Silhouettes of the Past

By SweetlySacrificed

"I can't" "You can when I'm beside you" Rosetta has a horrible home life, her father left when she was five... More

Strange
The forest
Just a helping hand
Sisterly love
The first snow
Safe Haven
A splitting accident
His secret treasure
The almighty return
Jealousy reeks
Seeping with anxiety
In for the long run
All consumers get fat

Prolouge

37 3 3
By SweetlySacrificed

There's always been something wrong with me. I've been able to hide my mistakes from my mom. I've been able to hide even when I stood in front of her. I don't know what I am. Whatever it is I'm hiding it from my mother.
My name is Rosetta Nean I am an average school girl with a horrible life. My mothers been told I need counseling to deal with my anxiety disorder. She wouldn't waste crap on me. She doesn't even care about me, nobody does. I'm just a silhouette that nobody can see. My past is dark and disturbing yet no ones been there for me. My father left when I was five. My mother became an alcoholic when I was six, she started to beat me not long after that. I haven't seen her drunk or hungover since I was six.
I envy all those prissy school girls that have perfect lives. The ones with designer clothing and seven inch high heels. The ones with boyfriend and are acknowledged. I'm just a girl with average grades of B's and C's I never really understood things well enough. And yet again nobody was there for me.
I haven't had a crush on anybody, I mean not that they'd notice, but things started to change for me. In ways I'd never expected. I had gained friends. I had a real home. I was taken in as one of theirs. They had tried to hold onto me. But I had failed to listen to them. They had let me go. Or so they thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 23.9K 28
My father left me and my mother when I was nine. When I was twelve, he came back for me, and caused destruction in his wake. Little did I know what w...
232K 10.7K 36
For with God nothing shall be impossible. (Luke 1:37) ~~~~~ Jasper is a screwed up kid, yet no one cares enough to find out why. Bruises hide his arm...
4.4K 249 46
Book 1: Little One (Completed) Book 2: Some Thorns, Some Roses (Current) Updates are frequent This is NOT a stand-alone book Do not copy this book p...
105 7 18
I look down at my hands and start crying again, "I-i'm sorry, Jayden." 
 He pulls me onto his lap and hugs me, I put my shaking hand on his cheek, "J...