Chapter 49- She Trusts Me

(Harry's POV)

"My dear, dear Harold. Haven't we warned you about what happens if you cross us? Haven't we told you that someone here will end up dieing? I'm sure we told you that it was either her life or yours," his deep voice snarled.

"I have four more days. My plan will work," I promise, only strenghth showing in my voice.

"I trust you Harry, but does she?" he asked again.

He slowly moved toward me. The small stream of light landed upon his face, showing his sharp features. He had black hair. His cheek bones almost popped out of his face. His chin came to a sharp point. He looked like every girl's dream, it disgusted me.

"Zayn, she trusts me. Yiou know she trusts me, but you have to let me get back to her. This isn't part of the plan Malik," I hiss.

My wrists burn from the rope holding them together.

"Why was the rope necessary?" I asked, struggling to get out.

"Because the boss wanted you secure. I don't make the rules Harry," Zayn sighed.

Neither of us ever dreamed we would be in this mess.

"You know, when we got put in One Direction, I never thought we would end up being where we are now. Millions of girls screaming our names while we go around killing people," Zayn shook his head.

"Only dangerous people though, Malik," I said.

"But there's no way she is dangerous! You know her! She couldn't hurt a fly," Zayn tried reasoning.

"That's what she thinks about us too! Zayn, you have seen her file! She is more dangerous than Bin Laden was!" I tell him truthfully.

He takes a minute to let t all sink in. The cold silence gives me a chill.

"Please tell me you can kill her, cause I sure as heck can't," he says while looking at the floor.

"Swear to me you won't harm a hair on Izzy's head while you take care of the girl?" A voice came out of nowhere.

I look up at the sound. A small figure appears out of the corner. Her blonde hair in a tight bun. She looks much younger in this light.

"You know I love her. I would never be able to hurt her!" I say clearly.

"And Louis knows absolutely nothing about this assignment?" she asks us again.

"He doesn't even know we do this. He is only our band member," Zayn responds.

"Good, now untie Harry and let him get to his job," she said.

Zayn walks over to me and begins to untie my wrists.

"And remember Harold, if you hurt one hair on my daughter's head, You will be the next one hunted," she speaks clearly.

"Yes Clara, Izzy will be safe," I nod and walk out.

---------------
(A/N)

Super short chapter!! I know!! I swear the next one will be longer! But who do you think Harry had to kill? Comment your guesses!!

Did you expect any of this? I don't even know what I'm doing with this story anymore! I will update soon! Love you all!

Vote/Comment/Share

-Gabby