(9.) Nothing

Jessica's pov:

"Matthew I'm tired can we go to sleep yet?" I questioned him because I was so tired. "Fine!" He mumbled. I've been sleeping a lot. Matthew says he never sees me.

All of the sudden I felt the cold from the snow outside. It's hit my body. Where was I going? "MATTHEW!" I yelled. The voice told me to shut up. It was from a man.

I was kicking and screaming. The man kept cutting me with a knife. I was screaming and crying from the pain. Suddenly I was dropped in snow. "PUT HER DOWN!" I could tell it was Matthew who yelled. I was so happy to hear his voice.

Then I heard a gunshot... I saw the man fall. Matthew came running to me. He picked me up and tried to get me to stop crying. But I couldn't.

The minute we got back to the house Matthew took me to the bathroom and set me on the counter. I was shaking like crazy. I was freezing cold.

Wincing at the pain from Matthew cleaning all my cuts. He started the water for me to clean up. I could hardly walk. As soon as Matthew helped me strip down my clothes he put me in the tub. I screamed from the pain of the hot water.

As soon as that was done he dried me off and helped me get dressed. I soon fell asleep.

I woke up on the couch. As soon as I stood up I felt something go done my leg. "MATTHEW!" I screamed bloody murder. "What's wrong baby girl?" "I-i think I'm bleeding...

He picked me up and rushed me to the bathroom. As soon as I stripped down my sweat pants there was nothing but blood...