(20)

Matthew's POV:

I heard a gunshot behind me. I turned around to see who shot the gun. "Alex..." I said in complete shock. "What you really thought I was actually dead.?" She cackled.

"Matthew, I had just thought of the best way to get away from you." Alex spoke deviously. "I loved you though." I yelled. "Well, I never loved you." She spat back. Okay well that kinda hurt.

As I Untied Jessica and carried her out to the car. As soon as I got her inside the car and got into the driver seat I heard the passenger door open, and then heard somebody getting inside and closing the door. "What are you doing?" I asked Alex. "I wanna go home with you." She said sounding guilty. "Okay, whatever." I said starting the car and driving home in complete silence.

Jessica's POV:

I woke up with a pounding headache. I sat up I was in Matthew and I's bed. I got out of bed and went downstairs to find Matthew. As soon as I went downstairs I heard laughter. Not only Matthew's but a girls laugh too. I walked closer to the laughter that was coming from the living room.
"Matthew?" I called out to him. "Morning baby girl!" He jogged over to me hugging me and kissing my lips. I felt electricity go through my body.

"You hungry?" He asked pulling away from the hug. "Yea, sure." As Matthew was about to turn around I grabbed his hand. "What's up baby?" He asked concerned. "Who is that girl?" I asked. "That's Alex, she's my ex- wife." He admitted looking guilty. "Oh..." was all I managed to say to him.

I already knew that I wasn't going to like Alex. I walked into the kitchen where Matthew was making breakfast. I went up behind Matthew and hugged him from behind. I soon caught Alex staring at my ring...