•24•

Matthew's POV:

I woke up to an empty bed. "Jessica? Babe?" I yelled "Matthew! My water broke!" She cried. I ran to the bathroom. "Come on babe we need to get you to the hospital!" I said helping her up and into the car.

The whole car ride she was just in so much pain. I felt bad. Once we finally got to the hospital I got a wheelchair and wheeled her in.
"How may I help you sir?" The lady at the front desk asked. "My fiancé is in labor!" I basically yelled at her. "Take a left, the you'll see an elevator. Then go to level four." She told us. I thanked her and we were on our way.

"Matthew it really hurts." she cried. "I know baby." I said rubbing her shoulder. Finally got to level four and there was doctors everywhere. "What can I help you with?" The doctor asked calmly. "She's going into labor!" I said getting frustrated.  "Oh okay, follow me sir." The doctor walked us to our room.

Hours went by, she just kept screaming and crying from all the pain. Comforting her was hard. She kept wanting to cry. After hours the doctors finally came in. "Well looks like we gotta start pushing." He said after getting his gloves on.

Finally at 10:27 p.m. We now have a beautiful baby girl.