OPERATION: Destroy Kim Taehyu...

By Infinite_hazel

Banglyz Collections 1.0 featuring these two lovely idols: Ryu Sujeong a.k.a Bbangddeok of Lovelyz and Kim Tae... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
WHY I LOVE LOVELYZ? TAG
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
AUTHOR'S NOTE 2K19

TWENTY SIX

2.2K 111 22
By Infinite_hazel

LAST DAY OF THE VACATION

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I woke up to the singing clock and a bright light strikes to my face which indicates that our is about to end. I turned to my right and an angel of bread was sleeping softly in my arms. I stared at her she was still hugging me and she was pretty as an angel. I playfully touch her nose and it didn't bothers her sleep so, I tried to touch her lips that is softly resting to this pretty face of her then her eyes slowly opened which views the most beautiful eyes I've seen in my whole life.

"Good morning dduddeong-ie." I whispered to her then fixed her hair that's covering my beautiful scenery.

"Good morning too taetae." She replied sweetly. I came closer to her and kissed her forehead.

"Have you gotten a good sleep?" I asked her and she nod like a kid.

"Thanks to this." She said and she tapped my arm softly.

"This is our last day." She added and she pouted with disappointment.

"Aigoo this kid." You can still go back here..." I paused for a while and look at her eyes then continues.

"But not with me anymore." I faintly smiled and cupped her cheeks.

Sujeong looked at me with teary eyes so I kissed her forehead once again.

"Don't cry, I may not be with you always but I will assure to you that I'll be always here." I said and pointed her chest (heart). My tears fell as well as Sujeong so I manage myself to stop because I don't want to become the reason why she was crying.

"I said don't cry isn't it?" I asked her and she nods.

"So don't waste your waste your tears for me. Come on let's get up and we should finish our trip happy okay?" I said and on cue we both sit on the bed.

"I'll go first huh, I feel itchy now." I said jokingly to lighten up the mood.

I was about to go when Sujeong grab my hand. I turn my gaze to her and she was staring at me like she doesn't want me to leave.

"T-taehyung-a you will never me leave me right?" She asked the she stared at me once again like she was begging for something.

I smiled at her and speaks. "Of course I will never leave you, you will be my best friend forever." As I stated those words my heart starts to ache.

Sujeong smiled at me then speaks. "Promise?" Then she do the pinky promise.

"P-promise." I said and accepted the pinky promise then smiled her faintly.

"I'll go to the bathroom now, you should go to p! You stings!" I said and we both went to the different bathrooms.

---

After some cat fights because of who will cook for breakfast, we decided to take our morning meal here at Epicure, Paris.

"Yah! It was awesome here!" She stated with full of amusement on her expression.

"Good thing that I took you out." I rolled my eyes to her.

"Yah! I'm the one who told you to go out!" She stated madly.

"I am!" I retorted.

"I am!" She answered back.

"I--"

"Ma'am and sir may I take your order?" A pretty waitress approached and she even smiled at me so I made an idea to fool this bread.

"Oh hi miss beautiful." I said and smiled at her.

"Uhm I will take your order sir." She said shyly.

"Ehem! You should be taking our order right?" Sujeong entered with a blank stare.

"Yes ma'am, what's your order ma'am?" The waitress asked. I secretly smiled in my place.

"I will take this, this and this, my food is the same for him." She said with an annoyance on her tone then rolled her eyes to me.

"That's all ma'am?" The waitress asked and Sujeong just nod.

"Oh wait!" I stopped the girl and she faced me with a small smile.

"Y-yes sir?" She asked.

"I wonder if you have jelly bread?" Sujeong tapped the table loudly which made all eyes focus on us.

"Aish! You better go now." I sent her away and focus on this red bean bread in front of me.

"Wae?" I asked her and she just looked away.

Uh oh looks like I'm in trouble now tsk tsk! I looked at her and her face was now bright. I looked away and fortunately the food arrives.

"E-enjoy your food." I said then munch me food after.

After we eat Sujeong is still ignoring me. I asked her recently on where she wanted to go but she didn't answer.

"Yah! Sujeong-a where are you going?" I shouted then ran off to her side.

"You should've wait me. W-what if I loose you huh?" I said while while catching my breath.

I was regaining my strength when a hand with a bottle of water appeared on my face. I took it and drunk it like I didn't drink water for years. Slowly my strength went back. We are sitting on a bench right now and waiting for each other to talk so I decided to talk first.

"M-mian!" We both said in sync and we both look at each other then looked away.

"You first." We both said once again.

"You first." I followed up and she hesitated to speak.

"So me first, I'm sorry if I annoyed you with that waitress. I never thought that you will have that kind of reaction so I'm sorry and please talk to me and never leave me like that. I will never regret if I'm going to loose you." I said without looking at her cause I don't want to see her reaction. I know she's still mad.

