(5.) Kisses for Cam

Jessica's pov:

I woke up Cameron was laying there sleeping shirtless. Then I laid my head on his bare chest. "Good morning beautiful!" He said in his raspy morning voice. I smiled back at him.

"Come here beautiful!" He said. He was making breakfast. Next thing you know I was on the counter! His hands were on my waist. He came closer and so did I. Then our lips met. "Zaaaauuuummmmm babe you a nice kisser!" He said. I blushed.

"Hey Jessica I-i- I need to tell you something..." he began. "I Love You! And I know you belong to Matt but will you please be mine?" He pleaded. I stared at him. In shock.

"No I can't be yours Cam. I belong to Matt. Not you. And I don't think Matt will be happy if I just left him like that." I told him.

You could see Cameron's jaw clench. His fist tighten. And the anger in his eyes. "YOU SERIOUSLY ARE JUST GOING TO DO THIS TO ME?! THERE IS A REALLY GREAT REASON MATT CALLED ME TO FOR YOU TO STAY WITH ME FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS!! I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL!" He yelled at me. I didn't know what to do now...

I ran upstairs. Cameron ran after me. I think he was about to beat the crap out of me. Honestly. I ran into his room. He came in and laid me down on the bed. By force.

He hovered over me. He started kisses me. And I did the most stupidest thing ever. Kissed back...! Then it became more intense. He started to kiss my neck. Then the bedroom door opened.

Matthew was standing right there in the door way. Anger filled his eyes. His jaw clenched with more anger. And his fists had the most anger in them probably.

"WHAT THE HELL JESSICA!!! I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS! WERE GOING HOME RIGHT NOW! AND IM LOCKING YOU IN OUR BEDROOM WITH NO DINNER!" Matthew screamed.