The New One... {A Phoenix Dro...

By Alar_Shi

(Y/n) was originally from Scaleswind, but had to move with their father, for unknown circumstances, to Phoeni... More

Chapter 1 - And Your Story Begins/Prologue
Chapter 2 - New Friends
Chapter 3 - Meeting Aaron
Chapter 4 - Not-Alone-Buddies And Shipping?
Chapter 5 - Confessions
Chapter 6 - Sleepover
Chapter 7 - Truth or Dare
Chapter 8 - Old Memories
Chapter 9 - wait.. A D-date?!
Chapter 10 - Dates and Heartbreaks
Chapter 11 - Trouble Awaits!
Chapter 12 - An Interesting Day~
Chapter 13 - O'khasis Hell
Chapter 14 - Friendly Plans

Side Story -Aaron x Fem!Reader- He's My Match?

518 12 9
By Alar_Shi

A/N - So first off, I am sooooo sorry for not updating the actual story but I've had this idea so I decided to make it while I keep thinking of how the story will progress. It's taking me longer because I want it to be enjoyable and not utter crap. :) Also, I might make a part two depending on the feedback so, PLEASE COMMENT WHAT CHU WANT ME TO DO! PLEASE! ;^;

This Side Story is based off one of my favourite books: Matched by Ally Condie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Your P.O.V.-

~Reader as a 6 year old :D~

I skipped to the side walk, a bucket in my hands. As I sat down, I dumped the chalk from the bucket and started drawing. A taller boy with dark hair walked up to me and asked if he could draw with me. I let him, only for my mommy to pick me up and apologize to the little boy.

"I'm sorry to cut this short but, there's going to be a storm. Don't want a cold now do we?" My mother said carefully.

The boy only nodded and gave me a barely noticeable smile before he walked back about 3 houses. My mommy started scooting me towards our open door while I was staring at the disappearing boy. 'I hope I can see him again...'  I mumbled.

~Reader as a 13 year old ;)~

It was the weekend meaning I had more leisure hours since there was no school. I finished pulling on my plaincloths and headed out my room to find my mother. I kept calling her until I ran into her by the door.

"Ready to go sweetie?" Mother asked.

"Ughhh- Yes, just please never call me that again!"

"Aw, but- fine.." Mom gave up and opened the door for me.

"Hey ma? Can we take the Air-train?"(I think that's what she called it... >-<)

"Sure (Y/n). Do you have your card though?"

'Right my card...' I thought. I checked my plaincloths hoping it was there and Ta-da! It was....I pulled it out and showed my mom.

"Yep, right here."

She replied with an simple nod and walked of towards the air-train stop.

When it finally arrived we scanned our cards and sat down waiting for our stop to be called. What felt like hours later, we heard the intercom announce our stop.

Once we entered the library, I immediately went towards the poems section. I tried to find some new ones I haven't read but no such luck. I was about to walk away when I saw some certain black hair stick up from a book. I smiled to myself as I walked behind him and hugged his neck.

"Hey, Aaron!" I whispered.

"Gah! (Y-Y/n)! Don't do that." He replied in a small voice.

"Sorry," I said sheepishly as I released him and sat in front of him, "Watcha reading though?"

"Stuff about the 100 writer's and their origins. Kinda boring if you ask me."

He showed me the page with someone called 'William Shakespeare'. (The one time Social Studies failed me ;~;) I huffed out in understanding but noticed a page that was slightly bent at the corner. I swiftly took the book and flipped to the page and saw a small, tattered piece of parchment. It definitely wasn't our regular paper so I was quite intrigued. I nimbly opened the parchment to see some curvy writing; I could make it out though.

'Nature's first green is gold,

Her hardest hue to hold.

Her early leaf's a flower;

But only so an hour.

Then leaf subsides to leaf.

So Eden sank to grief,

So dawn goes down to day.

Nothing gold can stay.'

Robert Frost ~ 1847-1963

'Robert Frost? He isn't in the 100...' I thought. I folded the parchment back up and put in in my loose plaincloth pocket. I looked back at Aaron, seeing a slightly shocked expression before he took the book back and got up. 'If only I knew...'

