Claimed by the Sinclair Broth...

By KaylaBabs

Hanna left for England five years ago to study English and business. She hasn't been back to the states since... More

Hanna secret letter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Snitches again. Seriously
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 sneak peak
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Bonus Chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Claimed by Brothers
i need a editor
Hanna's Wedding

Chapter 37

33.1K 1.6K 89
By KaylaBabs

Uploaded on 26/01/2017

I tried to slam the door in her face, I stumbled back when the tall bold man used his hand to stop it from closing.

His dark eyes regarded me with hatred, as if I was the embodiment of what he hated the most.

"You better leave now or I be calling the cops." I told them trying to stand up straighter my hand coming to cover my belly protecting the baby.

I looked Laura in the eye unable to stare at that man, who entice fear into me. Laura laughed walking forward taking out the fake baby bump from under her top to throw it down on the floor in the foyer.

"You will not be doing anything of the sort." She laughed taking a step closer to me as I continued taking a step backwards till my back was up against the wall.

She stopped her approached to point a finger at my chest. "Just why do you and your sister have to be so fucking perfect?" 

Her left hand reached up to caress my cheek. "I went for more surgery to look like a better woman and yet they still want you!" She racked her nails down my cheek.

I cried out in pain pushing her away to cradle my cheek with my palm. "Why are you doing this?"

"Show us where the money is and we shall leave you alone." The man spoke up from behind her. "Where are the mother fucking diamonds?"

"What diamonds?" I didn't know what they were talking about.

"You know what I am talking about." He took a menacing step towards me raising his hand. "You better start talking now or things will start becoming hard for you. If you think labour is painful you don't want to know what I will do to you bitch, if you don't give me my mother fucking diamonds that I came here for now!"

"Pookie." Laura placed her hand on his arm stroking his biceps, when it looked as if he was about to strike me.

Laura roughly grabbed my left hand working the ring that the twins gave me off into her palm to give to the man she called Pookie.

I stood there shocked unsure of what I should do? I stayed there silent as he looked over the big ring.

"Where is the rest?" Pookie demanded looking at me. "I know you rich bitches have more than this."

"Ahhh..." I screamed hearing a loud crash come from the kitchen.

Two men wearing black pants and short sleeves T-shirts came walking from the kitchen carrying the fifty-inch television that use to be attached to the wall.

"Dwayne is coming with the U-hall van." The guy said carrying one end with four gold teeth in his mouth. "Plenty of stuff in the kitchen that I saw on my mama Christmas list."

Pookie moved away from me to open the door, I saw three other men carrying items from around the back into the SUV. Then a moving truck came up the drive.

The men paused as another man came out of nowhere to open the back so that they could load my items into their van.

"Are you robbing me?" I turned to face Laura.  "Why are you doing this I have been so good to you? Taking you in when you have been in a bad relationship."

She scoffed at what I said. "I was never in a relationship. You always been a dumb bitch like you sister?" Laura let out a loud laugh. "You still don't get it. Natasha did when she first saw me. No one was willing to believe her." Laura shook her head slowly. "Now you will pay for your mistakes."

She pulled out a revolver pointing at my head. Pookie placed a hand on her arm causing her to lower the weapon.

"You can shoot the bitch after we get what we came here for." Pookie told her deeply not taking his eyes off me.

Laura glared at him, then nodded her head. "Why don't you check upstairs. I try and loosen her up to see if she knows where the safe is kept." She blew him a kiss pointing to upstairs. 

"I don't know what it is that you want from me." I cried I felt the baby move in my belly from the overwhelming stress that I was feeling.

"Mommy..." Jacky and Tina cried running towards me from the living room with a mix race man walking behind them smiling.

They came to hug my legs clinging to me with their little arms. Pookie grinned kneeling down to their height.

"Hi..." He waved at them putting his gun under his belt behind his back. "I'm Pookie."

I cradled their head pushing them closer into myself. "Don't talk to them."

"Mommy it's poo poo." Jacky loudly whispered to me.

I thought back to what happened a couple of months ago when the girls tried to tell me about the guy that they have met. It was him and these people have me feeling that my kids were being disrespectful.

"Mummy is busy at the moment." Pookie stood up grabbing Jacky hand trying to get her to come to him.

She cried out kicking at him holding on tighter to my body. "Leave her alone poo poo!" Tina tried to bite him on the arm to let her sister go but he grabbed her instead causing her to scream.

