The Princess and The Servant

Oleh Airtempleavatar

Asami is a princess. Not an average princess. She is the princess of Encanta, a magical realm. She has everyt... Lebih Banyak

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
AN
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N

Chapter 14

14.4K 442 298
Oleh Airtempleavatar

Enjoy :)

"So........... this is the place??".

The teens stared up at the building.

It was a broken down looking, dark castle looking thing.

"The griffons led us here so this is where she's mostly at", Asami said.

Bolin gulped. "But........ it's dark".

Opal rolled her eyes.

"Asami. Give us some weapons that we can use so Bolin feels safe".

Asami sighed but waved her hand. They were each given a sword.

Asami looked down at her sword.

"Let's go. Time is ticking".

Asami used her magic to open the door. She quietly peeked in, looking around. It was quiet. Looking back at her friends, she motioned for them to follow her.

They entered the building. They could hardly see anything.

"Let me try this", Asami said.

She used her magic to form a light in her hand. The bright light lit up enough for them to see the room.

The teens looked at eachother.

"Okay", Opal said. "Now what?".

"Let's look for Korra", Asami said.

The group picked a hallway and started down that path.

It was quiet. The stone hallways, make their footsteps echo.

Asami's eyes wandered around.

She could only think of Korra. Was she okay?? Who were those men?? Why did they want to kill Korra?? What did she do to deserve death??

Nothing. Asami wasn't going to let them kill her. She had to find them.
--------------------

"How big is this damn place??".

Bolin groaned. "I'm hungry. Can we stop??".

The teens had been walking for about an hour. They still couldn't find Korra. This place was huge.

Asami stopped walking.

"We can't stop now", she said. "Every second count".

"But what if the men already-", Mako was cut off.

Asami glared at him.

"Don't say that. Unless we find her body, I'm not giving up. We can't just give up now. Now C'mon".

Asami turned and continued on. The others looked at eachother but followed.

"Hey, Asami??", Jinora spoke up. "Does Korra have parents??".

"I don't know", Asami said. "She's only mentioned them once but she started crying and said she didn't want to talk about it. I never asked again after that. So I'm assuming they're dead".

"You must really love her", Opal said. "The way you care about her, the way you look at her, the way you smile at her".

Asami smiled. "Yeah. I do love her. More than you guys know. We wouldn't be here if I didn't love her".

Bolin grinned at his best friend. He nudged her playfully.

"So when's the wedding??", he teased.

Asami blushed. "Shut up, doofus".

The teens laughed. Asami suddenly remembered the gaurds. She looked over at one who was walking beside her.

"Don't tell my father any of that. Even if I already told him I love Korra, I don't want him to be reminded if he forgets".

"No worries, your highness", the guard said smiling.

Asami nodded a thanks.

"Guys", Opal whispered. "Wait".

Everyone stopped.

"I hear something", Opal said.

They did too. Voices.

Asami listening intensely to the sound. She turned towards a staircase. The voices were coming from that direction. She pointed.

"That way", she said quietly. "Keep your swords ready and follow me".

The teens made their way down the staircase. The further down they went, the colder it became.

They got to the bottom of the stone staircase.

"It's so cold", Jinora said. "If Korra's down here, she must be freezing".

Suddenly voices were heard. They stopped. Asami put a finger to her lips, signaling them to be silent.
They followed down the sound of the voices.

They followed them to a room. Asami peeked into it. She saw a shivering Korra sitting on the floor, her back against the stone wall and her hands and feet tied up. Asami was relieved to see that Korra was still alive. Asami looked at the men. One of the men, obviously the leader, was talking to Korra, arms crossed.

"And so here we are", He said, probably finishing a story.

Two of the men had taken off their masks but one was still wearing his mask. Now that Asami could see up close, he looked familiar.

"I don't understand how you have magic", Korra said. "You're-".

"Ahhh", the man said. "I have my ways. I know people".

Korra growled. "If my father was here".

The man chuckled. "But he's not. No one knows you're here ir that I'm here. No one will find you".

"You won't get away with this", Korra said. "The princess-".

She went into a coughing fit. She looked surprised that she did.

The men in charge smirked.

"What's the matter, princess??", the masked man asked, smirking. "Feeling a little under the weather??. You're not exactly dressed properly for this temperature".

Korra's feverish shivering proved his point. She glared at her.

"When Asami finds me, she'll probably beat you to a pulp".

Asami had to agree. She probably will if she got her hands on that man. Asami knew that the men had magic powers as well so they'd probably be a bit of a challenge.

Wait. What was Asami thinking??. She was part of the royal family. Her family was stronger than anyone in the kingdom.

She looked back at her friends and the guards.

"Let's kick his ass", she whispered. "I've heard enough".

They all nodded. They sprung up and stepped into the room. Asami shot her magic at the man, sending him flying. The other two men looked at them.

Asami smirked. "She's right. I feel like beating you to a pulp".

