22

That experience a week ago was the worst experience of my life, I woke up in the hospital a few hours later where from there I went to the Room of Requirement and I haven't left the room since. McGonagall tried to at least get me to come to her classes but I physically couldn't. I tried but once the door opened and I went to step out of the room I had a full blown panic attack.

Ginny and Neville tried to help me but it simply was no use. The only person who could help wasn't here and for all I know he could be dead.

I'm currently reading a new book called The Story of Tracy Beaker, it's a rather good book.

I am worried about Dad though, he hasn't messaged me but then again it's probably safer to not contact as you don't know who could see that letter before you, it's like Um bridge all over again.

"Paisley you should come for a walk around the grounds with us" Ginny smiles taking a seat next to me

"No thank you, I'm reading this book"

"You're always reading books, take a break from it"

"But I like this book"

"I know it's hard but you need to do it. You can't stay in here. Fresh air will do you good"

"I'm good staying here"

"We won't stay outside for long. You need to leave here, what about when the war is here? You'll need to leave then"

I stop reading and look at her, she does a point there.

"No longer than an hour"

"Not a second over" She smiles

I close my book and stand up, Ginny also standing up.

"Let's go" She smiles

I follow her towards the door, my breathing become harder to function the closer we get.

"I promise you it will be ok"

I nod ok and she opens the door. Ok I can do this, it's isn't going to kill me.

I take a deep breath and continue walking forward through the doorway and out into the corridor I haven't seen in a short while.

I can't believe I actually managed to leave the room, I'm proud of myself.

"Are you ok?" Ginny asks

"Yeah" I reply and keep walking alongside her

We eventually end up sat on the edge of the lake away from other students but still close to the castle in case any trouble/danger was to occur.

"So when will you and Ron get married?"

"Jumping ahead a few steps aren't we" I laugh

"I know you guys will get married, it will be so cute and romantic"

"We are talking about the same Ron right?"

"I know my brother is annoying on times and can come across as he doesn't care for that stuff to try and look cool but deep down he cares so much."

"I know that"

"Just please don't name your child Ronald Jr"

"Oh god no, no way"

We talk about a variety of things and end up outside longer than an hour. When we get back to the room of requirement I agree to do the same tomorrow aiming for a longer time getting longer each day.

I just hope I will be fully ready for this war.