Four Makes One (Book 1)(Compl...

By K_Williams1

Frankie is leaving her old life behind and starting over at college. All she wants to do is get through coll... More

Chapter 1 - My New Life
Chapter 2-Let the Classes Begin
Chapter 3 Meeting the Guys
Chapter 4 - More Time with the guys
Chapter 5 - Reluctance
Chapter 6 - See You Later
Chapter 7 - Nightmares
Chapter 8 - What The...
Chapter 9 -Eviction
Chapter 10 - New Experiences
Chapter 11 - Making Up
Chapter 12 - My Day With Ronnie
Chapter 13 - More Good Times
Chapter 14 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 15 - Thanksgiving Pt. 2
Chapter 16 - To Catch A Thief
Chapter 17 - The Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 18 - Christmas With The Cranks
Chapter 19 - Christmas With The Cranks Pt. 2
Chapter 20 - Who Do I Run To?
Chapter 21 - The Real Story
Chapter 22 - Getting Back to Normal
Chapter 23 - Shopping, Ronnie Style!
Chapter 24 - I'm Fine
Chapter 25 - Happy Birthday!
Chapter 26 - More Birthday and Other Things
Chapter 27 - More Birthdays and Spring Break
Chapter 28 - Hawaii
Chapter 29 - Tourism Hawaiian Style
Chapter 30 - Our Own Private Beach
Chapter 32 - Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!
Chapter 33 - More Surprises!
Chapter 34 - Vacation: Summer Style
Chapter 35 - Back to School
Chapter 36 - That Son of a...
Chapter 37 - Time to Call In the Big Dogs
Chapter 38 - It's Hard Out Here For a Pimp
Chapter 39 - A New House and Settling in
Chapter 40 - Enjoying the Wedding
Chapter 41 - Halloween!
Chapter 42 - An Unexpected Family Gathering
Chapter 43 - Congratulations Ronnie!
Epilogue

Chapter 31 - Back to the Grind

15K 827 72
By K_Williams1

Frankie

Monday comes too soon. We drag ourselves out of bed to get ready for the day. Rand and I get to class and have a seat.

"You know, we only have a month and a half before school is out for the summer. What do you want to do?" He's playing with my hair.

"I'm taking a couple of summer classes," I inform him.

His eyes snap to mine, "Why?"

I sigh, "I told you I need to graduate as soon as possible. Even though I have you guys now, the plan stays in place."

"Okay. You'll still have a few weeks free, we'll figure out something," he pulls me closer and kisses me on the side of my head. I lean into him until the teacher arrives and starts class.

********

The next few weeks go by quickly. I quit the library, because I'm making more money with less work making the headbands. Ronnie has a friend who is also ordering from me now. My guys are ecstatic about that. They really don't like me working at the library.

I've finished my last final when I realize that I need to turn my phone and my laptop in to my counselor. They may only want me to keep them for the school year. I gather them together and get ready to leave the house to take them to him.

"Where are you going?" Rand asks.

"I need to take these back to the school," I motion to the phone and laptop.

A look comes across his face, "Why?"

"I'm sure they only gave these to me for the school year. I need to turn them in," I tell him.

"Why don't you hold off on that until tomorrow?" He requests.

"I can, but why not now?" I roll my eyes.

"Just wait until tomorrow," He seems nervous.

"Okay, whatever." I roll my eyes again, putting the items back down on the table. I let him lead me into the living room, where he pulls me down beside him and turns on the television. I find a book and start reading. I feel his hand rubbing my stomach as I relax into him.

I feel his hand reach further up my stomach and under my breast. My breathing becomes heavier as he reaches its intended spot. He starts squeezing and massaging and my breathing becomes more labored. I hear his breath catch and I look up at him.

His lips slam down on mine in a deep all-consuming kiss. I open my mouth to take a breath when his tongue enters my mouth. Our tongues urgently swirl around each other, never getting enough. I feel him adjusting us on the couch his lips never moving from mine and his hand never leaving my breast.

He adjusts me so that I'm under him and my legs are wrapped around him. I feel him grind into me and my hips move back needing this just as much as he does. I feel his face start to move back and the hand I have around his neck moves up to his head, pulling him back down to me.

This kiss is so much more that what I've ever had with him. I couldn't stop now if I wanted to. He slowly pulls his head back, kissing me on the tip of my nose, "If we don't stop now, I won't be able to."

"I don't want you to stop. I'm ready," I breathe against him.

"Are you sure?"

I nod and he gets off of the couch, pulling me with him. He lifts me over his shoulder and runs up the steps to my room. He locks the door behind him when we go inside and drops me down on the bed with a bounce. He lays down beside me kissing me again, "Are you really sure?"

I nod again, "I am."

His eyes get a predatory gleam in them and he starts kissing me again, immediately deepening it. His hands urgently run up and down my side under my shirt as he pulls it off. I feel the fire in my belly and goose bumps spread all over my body from his touch. I run my hands under his shirt and feel his muscular body under it, pulling it up and off of his body.

My bra has disappeared and he starts kissing his way down my neck and his mouth clamps down on my nipple. My back arches to give him more access as I let out a low moan. I stop thinking and really just start feeling what he is doing to me.

He stops and looks up at me, "I just want to make sure that you are ready. I need to know."

I smile, pulling his mouth back down, "I'm ready."

********

I wake to someone knocking on the door, "Are you in there?"

Rand has me pulled close and his leg is flung over the bottom half of my body. My body is pleasantly sore and I feel good about what we did today.

"We're in here," I try to yell, but my mouth is muffled by Rand's chest.

"Give us a few minutes and we'll be out," I feel the vibrations in Rand's chest and kiss it.

He leans back a little, tilts my chin up and kiss my lips.

