Chapter 34- Too Harshly

(Harry’s POV)

“Harry, you need to calm down mate. I’m sure she’s fine,” Louis says as I pace back and forth in front of all them.

“Yeah, Perrie is with her. I’m sure they are alright,” Zayn chimes in.

I can tell they are all just as angry and nervous as me, but they are trying to stay calm so I will be calm.

“Didn’t you hear what Perrie said?” I snap at them,” Her best friends lied to her for almost five years! There is no way she is okay! And the fact that I can’t be there for her, it just makes everything worse!”

They don’t respond to my outburst. I sit down in a chair and cover my face with my hands. No one says or does anything. Maddy is in the kitchen, on the phone, trying to get us permission to go back to the U.S.

“I should have bought you flowers, and held your hand. Should have gave you all my hours, when I had the chance,” I randomly hear Bruno Mars singing.

Niall apologizes and answers his phone.

‘It’s Jay’ he mouths to us and puts it on speaker.

“What the f-,” I was cut off my Louis’ hand over my mouth.

“Jay, what is going on,” Niall asks with a stern voice.

“I messed up,” she sobbed.

“No dip Sherlock,” I say and get a bunch of glares thrown at me.

“It started out as just a little joke,” she cried and we all listened.

“And then it just got bigger and bigger. We didn’t mean for it to get out of hand,” she sobbed.

“So you just kept playing along with it,” Liam sighed like he understood.

“Exactly, but then we started seeing how it affected her. Self harm, starving herself, we tried to stop,” she stopped talking and her voice got shaky.

“But you couldn’t,” Louis finished her sentence.

I was just about to blow up at her when my phone started ringing. I instantly answered.

“Hey Perrie, is Izzy okay?” I ask.

“Harry, Izzy’s in the hospital.”

“Why? Is she alright? What happened?” I ask quickly and everyone is starting to worry.

Niall took the phone off speaker and is in the kitchen.

“I hope so. She started crying when we got to her house and had a panic attack. When she fainted, she hit her head. She isn’t awake yet.”

My heart stopped.

This can’t be happening. I have to be dreaming. This isn’t real.

“I take that back Harry, she just woke up. She wants to talk to you.”

Oh thank the lord she is alright!

“Yeah, put her on,” I bite my lip as the phone is exchanged.

“Harry?”

“I’m right here, love,” I say trying not to cry.

“I miss you.”

She sounds so fragile.

“I miss you, too. I will see you soon ya?” I ask.

I hear her hum in agreement.