We Will Not Take Your Money

(Chapter 15)

Can you tell I'm excited for Christmas?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N
Going to skip into a few months ahead where Nicole meets his family so we can really get this story started and so sorry for not updating I've been crazy busy!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki's Pov

John and I have been dating for 4 months now and honestly life couldn't be better I'm so happy with him and I know he's happy with me, even with the way we have to work a little harder to see each other then others we make it work Nick and Barbie make it easy since they are dating too so life it just going great right now, the only thing is that John hasn't told his family how our relationship is, they know I'm his girlfriend but they haven't met me I'm afraid that they won't approve of the way our relationship but it's almost Christmas and even think I'm going down to Arizona for Christmas dinner he wants me to have dinner with his family before I leave.

"Are you sure they won't hate me?" I said fixing my hair in the hotel room I had rented, Nick told my mom that he was taking me away for the weekend of course he didn't appose she sent me on my away so we each got a room he's been spending his time with Barbie and I'm of course with John.

"They won't hate you, they hate me for talking none stop about you and not bringing you home to meet them." He said causing me to laugh.

"I'm just so nervous I mean Aj reacted a certain way to me I don't want that same reaction from them." I said playing around with my dress nervous out of my mind.

"They aren't like her I promise now come here." He said pulling me on to his lap. "They will love you, as much as I love you." I was a little taken back he hasn't said that to me officially I mean we say like goodbye love you or night love you, but he hasn't said I love you.

"You do?" I said with a tear slipping from my eye.

"Yeah I do, I love love you Nicole." He said stroking my cheek.

"I love you too John." I said as I leaned in closer to him and he kissed me.

Things began to get heated real quick and I felt so badly like giving in to him but I just wasn't ready, I loved him and I have this amazing connection with him but I just want this to be perfect and special and a hotel room that I'm hiding in awa...

Things began to get heated real quick and I felt so badly like giving in to him but I just wasn't ready, I loved him and I have this amazing connection with him but I just want this to be perfect and special and a hotel room that I'm hiding in away from my parents to keep this relationship a secret to meet his parents too, who I don't know if they will accept the way our relationship is, isn't special it just gives me this feeling that someone will walk in at any moment, I was lost in my thoughts when I felt John kiss my neck and lay me down.