Asami looked at Korra. The blue eyed girl beamed at her. Asami looked at the masked man. He got to his feet, turning towards her.

"Hello, princess. Come to see your servant die??".

"Why are you doing this?", Asami demanded.

The man chuckled. He reached up and took off his mask.
Asami gasped.

Unaloq.

"Surprise", he said.

"Unaloq??", Asami said in shock.

Her face then changed to one of anger.

"We trusted you. You've served as my family's advisor for years and you do this??. Why??".

"That is none of your concern", Unaloq said. "Now. I think we should wrap this meeting up".

Unaloq turned to Korra and extended his arm towards her.

Asami's eyes widened.

"No!!".

She shot out magic towards Unaloq. He dodged it.

"Get them!!", he ordered.

The two men rushed at the teens.

"Go Asami!", Opal said.

The others got into a fighting stance.

"We'll handle these two no problem. You get Korra!!".

Asami looked at her.

"Asami!!".

Asami turned her head. She saw Unaloq picking Korra up throwing her over his shoulder.

"Korra!!", Asami shouted, running after Unaloq, who ran out of another exit way.

Asami chased after him. They ran down halls, up some flights of stairs.

They ran outside, the seemed to know where he was going.

Asami's eyes widened when she realized he was heading for a cliff. She ran faster, trying to blast him with magic.

Unaloq ran to the edge of the cliff. He stopped and put Korra down. He held her by one arm. Asami stopped.

"Don't do it", she said.

The man smirked. Korra looked at Asami in fear. Asami felt her heart beating in her chest.

"Hope you can hold your breath, Korra", Unaloq said.

Without another word, he shoved Korra off the side of the cliff.

"KORRA!!", Asami shouted.

She ran towards the edge of the cliff. She blasted Unaloq with magic. She didn't see what happened because she immediately dove off the cliff after Korra.

Korra was looking up at her as she fell towards the ocean.

"BLAST THE ROPES!!", she shouted.

Asami wasn't sure why she hadn't thought of that herself.

Asami extended an arm. She made a careful precise aim at Korra's ankle. She fired.

The stream of magic hit the rope around Korra's, making it fall off. Korra saw the water coming up. She held her breath before plunging into the cold water. Asami held her breath. She dove into the water.

Asami opened her eyes once she was submerged. The water was freezing. She spotted Korra.

She was sinking. Asami swam as fast as she could towards her. Asami was an excellent swimmer. She kicked as hard as she could.

Asami reached Korra. She wrapped her hand around Korra's arm. Korra was holding on to every last bit of oxygen in her lungs. She let out a muffled scream, struggling with her bonds. Asami knew she was almost out of time. She was too late.

Then they heard it.

A clicking sound. Asami and Korra turned their heads. They saw a pod of dolphins swimming towards them.

Asami did not see that coming. She grabbed on to Korra.

The pods of dolphins surrounded them. One of then swam up to them.

Korra looked at Asami, obviously trying to tell her something.

The dolphin nudged Asami's hand. Asami was confused at first but then understand. She took hold the dolphin's fin. The dolphin began to swim towardsthe surface. Asami's grip on Korra tightened.

'Don't let her die', she mentally prayed to the spirits.

Asami squeezed her eyes shut. She felt the need for air.

They breached the surface. The two girls gasped in the air. Korra leaned her head on Asami's shoulder as she panted.

Asami weakly held onto the dolphin for support, her body weak. Asami let her lungs breath for a few seconds. She looked at Korra. The girl was weak as well, coughing violently.

"Korra", Asami said.

Korra looked at her. "Asami", she panted. "What were you thinking??".

The two were quiet for a moment. They started to laugh. It was one of those hysterical 'I can't believe we almost died' kind of laughs.

"Kinda", Asami giggled.

Korra smiled. "Can you untie my hands??".

Asami nodded. She adjusted Korra so she was turned around. She waved her hand and the ropes loosened. Asami untied Korra. Korra turned around. She wrapped her arms around Asami, hugging her. Asami hugged back with one arm.

"Are you hurt??", she asked, her voice dripping with worry.

Korra shook her head, smiling. "No. I'm okay, now that you're here".

Asami frowned. She felt Korra's weakened soaked body cling to her. "Just hang in there", she said. "Save your energy and try not to talk or move much".

She looked at the dolphin and smiled.

"Thank you".

The dolphin clicked in response.

"KORRA!! ASAMI!!".

"Huh??".

The two looked at eachother. That sounded like Bolin. Korra and Asami looked up. In the darkness, they saw a glow coming from the edge of the cliff.

"GUYS!!", Asami shouted as loud as she could. "IS THAT YOU??".

"YEAH!!", they could Opal shout back.

The two smiled in relief. At least their friends knew where they were.

"THERE'S A BEACH OVER THERE!!", Bolin shouted, pointing in the direction he meant.

"WE'LL MEET YOU THERE!!", Asami shouted.

