The Ravenclaw has his heart

Oleh AccioSeverusSnape

Paisley Davies, the 4th member of the Golden Trio. She is just like Hermione which is how she joined the trio... Lebih Banyak

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 - Epilogue

2

2K 49 8
Oleh AccioSeverusSnape

"Was that an owl?" I ask Hermione

"Sounded like it" She replies leaving Ginny's room

I hear everyone saying Harry so I make my way downstairs. 

"Harry" I smile and hug him 

"Dumbledore is always full of secrets and not planning things in advance" I chuckle as we find out he's here cause of Dumbledore. 

After everyone have greeted each other us four goes to Ron's bedroom and make a mini safe fire in the middle of us all. 

"So when did you guys get here?" Harry asks 

"A few days ago" Hermione replies

"I wasn't sure if I was coming" I speak 

"Mum sort of lost it last week, she said Ginny and I had no business coming back to Hogwarts. It's too dangerous"

"Oh come on"

"She's not alone, even my parents they're muggles and they know something bad is happening"

"Dad didn't want me going back, said even with Dumbledore there it's going to be a dark cloud of doom" 

"It took me and Ginny a few days but she came around"

"Which then led to Dad letting me go and Hermione coming too"

"This is Hogwarts, there's Dumbledore. What can be safer?"

"Staying home" I mumble, getting a slight kick from Hermione

"There's been a lot of talk recently that Dumbledore got a bit old"

"That's rubbish, he's only..What is he?"

"150?" Ron questions "Give or take a few years" He adds on causing us to laugh 

"So back to more good news, Ron when are the Twin's shop opening?" I ask

"2 days, they won't stop banging on about it"

"It's going to be great though, they've always wanted this and finally got it, all thanks to Harry of course" Hermione smiles

"It was nothing, I didn't want the money and they needed it"

"It was still a nice thing to do"

"Yeah, anyway enough about my annoying brothers. How was New York?"

"It was fantastic, the sights there truly are beautiful. It was nice to finally meet some family members too. Although due to the fact I loved it so much there Dad even recommended I went there instead of going back to Hogwarts. Which of course he didn't win as I'm sat here"

"Well I'm glad you managed to persuade him" Ron smiles 

"Me too" I smile back at him, ignoring Hermione and Harry making love hearts with their hands and kissy faces

Weasley Wizard Wheezes Opening Day

I get changed into my floral skater dress with my beige cardigan and dolly shoes then I grab my bag and make my way downstairs where everyone else is making sure they got everything before we leave to visit the shop. 

"You're wearing the necklace" Ron points out looking at my Daisy necklace he got me for Christmas in 3rd year 

"Well done" I smirk 

"I thought you didn't like it as you hardly wear it"

"No I love it, it's my favourite. I rarely wear it though as I don't want to break it or loose it"

"Aww cute" Hermione teases as I walk next to her 

"Shut up" I smirk as we enter the shop 

It looks amazing in here, so many people have turned up too which is great. I smile as I see some things I recommended to them including the  Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder. I join Hermione and Ginny by the pink display, it's full of these heart shaped bottles 

"Hello Ladies" The twins say in sync with each other

I tune them out as I'm busy reading the bottle, tuning back in as I finished reading 

"The way we hear it sis you're doing just fine on your own"

"Meaning?" Ginny asks

"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?"

"It's none of your business" She replies walking away

We leave to find the boys then we decide to leave, The majority of shops are all closed, the twin's shop being the only bright place which is rather sad, the Alley used to be bright and happy. 

"How are Fred and George doing it? Half of the Alley is closed down" Hermione questions 

"Fred reckons people needs a laugh these days" Ron replies 

"I reckon he's right" Harry replies 

"Now that is truly upsetting, everyone got their wands from Ollivanders" I frown as we reach the shop every 1st year get's excited for. The shop I found my wand which suits me well as it looks like there is vines growing from the bottom and little flowers around the top. Me and my wand are the perfect pair. 

We enter the shop and I only frown even more as we look around 

"Harry, is it me or does it look like Draco and Mummy are two people who don't want to be followed?"

I walk over standing by Ron as I look out the window seeing Draco and his Mum looking around before walking down a side alley. 

"Lets go" Harry mutters walking off, us following him. 

We follow them though the dark, narrow and scary alley, as soon as we pass someone who's talking to the wall I quickly grab hold of Ron's arm. 

"You ok?" he mouths looking at me 

I nod my head yeah and we keep going, my arm staying linked around Ron's. They enter Borgin & Burke causing Harry, Ron and Hermione to climb over the roof and spy on them, I on the other hand am staying firmly on the ground hoping not to see any other mad scary people talking to walls.  

"What did you see?" I ask when they all finally return to me 

"There was some weird cabinet they was all around" Harry speaks 

"Look, lets go. Time is getting on and I'm not getting caught by some bad person"

Burrow

We arrive back just as Molly finished making food, perfect timing as I'm now hungry. Tomorrow we're going back to Hogwarts which I'm slightly nervous about. I know I spent a while getting Dad to allow me to go but in a way he is right, Dark times are ahead and I know this year won't be as fun as other years but I want an education and be able to spend time with my friends again. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

14.8K 186 31
(Book 4) (completed) Hermione Granger never expected to have a normal year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. So far, she had set a teach...
17.2K 902 19
Going through her Puberty, Y/n faces more problems than a normal teenager and Her being in The Universe of Harry Potter didn't make it better. She ke...
14.4K 295 37
You have always had a crush on the red headed goofy boy, but were always too stubborn to admit it. He starts to reciprocate feelings, but relationshi...
109K 3.8K 42
It's the Golden Five's Sixth Year At Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. Things will begin to get more difficult when Kiana finds out a secr...