"Ten minutes! We're going out to dinner," Dylan says through the door, before we hear him walk away.

Rand looks down at me tenderly, "Are you okay?"

"I'm good. A little sore, but it's a good sore. Did you enjoy it?" I ask uncertainly.

"It was the most wonderful experience of my life. I love you so much!" He places his lips on my forehead.

"Eight minutes!" We hear Dylan's laughing voice through the door.

"Fifteen minutes! We will be out in fifteen minutes! Now get away from the door!" Rand yells.

"When you all do it, I'll be at the door messing with him also," he grumbles.

I sit up and run my hand through Rand's hair, "Let's get up and get ready." I lean down and kiss him, "I love you. Thank you so much!"

He sits up, "No, thank you. I love you more." He stands up, pulling me up with him and leading me into the bathroom.

After our shower together, we get dressed and head down to the living room where Cameron and Dylan are waiting for us.

Dylan has a big smile on his face while Cameron has a little smirk.

"So, how was it?" Dylan asks.

I blush and Rand pulls my face into his chest protectively, "None of your business. You'll find out when it happens to you. Where are we going for dinner?"

"Let's go to the steakhouse down the street," Cam suggests.

"I'm not a fan of that place, but I'm willing to go try it," Rand shrugs

"How about you, Peach?" Dylan asks.

I nod my head into Rand's chest. "She's okay with it," he answers for me.

"Let's go," Cams says. I feel my jacket at my back and Rand helps me put it on. He pulls me back from him and kisses me softly before grabbing my hand and pulling me along behind Dylan and Cameron as they walk out to the car. The ride to the steakhouse is done with a lot of joking innuendo from Dylan. We pull into the parking lot and Rand immediately grabs my hand, pulling me out of the SUV with him.

We stroll inside the restaurant and we're shown to our seats immediately. The hostess tells us that our server will be with us shortly. I'm sitting in between Rand and Cameron with Dylan sitting across from me.

While we're waiting for our waitress to arrive, Cameron says, "You know that we need to talk about what happened today."

"What happened today?" I ask.

"You and Rand," he states matter-of-factly.

"No. We aren't," I inform him.

"But we need to know-"

"The only thing you need to know is that it happened. Everything else is between Rand and me. Just like when you and I do it, that will be between you and me. Not everything has to be for the whole group," I admonish him.

"Okay sweetie," he actually looks ashamed. I'm glad it was easier than I thought it would be to get my point across. He reaches over and kisses me on my forehead.

Our server approaches our table, "Hi, I'm Wendy and I'll be your server today."

All of our eyes spring to Wendy. She looks around the table and pure satisfaction crosses her face. "Hi Cameron. How are you?" Her hand touches his shoulder in a caress.

All of us immediately stand up and Cameron grabs my hand leading us out the front door. We get into the SUV and immediately leave the parking lot. A couple of miles down the road Dylan says, "Well, we can't go there anymore. Let's try the new Diner on Main."

We agree and Dylan maneuvers the SUV to the diner.

After our server gets our order and drops off our drinks, Cameron asks, "Since you're finished with finals, what are you going to do tomorrow?"

"I have to go return my phone and laptop to my counselor."

"Did they ask for it back?" Dylan asks.

I shake my head, "They must have only meant me to use it for the school year. I have to at least try to return it."

Cameron clears his throat, "Um sweetie, we have something to tell you."

Rand runs his hand along my arm, "We brought the laptop and cell phone for you. We gave it to your counselor to make sure that you would take it. We wanted you to have what you needed for school."

"Don't be mad at us, we just want to take care of you, even back then," Dylan pleads.

Of course it was them who bought the items. It make complete sense now. If I had found out when it happened, I probably would have been mad, but knowing and loving them, I understand. I want to take care of them like they want to take care of me. I look at the three of them loving them more in this moment that I did before.

"Sweetie?" Cameron pleads.

"I'm not mad. Thank you all for taking care of me even back then," I caress all of them with my eyes. They all release the breath that they've been holding.

Our server delivers our meals and we eat while making small talk. Afterwards we stop by the grocery store for a few items and go home.

Rand runs a bath for us and we soak in it for a while before going to bed. Of course we make love again, before going to sleep.

Rand

After she falls asleep, I go downstairs where Cameron and Dylan are waiting.

Dylan has a smile on his face, "Congratulations! How do you feel?"

I feel amazing, but this is something that I need to keep to myself for a while. I ignore his inquiry, "You know that she's taking a couple of classes for summer school."

"What? How are we going to spend the whole summer away if she's here?" Dylan's frustration comes out in his voice.

"Why don't we talk her into taking online classes for the summer? Then she can take them from anywhere we go." Cameron suggests.

"Do we want to leave the country, or do we want to stay in the states for the summer?" I ask.

"We can get a beach house in California or Florida for the summer, that way, she won't have to worry about reception on the internet. We can leave the country for a while when she graduates. We don't know if she has a passport. We need to get her one." Cameron half states, half plans.

"I'm going back upstairs." There's a small smile on my face.

"Goodnight. See you in the morning." There's a smirk on Dylan's face.

I walk upstairs to our dream girl, so damnedhappy to be with her.      

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 1.1K 16
Barely surviving the fight that saw her demons defeated, Chevonne imagined the worst behind them. She imagined wrong. Old enemies never truly go aw...
114K 2.3K 69
When a four-year friendship turns into a forever relationship. [UNDER EDITING]
39.1K 1.7K 12
Five immortal males. One heir to the Glass Throne. One huge secret. It should have been as simple as Kira laying low and not drawing attention to h...
798K 18.8K 36
Camryn Maxwell is a broken sub with an abusive past, just moved to a new town to hide from all his memories and mistakes. Camryn decides to make the...