Forbidden Love

By CenasGirlForever44

Romeo&Juliet had a tragic ending, will we? More

Why Can't I Find Love
I Don't Want A Girlfriend
He Looked At Her In A Way That He Never Looked At Me.
Love At First Sight
Things Ive Never Felt Beforeโฃ...
Money Shouldn't Define Who I Am As A Person....
Part Of Your World
I Need To Keep An Eye On Her
Its Not Like Your Girlfriends Think
Perfect Cover
You Would Be Surprised
Into You
I Hope I Can Be That Special Someone, And You'll Be Mine
It Will Make It Hard For Us To Be Friends
We Will Not Take Your Money
Myster Man
Some Loser Nobody...
Things Are About To Go Downโค๏ธ
Where Did We Go Wrong
In A Few Days We Will Be Together
Mr. Cena... John Cenaโค๏ธ
He Died A Little Over 6 Months Ago...
You Haven't Called Me That In A While
After All These Years You're Here
A "Dead" Dad
Time To Come Clean
Something Isn't Right
We Have A Baby
We Have Been Lied To All These Years....
Never Have Him Again๐Ÿ–ค
I Just Don't Trust Herโค
Settle This Once And For All..โค
The One That Got Away๐Ÿ’‹
I Can't Do This..๐Ÿ–ค
I'll Make It Workโค๏ธ
Mommy&Daddy Kissโค๏ธ
She's Not Pregnantโค๏ธ
Going Awayโค๏ธ
Happy Endingโค๏ธ

Do You Still Love Him?๐Ÿ’‹

612 27 1
By CenasGirlForever44

(Chapter 30)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki's POV

He keeps getting closer our lips slightly touching I was just waiting for his lips to fully take me in but for some reason John didn't move he just kept me there when I felt him grab my face and began to lean into me even more we were slightly kissed me and it felt like fireworks.

It's been so long since I've felt his lips on mine I wrapped my arms around his neck as he began to push me back on the couch and I was loving every single moment of it I was giving in so easily when the doorbell rang and we pulled apart.

"I have to get that." I said quickly getting up and seeing Adam at the door and in a way I was so relieved.

"Adam what are you doing here." I said letting him in and quickly checking in the mirror to see if I was ok.

"I was in the neighbor and decided to stop by." He said kissing my cheek as I smiled.

"That was so sweet of you." I said as John came out of Anthony's room carrying him.

"John what are you doing here?" He said looking at us confused.

"Had some business to take care of." He said handing me Anthony.

"Oh then it's good that I came should we get to work?" He said as me and John looked at each other.

"It was more personal business then work." I said setting Anthony down to play.

"Oh what is it?" He said I was about to make up some lie about AJ but I guess we were done with the lying.

"I came to formally meet my son." He said picking Anthony up as he looked at me then John.

"Baby this is daddy." I said looking at him and John together moved something in my heart they are the cutest ever I didn't care if Adam was here or not I just cared about my baby and John being together.

"Dada?" He said looking confused.

"Yes baby dada." I said as he looked up at him and touched his face.

"He's so cute, he looks at me like if he knows me." John said as he played with his face.

"Well I've showed him your picture from the moment he was born or well Nick showed him I was knocked out." I said as a tear began to roll down my cheek, John wiped it away and held me in his arms with Anthony.

"I..." he began to say when his phone went off, he grabbed it letting me go but still holding Anthony." Hello." He said sounding annoyed.

"John I'm not feeling well come home." I heard AJ say I rolled my eyes and took Anthony from him as he walked away.

"Daddy." Anthony said trying to get free of me to go after him.

"He will be right back baby." I said going over to sit with him as Adam followed me.

"So John is the father of your baby?" He said shocked.

"Yeah." I said as Anthony got off of me and ran in the direction John went in.

"How?" He said confused.

"It's a long story." I said looking back to see John coming back with Anthony.

"I'm sorry buddy but daddy has to go." He said and no one looked more bummed then my poor baby.

"No dada stay." He said, it broke my heart.

"Sorry baby but daddy has other things to take care of." I said a bit annoyed at the fact that AJ was pregnant.

"That thing you are referring too is my wife and possibly Anthony's brother or sister." He said and they angered me.

"Just go." I said angry.

"I'm sorry buddy but maybe mommy will let you come home with me you can meet your step......" He began to say when I stood up to cover Anthony's ears.

"You finish that sentence and I won't be the only widow in this town." I said as Anthony just looked at me so I smiled so I didn't worry him. "Call her his stepmother and I will make sure you can't have another child." I let go of Anthony's ears and took him into my arms.

"Bye dada." Anthony said hurrying his head in my neck I could feel him getting sad but he didn't to show any emotions.

"I'll come back soon okay buddy?" He said as Anthony turned to him.

"Ok." He said reaching out to hug him once more.

"I'll walk you out." I said as we all began to walk to the door for some reason.

"Can I come back tomorrow?" He said and I nodded.

"Yes and don't tell AJ yet I want to see the look on her face when she sees I had your child first." I said and he looked at me angry.

"Nicole." He said in a stern voice.

"John she made my life a living hell I want to return the favor besides I also want to see the look on her face when she tries to tell you that she came back to give me the money when she didn't I also want to know who told her I was living in London when all I did was go give birth there." I said a bit annoyed.

"Then maybe you should have a talk with your father as well.

"Oh trust me I will." I said angry.

"Bye Anthony." He said kissing his cheeks.

"Bye dada." Anthony said.

"Bye Nicole." He said kissing my forehead damn he knew me so well one kiss to the forehead and I was weak in the knees.

"Bye." I said as I watched him walk away before closing the door, I turned back to see Adam.

"So you wanna tell me this long story?" He said as we walked back to the couch I began to tell him absolutely everything even the first time we had sex. On the beach.

"Wow so the first time you got pregnant?" He said shocked

"Yup, if he would have showed up to the coffee place, we would have gone to Boston gotten married found out that I was pregnant together and we would be raising Anthony together but no somehow my dad has something to do with him not showing up and the marines and I'm going to get to the bottom of it." I said starting to over think it.

"So then what?" He said

"What do you mean?" I said confused.

"When you do what's going to happen?" He asked looking concerned.

"Well I will be cutting those people out of my life and I'll have to work out a way for me and John to coparent our son with his pregnant wife." I said as I began to get emotional.

"Can I ask you something." He said getting closer to me.

"Sure." I said.

"Do you still love John?......

A/N

Sorry I am the worst I'm so sorry I'll try to update more often I promise!!!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 31.1K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
60.4K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
91K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
197K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...