Chapter 51- Harry Come Back

(Izzy's POV)

"No. Stop! STOP IT!" I scream.

I run after the masked man that just grabbed Harry.

"Izzy, stop! You'll just get hurt!" Harry yells to me.

"I don't care! He can't take you!" I scream.

I grab the gun that's laying on the ground and run after them. I run as fast as my feet can take me.

"Stop! Stop! I'll shoot" I yell.

Nothing happens. They keep running, but I can't move.

"Izzy! Izzy!" Harry yells," Izzy! Izzy!"

I wake up to Louis yelling my name and shaking me.

"You were having a bad dream. You kept saying stop," he says," what was going on?"

"I-I don't know," I stutter.

He sits next to me and helps me sit up.

"I think Harry is in trouble. We need to go help him," I say.

"Izzy, I know he has been gone for five days and you miss him and all, but I doubt he is in trouble," Louis says.

I shake my head and get up. From my closet I pull out a black duffle bag and start throwing clothes in there.

"Izzy, there's no way I'm letting you fly all the way to New York by yourself!" Louis protests.

"Then come with me," I say as I open my arms and start walking backwards.

I quickly turn around and open the drawers of my dresser. Louis stays silent.

"Ya, hi, Harry come back," Louis says randomly.

I turn around and see Louis with his phone to his ear.

"No, Izzy thinks you're in trouble and wants to come save you," he rolls his eyes.

That sass master better watch what he rolls his eyes at.

"I know she can't do that!" Louis says loudly," I know New York is dangerous!"

I scoff at them and continue packing.

"I'm not some little girl Louis! I can make it out there in the big world! I'm not some delicate little fairy that loses her powers when people stop believing in her!" I shout," I am stronger than most girls out there in the world! I'm going and neither of you can stop me!"

I grab my bag and run out of the room. I believe what I felt, and I felt like Harry is in trouble. I'm not just going to sit around and wait for him to get hurt.

I grab a set of keys off the kitchen counter and walk out of the house. I get in the only car there and start it up. I begin driving.

Using Siri, I call Paul.

"Hey Paul! Could you get me a plane ticket to New York please? As soon as possible would be nice," I ask nicely.

"Why are you going to New York?" Paul asks.

"I'm going to surprise Harry," I say.

"Okay, do you have your passport?" he asks.

"Yes I do," I respond.

"Good, I will meet you at the airport then. Would you like me to travel with you?" he asks.

"That would be splendid," I smile.

I thank him and hang up the phone. Music seems like the only thing that can calm me down, so I turn on the radio. Katy Perry's Firework boomed out of the speakers.

I was going to get to Harry. I was going to prove to all of them.

I'm stronger than they will ever be.

-----------
(A/N)

So this was just a short chapter and a filler. I have a few things to say though.

1) thanks to everyone who reads this! I would love if you would comment and vote! Please do!

2) I will be updating For You probably tonight and I will be updating Runaway soon as well. Please go check out those stories if you are interested!

3) go check out BGBartee she has an amazing story out right now and deserves a crap ton of readers!!

-Gabby