Awkward Silence

SUJEONG'S POV

I don't know what's happening to me but I felt furious seeing this alien smiling to that bitch. Am I jealous? Of course not! Why would I? It's just... it's just... urgh! Pabo you Ryu Sujeong! Yoiu shouldn't act childish! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!

"S-sujeong-a are you okay? W-why are you hitting your head? Does it hurts?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"A-ani, I-I'm just shaking those thoughts inside my head." I said then looked away. Gosh how would I apologize to him.

"Let's go home if you feel sick." Taehyung said worriedly so I composed myself to speak. Sujeong-a fighting!

"I-I'm sorry... because I acted childishly and sorry for leaving you like that. It's just my emotion overflow that's why I didn't think straight." I said and breathe as a relief.

"I know it's my fault so what to be sorry for." Taehyung said then he smiled at me.

I smiled back, the awkward one and I squint when he held my hand.

"Kaja! Let's finish our tour so we could still have a time to fix our things." He said so I just followed him.

---

We already arrived on our first destination for the last day. It is the Place d'Italie. I immediately grab my camera and took the photo of the water fountain at the center of the water bank.

"Selca? I know you will this." Taehyung said with a smiling face.

He positioned the camera and clicks it. The photo came out and it was cute as usual.

"Let's just walk around and we'll leave after." Taehyung held my hand once again and we wander around the place.

After that we went to our next destination, the Louvre Pyramid. I ran to see it nearly and when I look back, Taehyung was just smiling at me while walking towards the place. We walk around and took a photo of it then selcas to be followed.

"You came too early. You should came here at night to see the bright pyramid." The facilitator said and I pouted. I really love lights but I wasn't able to it because we're leaving at 3 pm.

"Yah don't be sad, like what I said you can go back here as you want." Taehyung said which lightens up my mood.

After we roam around we decided to the last place is Latin Quarter, Paris so we can buy souvenirs and food as we go back to Korea. We arrived at the place and we decided to buy first before eating lunch.

We bought foods, shirts, chains and whatsoever then we both this kind of necklace, actually a couple necklace. It has the Eiffel tower pendant with a letter beside it. We decided to exchange letters so I have T for Taehyung and he has S for Sujeong.

We smiled at each other when we see our necklaces then we took a photo of it. The photo came out and I decided to give it to Taehyung.

"Since I have all the polaroids, I want you to have this." I said and handed him the photo.

"T-thank you." He accepted hesitantly so I smiled purely stating that I really want to give that to him.

"Kaja! Let's eat now so we could go back and fix our things early." I said and this time I held his hand tightly like I don't want to let go of him.

FAST FORWARD

We already arrived at Incheon airport and it is already 9pm when we landed. Our families approached us immediately so I hugged them because I really missed them. I suddenly look at Taehyung and he was smiling at them then he suddenly look at my place.

"I bet the both of you haven't eat your dinner yet so let's go and celebrate the coming of the couple." My grandfather said, the reason why we all laugh.

We arrived at the resto and our parents immediately ordered the food. They all look at us giving us weird look.

"So the center seat is yours couple. Take your time to share the romantic experiences." Kim grandpa said and they look at us, anticipating our story. I secretly pinch Taehyung and he pinched me back.

"You start." He whispered without releasing his smile.

"You should." I whispered back.

"Looks like the couple is arguing who'll gonna speak first." My mom said.

"You first Taehyung." Kim grandpa said so Taehyung had no choice but to spill out everything we did except the argument that happened on the last day.

The food arrives while Taehyung is speaking so everyone was laughing and squealing while eating.

---

TAEHYUNG'S POV

We are already home. My body wants to sleep but my mind wants to see Sujeong. I took the photo she gave to me and held the necklace that I was wearing.

"Reality is back. The real world says that my dream would never happen. That three day vacation was really a fairy tale. I was able to held her hand and kiss her like I used to but now, it is all prohibited." I said while staring on our picture together.

MEANWHILE

SUJEONG'S POV

"Back to normal. We should push to stop the crazy marriage once again and the fact that it is freaking making me tired, I couldn't escape on it cause this is all I want in the first place so I need to finish this. However..."

THIRD PERSON'S POV

They both stared on their picture together while holding their own necklaces.

"I MISSED TAEHYUNG/SUJEONG." They both said before drowning themselves into deep dreams.

TBC...

---

I was literally crying on this chapter! Why do I find this sad? Huhu please vote and comment! 😭💔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 199 35
Collection of Imagines... Suga fans unite!
2.2K 124 19
"will you treat me better Mr. Jeon?" Top koo/ bottom tae ♡
1.1K 87 27
Come join us in the journey of falling in love with our Wonwoo and Seokjin
2.6K 48 19
Some, taekook oneshort collection.....💜 Mature content 18+