Love at first Hate | ✔️

By selftice

Ross stepped a step closer to me from across the room, confusion never leaving his eyes. "Are you hiding from... More

Love at first Hate| Raura
1 | "Suffer in silence."
2 | "That's correct."
3 | "I have a name."
4 | "your flirting abilities are getting worse."
5 | "What's up with you and that sass ?"
6 | "Go take a seat and pretend like you want to be here."
8 | "Did she torture you much ?"
9 | "Some people should use a glue stick instead of chapstick."
10 | "I'm trying to help someone who hates me."
11 | "I know that being annoying is the only thing you're good at"
12 | "You do not simply dump someone over a text."
13 | "Do you think that low of me ?"
14 | "Two can play this game."
15 | "There you go again, Sweetheart."
16 | "You're getting red all over your face."
17 | "you play very unfair."
18 |"You have to admit, I'm pretty awesome."
19|"You love books, don't you ?"
20 | "You should savor that"
21 | "It was just a kiss."
22 | "Had a good sleep, princess ?"
23 | "Alec as in Alec Reid ?"
24 | „Are you trying to choke me to death ?!"
25 | "Stay still."
26 | "Alright, whatever makes you sleep at night."
27 | "Are you okay ?"
28 | "Isn't that basic human decency ?"
29 | " I've been pretty mean to him in the past too.."
30 | "We'll get there one day, I guess, since the earth is round."
31 | "Keeping long eye contact with me may lead to consequenses."
32 | "Do you always ramble when you're nervous ?"
33 | "I'm here with my girlfriend."
34 | "I was drawn to her by her intelligence."
35 | "Am I a good kisser ?"
36 | "Physically only meters, but miles by heart."
37 | "I guess this is what they call destiny."
38 | „Why is a boy in boxers standing in the middle of you room ?!"
39 |"Is it because I like him ?"
40 | "Did he take his pants off ?"
41 | „He's not as handsome as my boyfriend"
42 | "You better take responsibility for this."
43 | "I'm afraid I'll make a mistake otherwise."
44 | "You lost the right to talk to me one year ago."
45 | "If you don't stop me now, I never plan on stopping ever again."
46 | "Are you- are you crying ?"
47 | "I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing you blushing."
48 | „I wonder who was dumb enough to date this idiot."
49 | "You used to hate people who are affectionate in public."
50 | "Can you get her number for me ?"
51 | "I left my keys at home. "
52 | "You really have the nerve to be handsome, even in this situation."
53 | "Nothing... happened last night, right ?"
54 | "But I guess you preferred me shirtless." (Last Chapter)
(55) | Thank you.

7 | "I know twenty of your kind."

2.6K 99 60
By selftice

Chapter 7 "I know twenty of your kind."

Laura's POV

I was sitting in front of my laptop and scrolled down my Twitter.

I'm so bored.

After finishing all of my homework and writing my English essay that is due Friday, I decided to give me some time to chill.

I looked at the clock above the TV. 8pm.

I sighed loudly before standing up from the couch and going to the kitchen to grab something to eat. My mom would be home in a few hours so I afterwards decided to prepare her some dinner. My sister is in college so I'm on my own right now since my dad also works mainly abroad.

I barely see him but it's okay, I guess.

I prepared some noodles and than went upstairs into my room.

I started to think about school before Ross came into my mind.

Seriously ?

I don't know what's up with him, seriously.

Just than my phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello ?", I answered the phone call.

"Oh, hi Sweetheart. I know this might be abruptly but Eva also says how much she misses you and I've got a meeting so I wanted to ask if you could babysit her, you-", my aunt said from the other end of the line.

"It's alright, I can babysit her. I'm sure you've got an important meeting which you have to attend at..", I said in a reassuring tone.

"Oh gosh, thank you Laura. I don't know what I would have done without you. I'll drop her by in 7 minutes, Bye."

I ended the call and kind of got excited to see my little cousin again. she's such a cutie.

After my aunt dropped Eva by, I decided that we could go to the park together.

It was already getting dark since it's fall but the park isn't that far away from our house.

I didn't brother to put my lenses back on so I just came out with glasses instead.

"Oh look, Laura ! There's already someone at the park.", Eva said, drawing my attention to the two figures at the park.

Since she was holding my hand, she started to tug me into that direction.

"Come on, maybe the kid also wants to play with me if I ask.", she said excited.

"I'm sure the kid couldn't resist your adorableness , Eva.", I said laughing.

When we than arrived, I looked around and saw the kid, which was a little boy. Eva walked over to him and than they started to play together.

I smiled in awe.

