(3.) Run While He's Asleep

Jessica's pov:

My punishment was just horrible! I have to sleep with him with nothing in my body. And plus it was freezing cold. I had to be close to him just to get heat so I could stay warm.

He rolled over. Leaving me to be cold again. I quickly got up from "our" bed and went into his closest to find some dang freaking clothes.

I found a tank top, a flannel, some skinny jeans, socks, my bra and tiny underwear, and including a sweatshirt of his.

After I got dressed I quickly and as quietly as I could go down stairs. I found my converse on the floor where I left them last. Tied my shoes.

I turned the door knob. And a piercing alarm started going off. I fell to the ground because my ears didn't expect that.

After about 5 minutes or less it stopped. I look up from the ground. And guess who's there... Matthew...  I looked back at the ground. What was a thinking?

Matt's pov:

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU!!!" I screamed at Jessica. I don't know what to do with her. To be honest I would just like to slap her right now.

"YOU NEED TO STOP DISRESPECTING ME!! OR I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE EVEN WORSE THAN IT IS RIGHT NOW! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!??" I screamed at her! She nodded her head crying...

"Go to bed I'll deal with you in the morning!" I said lowering voice.

"Hey Cam can you do me a favor?" I asked Cameron through the phone. "Yea sure what do you want me to do?" He asked still tired. "My girlfriend needs to get punished for trying to run away, and disrespecting me" I said hoping he would taker her. "Yea man I'll be right over to pick her up!" He said excited but still tired. Then I hung up.

My Kidnapper (A Matthew Espinosa Fan Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें