(12) DANCE

Johnson's pov:

As Gilinsky and I entered Matts house we were greeted by a sexy like REALLY sexy girl. "Hello!" She hollered over the loud music. Dang your super sexy. What's your name. Come home with me please!!!!!! Is all I could manage to think but not say. "Umm... uh... Uuuhhhh... hi." Is all I could say while staring at her.

"Do you... would you... ugh... Do you want to dance?" I questioned innocently. She grabbed for my hand and led me to the bar. And opened up two champagnes, and got two beer cups. As she poured the champagne she kept looking at me with a devilish look on her face. "Let's go outside." She said. We grabbed our cups of champagne and we out to where the pool was.

"So tell me about yourself." She insisted. "Okay well I'm Jack Johnson. You can call me Johnson." I told her. "Okay Jack Johnson I'm Jessica Chapman!" She took another sip of her drink. "Hold on Jack." She demanded. And she took off her shirt, making her bikini top visible. Then she took her shorts off, put her drink down and jumped into the pool. Making a little splash.

"Come on!" She laughed. I took my shirt off. I'm kind of happy I wore my swim shorts. Putting my drink down I hopped in the pool.

As soon as I jumped into the pool Jessica kept staring at something. I swam over to her and saw what she was looking at. Tears started forming in her eyes. She got out of the pool and dried off, and put her clothes back on. I did the same and followed her upstairs.

"Jessica where are you going?" I questioned her. "Can I come live with you?" She asked me. "Yea of course stay as long as you want to." I whispered back in her ear. She smiled back at me.

She grabbed a bag and with some clothes and put them in the bag. I can't believe what Matt was doing with another girl. With her tongue down Matts throat. Then she started writing something down on a piece of paper.

I kind of wished you loved me before you had another girls tongue down your the throat! Kisses  -J

"Hurry up someone's coming!" I whispered to Jessica. We ran as fast as we could we got passed Matthew and his new friend. We got into my car and drove to my house.

As soon as we got into my house we went upstairs to my bedroom. She curled up in a ball and cried herself to sleep. I tried to comfort her but she just kept crying until she fell asleep.

Matthew's pov:

"GET OFF OF ME!" I screamed. To the chick that had her tongue down my throat. "I have to go find someone!" I talked back to her. Making her start to pout. I went up stairs to go be by myself for a minute.

I sat down on the bed and laid back. And my head landed on a piece of paper with a note from "J".