"Leave the little girls alone Pookie."

He stopped what he was doing looking up to four of the men from his crew that stood menacing from the door.

Another guy rounded the corner carrying the twin's favourite coffee machine. "What the fuck is going on here?" He asked looking from Pookie to the rest of his crew that stood there palming their guns like it was a Mexican standoff.

"Pookie thought to take the girls." The one in the middle said after a moment of silence.

The man with the coffee machine swore. "I thought you stopped that shit." He gave Pookie a dirty look. "We just come here for the stuff then we all leave." He nodded to me. "Why don't you take your family upstairs we be gone before you realise."

I gathered the crying girls in my arms moving towards the steps. As long as we can make it to the bedroom we be safe. We can enter the safe room the twins set up.

I got to the top of the stairs walking towards my room.

"Don't think you are going up there alone." Laura said from behind me. "The girls room is in the other direction." She pointed the gun over to where I should walk.

"Mummy loves you." I told the girls when we got to their room. I kneeled down hugging them tightly.

"Where you taking our mummy?" Tina demanded of Laura.

Laura grinned showing all her teeth. "Just to her room. Me and your mommy are going to have a little chat."

"Stay in the room." I whispered to them. "No matter what or go and hide in the bathroom."

They nodded that they understood. I stood up smoothing out my top over my belly trying to calm the baby that seemed to rolling around inside me.

I walked out the bedroom door holding my breath, seeing them hold each other out of fear but yet offering each other comfort.

As soon as the door was closed I punched in the code on the display unit to lock the door.

"What did you do?" Laura pushed me out the way. Too looked at the display that read: Door locked please enter key code. "Doesn't matter anyway. I came here for you not for them. Walk bitch. Time to go to your room."

I began to walk ahead of Laura feeling the gun being pointed at the back of my head.

We heard loud shouting coming from downstairs between Pookie and his men followed by a rapid noise of gun fire.

I screamed walking faster to my room. I sat down on the chair by the vanity desk. I just need to keep this bitch talking till the twins come home.

Laura knocked all the items off on the desk then pulled the desk over so that it was in front of me. She then pulled up a chair to sit opposite me, giving me an evil grin.

"Do you know who I am now?" She said slowly as she took the bullets out the chamber.

"Tiffany." I answered straight away. I don't know how I didn't see it then. There has been so many hints. Even Natasha thought it was her. "I don't understand how you would get Melissa to lie to you."

"She is my sister." She laughed putting one bullet back in the revolver, then spun the chambers.

"Why are you here?" I tried and fail to take my eyes off the weapon. "Max and Marcus don't live here."

She snorted leaning back in the chair crossing her legs. "I don't want them. They are used goods. Justin and Jackson wants me. I could tell from that night when they wouldn't let those fools kill me." Her eyes took a distant glow. "I could tell that they wanted to protect me."

"They just didn't want their brothers to go to prison for a crime that the government can do legally. Called capital punishment." I cocked my head to the side. "Bitch."

Tiffany vibrated with anger she reached for the gun picking it up to point it at me. "Say it again."

I took a deep breath not breaking eye contact. "Bitch..." I said the word slowly pronouncing each syllable. "Didn't you hear me?"

She slammed the gun on the table leaning up. "I know what you're trying to do." She tapped herself on the side of the head with the gun. "But it is not going to happen."

Tiffany sat back down on the chair putting the revolver on the table spinning it. "We are going to play a game."

Laughing evilly, she stopped it from spinning pointing it at me. "Would you like to go first?"

A\N

I am so sorry that this update has been so long but as you guys know I am studying. It is hard to work and study and upload.

You guys know I was a regually uploader but my studies was beginning to suffer as I was not reading books that I was meant to.

So I had some free time today and manage to quickly have a write up.

Next update I don't know when hopefully sometime next month as I have a week off work and week off university.

love you all my babettes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

905K 35.5K 94
Briar had no idea that the relationship he was in was unhealthy. Damaging. He could barely tell that everything he was, and wanted to be, had been re...
232K 5.2K 21
"Why can't you understand that I don't want both of you?" She cowers in fear as they both growled. Trent clenched his jaw, he was livid. Tyler closed...
4.4M 154K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
520K 3.3K 10
Book 4 of The Claimed Series Lena and Webb planned a life together. When Lena's mate passed after a short courtship, Webb had taken it upon himself...