They saw their friends disappear, probably already on their way down.

Asami looked at the dolphin.

"We need to get back to land", Asami said. "Korra could use her water powers but she's too weak. Can you help us?".

The dolphin began to swim. Asami held on to its fin, her other arm around Korra's waist.

She took that as a yes.
--------------------

Asami and Korra crawled onto the sand, exhausted and weak.

They sat down on the wet sand. Asami held onto Korra, having Korra lean on her. The princess looked out at the dolphin's and smiled.

Then she realized something. That was the same dolphin Korra rescued that day at the beach.

She laughed in disbelief.

"Korra", she said. "That's the same dolphin you rescued a few weeks ago".

Korra smiled.

"I did not see that coming", she said softly.

The two laughed tiredly. They looked at the dolphins and waved.

"GUYS!!".

The two teens looked over their shoulders. They saw their friends and the guards running towards. They exhaled in relief. They were safe.

Opal, Bolin, Mako, and Jinora ran over to the pair. They dropped down to their knees.

"Thank goodness", Opal said.

"You're okay", Bolin cheered.

He threw his arms around the two, hugging them. Asami giggled.

"Yeah. I think so".

"Your highness", a guard said. "Are you alright??".

Asami nodded. "We're fine. Wet and extremely tired from swimming and nearly drowning, but fine".

Bolin pulled away. He looked at Korra. He frowned.

"What?".

Asami looked at Korra. Korra looked confused.

"You all actually came for me??".

"Well yeah", Bolin said, grinning. "We couldn't let Asami come alone. Plus, we weren't about to let one of our bestest friends be killed".

Korra was shocked. "We're friends??".

Bolin nodded. "Yeah. You didn't know??".

Korra was obviously shocked.

She then smiled gently. "Okay".

Korra sighed with exhaustion. She leaned on Asami. Asami then remembered what had just happened.

They were just in the freezing cold water, nearly drowning and were currently soaked from head to toe.

"C'mon guys", Asami said. "Let's get her home".

Korra let out a cough.

"Don't tell me you're sick", Asami said.
Korra shook her head. "I'm fine".

Asami gave her a look.

"I was kidding. You're sick. Don't try to hide it".

Korra sniffled. "Am not", she denied.

"Let's go home", Bolin said.

The girls were helped up. Korra collapsed almost immediately. Asami held her by her waist.

"Korra".

Korra was too weak to stand on her own. Asami helped her up. She picked up the shorter woman girl.

"I'll carry you".

Korra laid her head on Asami's chest. Asami knew she too had just come out of the water. Somehow, she found the strength to carry Korra back to where they left their griffons.

"Where's Unaloq??", Asami asked suddenly.

The others shrugged. "We didn't see him", Opal said. "He must've gotten away".

Asami cursed under her breath. She felt a soft tug on her jacket. She looked down at Korra.

"It's okay, your highness", Korra said weakly. "As long as you saved me, you can worry about him later".

Asami nodded. "Of coarse. You're safe. That's all that matters".

Asami approached her griffon. Korra gasped quietly.

"Is that a griffon??", she asked.

Asami smiled. "Yeah. Ever ridden one before??".

Korra shook her head. "Actually, until I met you, I'd never ridden anything that can fly", she admitted.

Asami helped Korra onto her griffon. Asami climbed on next. Korra sat sideways so she could rest. She was so weak, she could hardly stay awake for the first few minutes of the flight.

Asami held her the whole ride back to the castle. Bolin was talking about how they had taken out the other two men that was with Unaloq, but Asami was only half listening.

It was still dark out. Probably the early hours of the morning. Asami was more than relieved. She looked down at Korra, who was sleeping in her arms. Asami smiled fondly at her.

She brushed a damp strand of hair out of Korra's face. The moonlight made Korra look like she was glowing. Just beautiful.

Asami then realized Korra wasn't wearing anything but the dress she wore to the ball. She frowned.

There was no doubt Korra was sick from being freezing cold and then drenched from head to toe in cold ocean water, especially in this cold weather.

Asami waved her hand and a warm, hooded cape appeared on Korra. Asami wrapped it around Korra's shoulders. She wrapped her arms around her body.

Everything was okay again. Korra was safe. And that's all Asami cared about.

So yeah. Let me know what you guys think :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

212K 4.9K 36
Sex, Lust, Nightmares, Daydreams. ***(DISCONTINUED)*** Korra and Asami have an everlasting lust and love pattern between them. This story takes plac...
219K 4.6K 41
Being the second Avatar is not an easy job... Avatar Korra is now in Republic City with her best friend Yue. There they meet their friends Mako, Boli...
19.5K 493 12
Korra is in the process of healing after her battle with Zaheer. Asami decides to help Korra with her journey to find herself again. Little did they...
62.2K 1.6K 13
Asami Sato attended Republic City high, Her father, Hiroshi, is a multi millionaire, which puts a target on his head. Hiroshi wants to take asami awa...