So Far Away | Min Yoongi

By infxresman

Before BTS, there was D-Town. Before Suga, there was Min Yoongi. Before he was loved by fans, he was lov... More

1.0
2.0
3.0
4.0
5.0
6.0
7.0
8.0
9.0
10
11.0
12.0
13.0
14.0
15.0
16.0
17.0
18.1
18.2
18.3
18.4
18.5
19.0
20
21.0
22.0
23.0
24.0
25.0
26.0
27.0
28.0
29.0
30
31.0
32.0
33.0
34.0
35.0
36.0
37.0
38.0
39.0
40
41.0 *
42.0
43.0
44.0
45.0
46.0
47.0
48.0
49.0
50
51.0
53.0
54.0
55.0
56.0
57.0
58.0
59.0
60 *
61.0
62.0
63.0
64.0
65.0
66.0
67.0 - finale *
A note to you

52.0

6.4K 270 164
By infxresman

There was no one inside the house when Yoongi and I got in. It didn't bother him at all. It looked like he didn't even care where they might be or when they're going to come back.

The lump that was in my throat soon faded away. Because I wasn't ready at all. I wasn't ready to face his family and tell them

'Hey, I know you you told me to stay away from your son but now he's my boyfriend and I love him very much.'

Since his parents were not here, he decided to just work on the song and finish it by tonight. We're both still tired from the ride home, and my parents thought that i'm still at the retreat. But I guess what they don't know can't hurt them.

I was left alone in his room as he went ahead and take a shower. It was a tiring ride and I don't want to do anything else besides to lay down in this comfortable bed of his. I curled up in a ball and face the wall as I closed my eyes, waiting patiently for him to come back.

The sooner we finish the song, the sooner we're done.

"Eunji-ah." He calls for me. "Come here."

I turn to my side and open my eyes. He's already sitting at his desk, an open notebook and few pens scattered on it. The table lamp is also turned on. But what caught my eye is he's already wearing pajamas. A plaid pajamas that looked nothing but gorgeous on him, and even though he just got out of the shower, his eyes remained to look tired and sleepy.

I crawl out of bed and pulled the chair from his studio and drag it to the desk. I place it across from him, mesmerized by how someone who's wearing clothes they wear to sleep look so handsome.

He ruffles his hair and scratches his nose as he reach for the black pen. I could stare at him all day. He can keep doing what he's doing and I will not get bored of watching him.

"Let's start." He says, shaking his head as his hair sways almost like in a bouncy way. His hair looked soft and luscious, but when he pouted in a cute way, I couldn't help myself but stare at his lips.

He started to work on the song, arranging the lyrics we wrote into place. I can't help but watch him. I don't want to do anything but watch him. It's like i'm in a spell and there's no way out.

"Done." He says, much quicker than I expected. "But if you don't like it, we can change it up."

I watched his lips move as he speaks. Every single movement looked marvelous. His lips looked much red than ever before. It also looked plumper and fuller. It looked even more perfect than it already was, and it's drawing me in to come closer and feel it on my lips.

"Kiss me." I whisper, looking at his eyes. He pouts again and sets down the pen in his hands, and leans in closer to me.

His palm rests on my cheek as he stared into my eyes, his lips pouting lightly at me. When he is about a few inches away from me, he pauses and looks into my eyes, blinking carefully.

"If you want me to kiss you, you have to lean in." He says casually. "I'm too lazy to move closer."

I can't help but to giggle. But then I stopped and give him a smile as I lean in, my smile fading away as our lips touched. I closed my eyes as I feel his lips move against mine, my lips moving on its own. It felt like our lips are on sync.

"What is going on?!" A sudden shout broke us apart, making us both jump in surprise. Yoongi inmediately stood up and walked around the desk and stopped as he stood right in front of me.

Yoongi's father is standing right in his doorway, his mother standing right behind him.

He steps inside the room, his mother following him. His whole face became as red as a tomato, his nose flaring as his shoulders kept on bouncing as he breathes quickly.

"Explain yourself." He says as calmly as possible, but it still sounded so harsh. He looked at me like I was a piece of garbage hanging around with something precious to him.

He looked at me like I was a trash that he's very disgusted to.

"Father, mother." Yoongi started as I continue to hid behind his back. I heard him gulp as he continued, making me reach for his sweaty palms. "She's my... my... girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" His father roared in laughter while his mother's eyes widened. "You can't even take care of yourself and you've gotten yourself a girlfriend? Don't make me laugh."

"That's not true!" Yoongi growled. "I can take care of myself but you wouldn't let me."

What are they talking about?

His father remained silent as he came closer to us, his footsteps echoing in my ears.

"You," he says, pointing at me. I step aside from Yoongi and faced him. "How dare you come into my own house and embarrass me like this!"

"Father, she didn't do anything-" Yoongi tried to explained but I stopped him.

"I know that you don't like me from the very beginning. You have every reason to be mad at me." I said as bravely as I could. "But I can't help what i'm feeling for your son and no matter what you say or-"

A stinging sensation landed on my cheek, making my face tilt into my side.

"Father!" Yoongi shouted as he held both of my shoulders and looked at me, worry in his eyes. "Are you okay?"

I jerked away from him and looked slowly back into his father's eyes. His hand is still in the air, his hand that just landed on my cheek a few seconds ago. He kept on shaking in anger, while his wife tried to calm him down by tagging his clothes.

"No matter how many times you slap me nor hurt me," I continue to say as loud and clear as possible. "I will never stop loving your son."

"You little bitch!" He roared as he swung his palm back into the air but was stopped by his wife, tears streaming down her eyes.

"Stop now, please stop now." She sobbed as she tried to pull him back. As he looked into her eyes, he eventually relaxes and calms down, his breathing slowing down.

He shakes of harshly his wife's hands from his arm and turns his back to us.

"I want her to be out of my house." He says quietly and coldly. "Now."

He heads for the door and slams it shut, leaving Yoongi, his mother, and I alone inside of his room.

We stayed silent for a minute until his mother walked closer to me, and lowered her head head so she could examine my swollen cheek.

"Rub ice on it," she says softly that almost seemed like a whisper. She then turns to Yoongi and gives him a look. "Walk her home."

Yoongi nodded as his mother walked out of the room.

"Are you okay?" He asks, dragging down into the bed to sit down. "Take a seat, i'll get you some ice."

"No, no." I say, pulling him back as he begin to reach for the door. "Please bring me home."

"Okay,"It took him a minute before he replied. "But i'm staying with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 8.7K 60
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊. a story about an introverted girl who mostly spends her time indoors playing video games. unlike other gamers, she is very private...
71.6K 1.9K 22
For years now I've danced backup for the Bangtan boys with my best friend Bora, but it wasn't until now that I had finally spoke to one of them, Jimi...
29.5K 954 43
After unlocking his semblance, it was decided that Damian would be sent to Remnant in order to control his new found abilities but during a night out...
1.5M 51.5K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...