The One Who Understood, Hiccu...

By spear_it

So, here's my first story!!!!! Please read it, and the title basically says it all!!! Peace-out!! (≧∇≦)/ More

A Haunted Past
The Discovery
The Chase
Captured
Just got Tagged! (━┳━◇━┳━)
The Rescue
i cant think of a title
Author's Note
A/n Apoligy an thankyou
Explanation
Friends
The chat.
Sorry, not a chapter
Chapter name
Authors Note
Another A/n
Another Chapter!
Thanks!!!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Thank You All!!!
Authors Quick Note
Chapter 15
EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Aftermath
All right.
Thank you

Chapter....... I forgot

2.8K 98 23
By spear_it

Hiccups POV:
It has been 2 years since y/n has dissapeard. I wonder how she's doing. I just wish I had gotten the chance to tell her that... that I loved her. But now....... I don't think I'll ever see her again. "C'mon bud." I say to Toothless. We have been flying for quiet some time Noe. Every day for the past2 years, Toothless and I head out to look. To look for y/n. As we were flying I thought about the short amount of time we spent together. About how smoothe and nice her voice is. How deep and gorgeous her e/c are. How soft and silky her h/c is. "I just wish you were here with me still. You have no idea how much pain I feel every day you are gone." I whisper to myself. (Right now, I feel like crying!) "WHY Y/N?! WHY!?" I shouted. "why?" I whispered, breaking down into tears. Just then, we here a roar, and Toothless starts to get excited. He's missed y/n just as much as I have. "What is it?" I ask. Toothless just roars in response, and dives! "Woah, bud! Calm down!" I yell over the wind. Then, just as we break the clouds, we see an island. An island that I definitely don't have on my maps! 'Could y/n be here? Is that why Toothless is so excited?' I thought to my self. Just as we got to the border of the island, a whole ton of dragons pour from the forest, and starts growling as they see us. Then, a Skrill approach the front of what I assume to be the 'pack'. He then roars a mighty roar, which Toothless returns, and then a figure steps out. A figure that looks very familiar. A figure I havent seen in 2 years. It was.......

Keep scrolling.

Almost there!

"......Y/n!"
An:
OK, before you all kill me *hides behind Toothless* I just wanted to say.. I AM SOOOOOO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE, I JUST HAVE A LOT ON MY PLATE! but, Holiday break is coming g this Friday, and I get eaisally bored, soooooo, I will try to update the best I can during the break, and there will possibally be a Christmas Special. Plz comment if you want one, and PEACE~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 914 51
15 year old Roxanne use to live on a beautiful island with her brother and next to a guy she really liked. Until 'the incident' happened and she was...
468K 29.6K 93
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
34.8K 2.7K 51
A story about Fatima, Zac and her girlfriends
12.9K 351 19
Anna and Kristoff have gotten engaged! Elsa couldn't be happier for them, and helps them make preparations for the wedding! But on the night of the a...