I than looked to the bench on which someone was sitting, while on his phone. It was a guy and since it was kind of getting dark, I had to step a little closer to recognize who it was.

Ross.

I looked at him and started to ask myself why he would be here when he interrupted my thoughts, without even looking up.

"Got a question over there ?"

I raised my brow and decided to sit down next to him, "Nope."

As soon as the words left my mouth, he turned around to face me and than smiled, "Oh, it's you, Laura."

"Oh, yeah it's me, Ross.", I mocked him before asking, "Why are you here ?"

He nodded towards the swings on which Eva and the boy were sitting now, "Babysitting, as you, I guess."

I nodded, "Yup..."

It was kind of awkward because I didn't like him and the best part was that I didn't even understand why I sat down next to him.

"So you wear glasses ?", he said matter-of-factly, not looking up from his phone.

My hand immediately shot up to my eyes to feel the glasses on it. I totally forgot that I was wearing them.

"Don't worry, they look cute on you.", he said.

Silence. I mean what should I say now ? It's not like I pay attention of what he thinks of me.

"So, wanna tell me what's up with us and sudden encounters, Laura ?", he asked before turning towards me suddenly, making us have eye contact.

I shrugged, "Well, I don't know.."

"Than maybe you have answers for my other question.", he said.

"Which would be...?"

"Why don't you like me ?", he asked.

I let a few seconds pass before breaking the eye contact and looking straightforwardly to Eva and the other boy.

"Was that a rhetorical question?", I asked while raising my brow.

I heard him chuckle beside me. "You have such an interesting personality, Laura."

I turned towards him and sighed, "What's up with you and calling me by my name at the end of every sentence you say, even though no one else is here who would feel addressed."

He chuckled, "Well, I have to find a way to remember your name, right Laura ?", he said before adding, "I could call you other nicknames though."

I raised my brow and looked at him, "You mean the nicknames you call your girlfriends ?"

He looked at me for a second and by the looks of it, something about my phrase bothered him but he than only answering, "No, I've got plenty of special ones for you in mind."

I laughed briefly before leaning back on the bench and continuing to watch over Eva.

"You know, you're the most prejudiced person I have ever met. You don't even now me but assume so many things already."

I shrugged without looking at him, "I know twenty of your kind."

I saw him watching me from the corner of my eye. "Don't think so."

I than turned towards him again and raised an eyebrow while saying, "What makes you have a difference from the usual players ?"

He shrugged while having a small smile on his face, "Guess that's for me to know and for you to find out."

He than started to stand up as the sun was slowly going down.

As I had a confused face expression on my face, he looked down at me and laughed before saying, "Does Laura feel sad that I have to go now ?"

I briefly looked at him before standing up too, making me notice our big height difference, damnit.

I rolled my eyes, "In your dreams, Lynch."

"Ohh, we're at the calling-eachother-by-the-last-names- stage already ?", he joked, making me grin slightly.

"Whatever, see you around." I turned around and was about to call Eva before he spoke up again.

"Are you coming to Chris' party on Saturday ?", he asked.

I shrugged, "Not sure about it yet."

He than nodded before walking ahead and telling Chris that they have to go now.

I stood there for a few seconds before starting to walk towards Eva and taking her by her hand. "We have to go now, say Chris goodbye, alright ?"

"We have to go already ?", she pouted.

I nodded in response before seeing her wave to Chris. "Goodbye, Chris. I hope that we can continue to play in kindergarten tomorrow !"

He nodded eagerly with a big smile on his face, "Yes !"

I than had brief eye contact with Ross, to see him smiling at Chris but it was different from the way he usually did. It wasn't his typical signature smirk or grin.

He literally smiled a genuine smile.

°°°

HIIIIIIIIII GUYS !

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS IS GOING TO BE A LONG ONE SO BE PREPAREEEEED ! :)

I wanted to ask you guys; What do you want to happen at the party ?

Fave Line ? <3

Love you guys, have an amazing day

-t.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 117K 41
You've got one boy. One girl. One pretty little lie. A perfect relationship. The perfect boyfriend. The perfect girlfriend. The perfect dates. The pe...
30.7K 1.1K 30
A prophecy. "Born to lines separated by Doom, the Dragon shall be reborn. From the ashes, a fire shall be returned, and she will repair th...
74.4K 1.5K 13
For Katherine Williams, life was complicated. After a one night stand leaves her with a gift, she wonders what happens now. When danger appears close...
70.3K 2.4K 23
After matching on Tinder, Aiden invites Brooklyn to his fraternity's formal. She plans on turning him down; but, when the school newspaper's head edi...