(6.) Locked Away

Matthew's pov:

Once we got home I threw her in our bedroom. And locked the bedroom door. From the outside.

I could hear her scream... It just killed me inside. I couldn't believe she had done that.

Maybe I should lock her somewhere else so I wouldn't have to hear her scream.

I walked towards our bedroom door. Unlocked it. Grabbed her arm. Dragged her to the spare bedroom. Threw her on the bed. And locked it from the outside. Again...

I went to my wine cabinet. I honestly shouldn't be drinking. Poured a glass. After another... One last sip. Of my fourth? Fifth? Sixth? I threw the glass on the floor. The glass shattered everywhere.

I went upstairs to my bathroom. Found a razor... One, four, ten? Ten?, eleven? Cuts...?

Went back downstairs. Grabbed spray paint. Made a target to shoot at. Grabbed a bow and some arrows... Shot the tree I marked with spray paint.

After I ran out of arrows. I heard a car engine. Who would be at my house? "MATTHEW WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING?!" Asked the voice. It was Carter...

After I ran into details. There Jessica was standing next to Carter. Crying. My heart was hurting more. "Matthew I-I-I'm s-s-so sor-sor-sorry! I-I-I-I didn't mean t-t-to do that." She stuttered while her tears were running down her red face.

I hugged her. Very tight. "Your all mine! And I'm not going to share any part of you! But if you disrespect me like that again I don't know what I'm going to do to you. And I don't want to hurt you at all in any way!" I managed to say through tears. My throat was burning.