~Reader as an 18 year old~

(Pick one for Match Banquet, these specific colours are here for a reason. DO NOT CHANGE YOUR CHOICE)

I swirled around in my (Dress Colour) dress. My hands started sweating. I was quite nervous since who ever I was matched with, I'd be with until I die. I heard a click meaning someone opened the door. I whipped around, mother of course.

"You really do look beautiful (Y/n)..." She walked closer to me and wrapped me in a warm embrace.

"I bet you did too Mother..." I smiled as I released her and picked up my compact that held my pills, "I'm finally ready mother. This is it!"

I could see she was trying to hold back tears, but she didn't make it too obvious. We walked side-by-side until we reached the door. Father was standing there, his glasses shining as I walked over to him. I gave him a nod and he linked arms with mine until we reached the air-train.

I was about to sit when I saw Vylad, my other childhood friend. I rushed over and took the available seat next to him. He put his arm around my shoulder and gave me a side-hug.

"You look stunning (Y/n)..." Vylad whispered with a chuckle, "But I guess there's no surprise there."

I let out a small laugh,"You're not to bad yourself either, Vylad."

I looked at his face once more before looking at all the other people. The air-train wasn't packed, but the train still was filled with rainbows.

The air-train came to a stop and everyone dressed for the matching banquet exited. I walked alongside Vylad, my (Dress Colour) dress flowing with each step I took. I as entered the building I was separated from Vylad as I observed all the other brilliant dresses amongst me. I found a table that had my last name and sat down.

"Hello everyone, and welcome to this year's Matching Banquet!" A voice boomed, "We will be starting shortly, for now, please enjoy your meal!"

Set in front of me was some delicious (Fav. Food). Instead of acting more like a pig, I slowly ate it even if it slightly pained me to. As I started to finish however the first few names were already being called.

"Katelyn Firesfist, please come forward to find your match." A female with vibrant blue hair stood up and went to the podium. She kept playing with the sleeves of her dress, couldn't really blame her though.

"Katelyn Firesfist, your match is Jeffery Goldenheart." A man similar looking to Vylad stood up and walked to his side of the podium taking the silver box from the Official as he stood there. The female and male looked both relieved... perhaps they know eachother?

I was one of the last ones called but still was anxious for this to be happening.

"(Y/n) (L/n), please come forward to find your match." I fiddled with my compact as I stood there and looked at a blank screen. I grew more and more nervous the longer I stood there staring at the screen, hoping a face will show up....It finally did but, how HE ended up as my match, I have no clue....

"(Y/n) (L/n), your match is Aaron Falconclaw." The longer I looked at his picture on the screen, the longer my memories seemed to drown me. After all these years of ignoring me, HE'S my match.

~AWESOME READER FLASHBACK :D~

I walked to second-school, Vylad right beside me talking about some book he read. I didn't hear him as I looked around at the blue lockers. I spotted Aaron a few meters away so I decided I'd talk to him.

"Hey Vylad, see you in class, okay?"

"Uh- Yea, just don't be late again." He walked off ahead as I swerved over towards Aaron.

"Hey, Aaron!" He seemed to ignore me and walked off with his binder in hand. I called for him again before catching up to him and grabbing his shoulder. "Hey. What's wrong? You never ignore me."

He glared at me and scoffed as he turned forward and continued walking. I started at his retreating figure and just stood there speechless. 'Did I do something wrong?'

This kept going on until we were both 17. It annoyed me and I keep regretting not asking him what I did, if I did anything.

~LE END OF FLASHBACK~

I watched as his built body walked over and took the silver box. My official gave me mine, making sure I didn't open it. 'Is there still something i don't know about him?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 5.9K 33
(Y/N) was a mysterious girl sold to the Thieves Guild. She thought she was never going to get out but she did.. with the help of some unknown people...
91.2K 1.9K 36
Y/n arrives at Phoenix Drop and decides to live there with a peaceful happy atmosphere. She becomes best friends with Aphmau and Garroth. As Garroth...
71.8K 1.6K 33
-Completed- WARNING! Includes mention of suicidal thoughts and self harm! If you are going through hard times please talk to someone (you can message...
16.9K 406 22
BOOK STARTED: 6-8-17 [The book will not be fully following the PDH plot and story] (Your Name) (Last Name) is a student in Phoenix Drop High. With on...