I Need To Keep An Eye On Her

(Chapter 8)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki's Pov

I was really depressed the whole weekend, John hadn't texted me I thought maybe he would give me a chance he would get to know me for me not from what other people say about me or what they right about my family. I felt really bad that I wasn't into spending time with my Nana but I was really just all up in my head about this whole John thing, I don't know why he's just some random guy that saved me from having another broken nose, but there's just something about John that just makes my heart skip a beat, he gives me butterflies like no one has before.. I haven't felt this way since I had my first boyfriend. It was in 6th grade that we met his name was Adam Joseph Copeland.

 I used to think we would be together forever until his family moved and I member looked at another guy the same until I met John and it just it felt the same way I felt when I met Adam, maybe this is all this was maybe I was missing Adam so much ...

I used to think we would be together forever until his family moved and I member looked at another guy the same until I met John and it just it felt the same way I felt when I met Adam, maybe this is all this was maybe I was missing Adam so much that I just pushed these feeling onto John or maybe I did feel something for John. It was Monday and I was at school I didn't feel like talking to anyone so I just hid most of the day I didn't want to talk to anyone after school I made my way down to the children's hospital a part of me wished that John would be there waiting for me but sadly he wasn't. I walked in and went into the dress up room that I had built not only for me but for all the little girls, the boys have a game room on their sides so it's not like I've forgotten about them. This hospital was named after my dad but this part of it was named after me because I begged him to take part it in. Thankfully he didn't oppose and he didn't question me either whatever I needed he made sure it got done and I'm very proud of what I am able to do for these kids. I come in twice a month to spend time with them only I come dressed up a princess. Today I was dressed as the little mermaid and I was so excited to go and play with them.

I was singing to all of when I was finished this little girl asked someone who they were, I turned around to be met with those beautiful blue eyes. I was calm on the outside but on the inside I was freaking out.

HE CAME!! HE CAME TO SEE ME!! AND HE BROUGHT ME FLOWERS!!

I watched as he passed them out to the girls in the room there was on left when he stood in front of me he asked me out and I of course said yes, I was going to ask him to meet me outside when the little girls began to chant to kiss, I was going to tell them to relax when John grabbed me and kissed me. I was really close to just screaming in pure happiness.

HE KISSED ME!!