My Kidnapper (A Matthew Espin...

By Harleen-Quinnzel97

An 18 year old girl named Jessica is kidnapped. By Matthew Espinosa. More

(1.) Taken
(2.) A New Home
(3.) Run While He's Asleep
(4.) A Nice New Face
(5.) Kisses for Cam
(6.) Locked Away
(7.) Colorado
(8.) Silent
(9.) Nothing
Must Read!
(10) ANGEL
(11) PARTY
(12) DANCE
(13) Miss Ü
(Chapter 14) Why Not? (Part 1)
(15) Why Not? (Pt. 2)
(16) Missing
(17) It' You
(18) Love
(19)
• Authors Note •
•21•
•22•
•23•
•A.N.•
•24•
•25•

(20)

441 11 1
By Harleen-Quinnzel97

Matthew's POV:

I heard a gunshot behind me. I turned around to see who shot the gun. "Alex..." I said in complete shock. "What you really thought I was actually dead.?" She cackled.

"Matthew, I had just thought of the best way to get away from you." Alex spoke deviously. "I loved you though." I yelled. "Well, I never loved you." She spat back. Okay well that kinda hurt.

As I Untied Jessica and carried her out to the car. As soon as I got her inside the car and got into the driver seat I heard the passenger door open, and then heard somebody getting inside and closing the door. "What are you doing?" I asked Alex. "I wanna go home with you." She said sounding guilty. "Okay, whatever." I said starting the car and driving home in complete silence.

Jessica's POV:

I woke up with a pounding headache. I sat up I was in Matthew and I's bed. I got out of bed and went downstairs to find Matthew. As soon as I went downstairs I heard laughter. Not only Matthew's but a girls laugh too. I walked closer to the laughter that was coming from the living room.
"Matthew?" I called out to him. "Morning baby girl!" He jogged over to me hugging me and kissing my lips. I felt electricity go through my body.

"You hungry?" He asked pulling away from the hug. "Yea, sure." As Matthew was about to turn around I grabbed his hand. "What's up baby?" He asked concerned. "Who is that girl?" I asked. "That's Alex, she's my ex- wife." He admitted looking guilty. "Oh..." was all I managed to say to him.

I already knew that I wasn't going to like Alex. I walked into the kitchen where Matthew was making breakfast. I went up behind Matthew and hugged him from behind. I soon caught Alex staring at my ring...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 544 30
One summer night, 15 year old Morgan Daniels logged on to the online teen video chat. Just as Morgan was about to log off, she's connected to an attr...
26 0 11
Jessica Tyler was a nice 14 year old girl on the outside but on the inside shes cruel, evil and sadistic. One day she has the idea to kidnap her ex-b...
159K 2.8K 40
Kelsey was a normal 17 year old girl. With straight A's and a lot of friends. She was really happy just enjoying her life with no problems whatsoever...
91K 2.1K 32
[ COMPLETED: JULY 2014 - JULY 2015 ] ••• Hannah really hates Matthew Espinosa from Magcon. She thinks that Matthew is a player and a show off. All of...