Chapter 14 - Thanksgiving

Frankie

The next few weeks go by quickly with school and the guys. It starts getting colder and Dylan had Ronnie come down again so they could take me to buy a winter coat and a few other items. I didn't argue because I know that I have to pick my battles and they wouldn't take no for an answer anyway.

Ronnie brought Amy with her and she is just the cutest, active mini-me. She looks just like her mother and insisted on sleeping with me while they were here, much to the boys chagrin. They have been taking turns staying with me every night. I don't fight them on that either because I like it. Next week is Thanksgiving and I don't know what I'm going to do while they are gone.

"When are you all leaving?" I ask Cameron as he walks into my bedroom and sits on the couch beside me.

"Leaving where?"

"To go see your families on Thanksgiving," I ask again.

"We're not going to see our families. We're staying here with you." He looks at me like I've lost my head.

"But won't your families miss you?" I assume that's how it goes.

"My parents are going on a cruise for Thanksgiving. Dylan's and Rand's parents are leaving the country. Ronnie and Amy will be here for Thanksgiving, since there is no one at home." He informs me.

"Oh. Okay."

He leans down and kisses me. "You have us all to yourself on Thanksgiving, besides if we were going someplace, you would be going with us."

"I didn't think that you would want to take me to meet your families."

"Why not? You are a very important part of our lives and that means every part, even to meet our parents." He hugs me to him.

"I've only met Ronnie and Amy. I didn't think you would want me to meet your parents." I lay my head on his shoulder.

"We'll have to remedy that. You can come home for Christmas with us."

I lift my head and look at him, "Are you sure. I wouldn't want to intrude on your family time."

"You are our family. We would miss you so much if you weren't there. We would be calling you every five minutes to see how you are. You are stuck with us now." His arms tighten around me.

I nod, "Thanks. I feel like you are my family also. I've never had anyone care about my well-being like you all do."

He drops another quick kiss on my lips, "Dinner will be ready in about five minutes. Get ready and come down."

We both stand up and he leaves the room. I walk into the bathroom and get myself freshened up for dinner. When I step outside of the bathroom, Dylan is there waiting for me.

"I'm about to go down to dinner. What are you doing here?"

"I came to escort you to dinner." He smiles as he bows in my direction extending a hand. I take it and move closer to him. His arms fold around my waist and I put my head on his chest. I feel like I can never get enough of being close to them. I'm glad that they are all affectionate with me or I think I wouldn't be able to stay here. I crave their hugs and their touches. No one has ever affected me this way before.

I look up at Dylan and his clear blue eyes are gazing into mine, "You are so beautiful," he whispers as his face lowers to mine. His lips touch mine so softly, that if I didn't have my eyes open, I wouldn't know that they were there. I lift up on my toes to get closer contact with his lips. He lifts me and turns his head deepening the kiss and I follow. I feel his hand lowering on my back and I lift my hands from his arms to around his neck.