here?” Louis asks still shocked.

“Well, my five favorite boys traveled across the Atlantic Ocean for a girl, I think I deserve to meet her,” he smiled.

“Of course, but you have to promise us something,” Liam said and I knew exactly where he was going with this.

“And that is?” Simon asked.

“Don’t judge her too harshly,” I say and he sighs.

He nods in agreement. We all smile and I call Izzy. Her mom answers and says we can visit anytime we want. I thank her and hang up.

We are going to see the backstabbers first.

Uncle Si drove us to the park and waited in the car while Niall, Liam, and I went to talk to the kids. Louis, Zayn, and Perrie waited in the car as well. Zayn didn’t want either of them to do anything stupid. He wanted me to stay back too, but I promised I wouldn’t do anything.

Grayson, Rachel, and Jay were sitting on top of a picnic table waiting for us. We walk over and stood in front of them. Liam was in front of Rachel, Niall was in front of Jay, and I was in front of Grayson.

“You are some of the worst people in the world. Why would you ever want to hurt someone as sweet as Izzy?” I say through gritted teeth.

It is so hard not to hit Grayson in the face right now.

“Izzy trusted you, all of you, and you just made a fool out of her,” Liam growls.

“We didn’t mean to hurt her. She wasn’t supposed to find out,” Rachel said holding back tears.

“So you were just going to play her forever?” Liam asked with disgust.

“That’s low,” Niall agreed with what I was thinking.

“Look, if I see you or hear of you ever going near Izzy again,” I get closer to Grayson,” I won’t stop myself from killing you.”

I back away and turn to walk to the car. Grayson looked like he had just seen a ghost. Liam and Niall walked away too.

“Wait, Liam! Please, I’m sorry,” Rachel cried.

“No, I don’t want to speak to you ever again, let alone see you,” he hissed before we finally got to the van.

We got in and I closed the door with all the anger inside of me. Liam gave Uncle Si the directions to Izzy’s house and we headed off.

She needs to get out of that school.

She needs to see that people care about her.

She needs a change, and a big one at that.

--------------------------------------

(A/N)

Ok the drama is going to start to dissolve, but how will it be solved?

Comment please! No one commented on my last chapter :,(

Thanks for reading! Go check out @maddy_donut

Vote/Comment/Share

-Gabby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...